Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away Either

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Helluin, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

Re: Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away, Either

Hi guys. Wow, I cannot believe this ship is on its 2nd thread. I am very impressed. Does this ship have a name yet?

Does Togo really have his own site on MySpace? Is it authentic??

2. anza

anza Hit and Run

Thank you, but...Sorry about the size. :eek:

That's probably why I still wear glasses. And my handwriting is even smaller if you can believe it.

Anywho, I just got bitten by another evil bunny, courtesy of you, Twiztid4Togo . Especially since I know I shouldn't. Mein Gott...But I agree it would be a different scenario because Ryan isn't as close with his colleagues as is Greg.

And I also think that Ryan would do his best to hide it. Being paranoid to the point, where if he did introduce Greg as a friend, he would keep calling him Sanders. Trying to be inconspicuous, but in the end actually outing himself.

I think Ryan would complain about his colleagues, or not tell much to Greg. Who would in turn be curious and accidentally meet them despite Ryan's reservations...This sounded so much better in my head. :rolleyes:

But anyway, I'll give a link as soon as I'm done with the story. Which will hopefully make much more sense than my rambling.

3. anza

anza Hit and Run

Hi, LoneWolfe001 . :waves:

Do we have a name? I admit I'm a bit on and off with this one, but that's a good question. But I don't think we do. And anything I can think of, probably sucks...And not in a good way.

Concerning Mr. Togo's myspace, I've heard about it, but I can't find any links to it. Supposedly, it's authentic, but again, I don't really know how you'd find it.

4. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Isn't the name Nerds with Badges or Rugged Wonders or are those just the LJ names?

5. anza

anza Hit and Run

You know? I never actually thought of it like that. I just associated it with the LJ names...But I guess that crosses over, too? Not really sure.

6. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I use to go to the Nerds with Badges page like 2 yrs ago. It was a great site for slash fics of ryan and greg and ryan and delko. My first slash fic I read was on there and it was r/d and very hottttt. After about a yr the site turned to mainly greg and nick and I lost interest.

7. CSI_Kat

They are just not as hot as the thought of Ryan/Greg.....there are some very hot stories on that site.

8. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Hello gorgeous people!! *waves*

Remember me?? *big cheesy grin* :D

I haven't abandoned ship, I promise! I've just been incredibly busy. But... just wanted to share that an unusual thing happened to me this morning: I got bit by a naughty Ryan/Greg Plot Penguin!! :devil: And hopefully, I'd find time to write it. It's AU, and I might be needing some info about Greg sometime.

Anyway, that's it. Just wanted to drop in again, say hello, and revisit the hotness that is Ryan/Greg.

Welcome to all the newbies, btw.

katbug, I am soooo loving your icon! The shot is so simple, but he just smolders in that fic, doesn't he? :devil: :D

Twiz, Sandersidle, Neelie, Silhouette... I miss you ladies!! It's been a while, eh? Catch you guys again sometime. Bye! :D

9. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Weeeee! You're back :D I got your PM, hope I helped.

Now, that fic you speak of, I can't wait to read it, missy. Gather all your pengiuns, tie them together and don't let them go. ;)

Anyone know any good Greg/Ryan songs?

10. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

You most certainly did, thank you, Katie! *hugs*

And the penguins are mighty grateful too... despite the fact they're glaring at me right now 'cause I tied them up! :lol:

Okay, a Ryan/Greg song... The only one I could think of right now is a song by Rob Thomas called, "Ever The Same". And the only reason I've thought of that is b/c I'm gonna use that song eventually to write another Ryan/Greg fic. But that one's pretty iffy 'cause it's gonna be multi-chapter, and I don't have the time to write it right now. Maybe someday... *wishful thinking* :)

11. CSI_Kat

oh oh oh another Shadoxfax Ryan/Greg. I am excited!!! :D You already have me tongue tied with your hardy boys smut!!! :devil: What info do you need on Greg? What can I do to help with the penguins??? I miss Ryan/Greg fic!

Thanks - I love my icon too!

12. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

SHADOW...*tackles her down and ties her to this room* Ok I'm being silly now, but I've missed you so much. Have a smoothie to help those penguins runs loose in your head, just don't get a brain freeze from it.

I come with smoothies for everyone, they are boytoy flavor..

I really need a good fic to read and r/g are the best. I haven't enjoyed reading or writing fics in so long, please if you need any help in getting this done let me know..

Katbug that banner is a lot like my background pic..hhmmmm.

OK guys i'm back and I've been having some fun with this South Park site making up people I know, like Katie, Katbug, my family. So I just had to make this..

ryan and greg on vacation

13. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Twiz!!! Thanks for the smoothie. Boytoy flavor's the best evah, especially if it's Ryan/Greg! :devil: I've missed you too. :) That South Park pic of Ryan and Greg's too funny. I think you captured their hairs quite nicely! :lol:

Okay, I do have another question about Greg for anyone who could help:

I read somewhere that his parents (his mom?) didn't know that he became a CSI b/c he was an only child, and they're very protective of him, so he sort of lied to them and said the lab was backed up and so he was filling in to help them out. Is that correct?

Okay, here's my next question: Was there ever a scene/episode where Greg tells his mom/parents about the truth? That he really is a CSI now? Did the writers ever revisit that or was that never addressed after Greg told Grissom the truth while he was still at the hospital?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, especially since the answer's gonna help me set up the story. ;) Thanks!

14. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Well, Greg just never told his mom that he became a CSI. She still thought he was in the lab and never left. ;)

Nope, there has never been that scene. We haven't seen his parents, either. :rolleyes: But Grissom did want Greg to tell them and he said they would be very proud of him. And then Greg started to cry saying he couldn't tell them but I'm pretty sure he did. I mean he was injured badly.

15. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Hello!

Having those two together, especially in those manips, melt my computer screen. They are too hot to handle. *whew* Can I have a smoothie to cool down while I sit and wait for the awesome fic that I know Shadowfax will write?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.