Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by heartagram69, Nov 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

2. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

Re: Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshin

I loved that scene where Sara sort of hit Nick's shoulders and was like "yes! Road trip! I'm gonna change my boots" -- it was fantastic. And I love the other pics . . . what show were they from? I want to say "XX", but I can't remember right now . . .

3. mariel

mariel CSI Level One

Happy birthday, cocoa_girl18! Have you got any more nice pics to share? :D

MegBreanne, those pics are from One Hit Wonder, season three. I really liked that episode by the way. I loved how Nick sort of warned Sara for the outcome of her case... the way he looked at her in that one scene before the one in the pics. Also that she asked for his advice later on. Sigh, I just love Snickers. :)

Oh and I think whoever is around at the time may open the new thread.

ETA - Just posted a very cheesy Snickers fic: My Favourite Misinterpretation for whoever is interested.

4. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

mariel thanks and read and review the fic its short and very snickerish love sara being sneaky ;) and i guess nick love to play the game to.
    i know its been posted before but i like seeing it again and again.
    sara: nick i thought were alone
    nick: this time were alone

5. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

Cocoa -- Happy Birthday. Hope it's been a good one.

Mariel -- I loved the story. So adorable! :)

6. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Cocoa!! hope you have lots of Snickery love and fun!!

ok, i know i posted this before but it's just so damn hot!! probably one of my favourite Snickers pictures!

[​IMG]

Mariel, your story was SO ADORABLE! had me smiling the whole way through! man, i could so picture them doing that!!

Meg, glad to hear you're making a fanfic of SNickers after Sara's abduction! can't wait to read it! i cand NEVER take my mind of SNickers either man! they just make me so happy. like, if i'm feeling sad or mad or something i just come on here and talk about SNickers and it just makes me happy again. i know that sounds like.. wierd but it's TRUE!!

ok... i was watching the episode "XX" and the scene that i LOVE is when Nick and Sara are in the jail and ALL the women there are checking Nick out and calling him sexy. (and... WHO'S BLAMING THEM!?!) but like, you see the facial expression sara's giving when they are doing this. it's like:
    Nick: what did she just say to me?
    Sara: Get away from my man.
    Nick: sorry, Sara's the only person who's allowed to say those kinda things to me
    *later on... they're still flirting with Nick*
    Sara: those freaks just never give up
    Nick: hey... this place is clean. wanna have some fun?
    Nick: wait, nvm... buses are better!

^^ loves it!! ok, i'm off to read some more SNickery fanfic! :D

7. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

thank you meg and emily, yes i had tons of fun and got to spend time with my family, i got 2 snickers bar given to me as a gift and lot of food to its like having a feast. :lol:
    emily love those pics and yeah i notice that sara doesnt like to share nick with other girls ;) and the caption is really amazing.

8. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

lmao.. you got SNickers bars.. best bday present ever!! haha.

thanks, i love looking and finding SNickers pictures. there's so many of them and they are just so cute together!

ok, i was thinking... could we name all the SNickers moments that happened in Season 7? *warning: this probably won't be a very big list*

1. in "Built to Kill" at the end: Nick and Catherin were waiting for Sara and Grissom to come dancing, but Sara didn't show up (you could see the disappointment on Nick's face) so he was forced to dance with Catherine.
    2. Redrum: when they stick up for each other. here and here
    3. Redrum: nick and sara's eye sex
    4. Redrum: their BUSTED! picture.
    5. Empty Eyes: When nick reasures sara that it was good that she was there for the victum. (look like he was gonna cry because he felt so bad for sara. here )
    6. Empty Eyes: in the interriagtion room. Sara was deep and thought and all Nick had to do was call sara's name. Nick's worried about her.
    7.Empty Eyes: this hot picture
    8.Empty Eyes: HOLDING HANDS!
    9. Empty Eyes: looking at each other
    10. Empty Eyes: Nick's worried about Sara! he wants her to stay BUT he knows what she's like. adorable nicky
    11. Empty Eyes: working almost every moment together! tee hee
    12. Big Shots: sitting beside each other, and trying to steal a glance!! here
    13. Big Shots: working again together
    14. Leaping Lizards: sara goes out of her way to see nicky and nick doesn't make a stupid joke about Sara being a veg.
    15. Empty Eyes: nick's loving smile to sara here
    16. Ending Happy: Nick's pefect timing
    17. Ending Happy: THE MOST ADORABLE LOOK! when milton was saying that, sara and nick looked so.. confused. like: "how did he know that?" that's one of the biggest SNickers moments i think because that's when sara said: 'Long, long afterward, in an oak I found the arrow, still unbroke; And the song, from beginning to end, found again in the heart of a friend.' Keep the faith Milton.| i kinda got the feeling it was saying: 'Long after GSR over, her was still not broke. And then, just like Grissom never happened, she found love again, in the heart of a friend (Nick). i dunno, i thought that was like.. YEAH! and then when she said: keep the faith milton; i was saying: keep the faith SNickers!
    18: Leaping Lizards: Sara's reaction to Grissom's letter here
    19. Living Dolls: Nick reaction to GSR. here
    20. Sara and Nick have been going through alot of the same things.
    21. They've been working alot more together.
    22. They're always there when they need each other. Grissom's there for Sara when the trouble is over.
    23.GEORGE EADS SAYING: "I just hope Billy can fight because Sara is Nick's. Everybody knows that. I don't know if a lot of people know this, but Nick knows kung fu. In the season finale, he is going to take Grissom out with a leg sweep."!!!!

^ok, that's all i got for now. i dont remember any other moments. anyone else got any? but wow... i thought there were alot less Snickers moments. i guess since GSR had some BIG moments, our moments didn't seem that... exciting? well... post more.. PLEASE!! i LOVE snickers!

9. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

We almost to the 100 or 1001. Let me know or PM me to let me know what the name of the title is.

We hoping we get Snickers next season. Carol and her writers teams are not talking whether Sara live or not. We have to wait and see when the season come back.

10. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

Seems like "Nick Knows Kung Fu" is winning by a point. To those who haven't voted yet, you can vote over here.

Oh and to whoever opens the new thread, you may use this post as a guide (it contains all the links to previous threads) :)

Btw, great post, csiemily! It's always nice to go back to snickers moments. :D I love THE MOST ADORABLE LOOK.

11. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Okay, we do the Nick know Kung Fu. I'm going ahead do it, because I just did hundred now. I go ahead and do it then I come back to let you know I got it ready.

Go here to Thread # 21

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.