NCIS thread #3 - Shutting up now, Boss

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by nattybatty55, Mar 10, 2008.

?

What should we call it?!?

1. Never mess with a Marine's coffee if you want to live

16 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. I need a coffee

5 vote(s)
    4.2%
  3. On it Boss

28 vote(s)
    23.7%
  4. Ya Think?!

21 vote(s)
    17.8%
  5. Shutting up now Boss

40 vote(s)
    33.9%
  6. CSI! No the term's NCIS

12 vote(s)
    10.2%
  7. 'We just shoot men who are un true'

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  8. 'Gibbs, Caf-pow please!'

10 vote(s)
    8.5%
  9. 'Don't drop the boss' coffee!'

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  10. Gibb's Gang

3 vote(s)
    2.5%
  11. Talking Jethro, and not the one from Beverly Hillbillies

5 vote(s)
    4.2%
  12. There's more to CBS besides CSI

4 vote(s)
    3.4%
  13. Never Be Unreachable

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  14. Never take anything for granted

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  15. Never date a coworker

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  16. Always work as a team

4 vote(s)
    3.4%
  17. Never, ever bother Gibbs in interrogation

7 vote(s)
    5.9%
  18. 'How'd you get your boat out Gibbs?'

15 vote(s)
    12.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Darn... I need a new source :brickwall:

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Okay first were gonna need a name for the new thread (and no the polls take to long), should I just try to mix and match them and shock y'all with it. :lol: some of the names that were mentioned have tied.

Second Tweets:

Sean
    -hello! Sean here. figured this name is more appropriate and will serve better in the long run. migrating some stuff...

-please spread the word: THIS IS MY REAL AND FINAL PAGE. I'll delete the mrgerbik2010 account soon. sorry for the switching around on ya!

-to those who have asked about Cote: no she is NOT on twitter right now but is considering joining. any existing Cote page is not her.

-btw, the BEBO page which claims to be run by myself? a total FAKE. I've asked the admin nicely to change it twice but to no avail.

-thanks to all for the support & understanding regarding this bebo nonsense.

-home from an action packed shooting day full of Tony/McGee scenes directed by the captain himself Dennis Smith! great day today at work.

Pauley
    -Was presented the Fan Favorite award at tv.com Comic Con awards show today... Um... Thank You!!!!!

-Have a great video for NCIS FANS from table read on Friday. Was going to save it, but maybe I'll post to PAULEYGRAM on YouTube

-Done and Done. This is for the fans from Friday Table read, we start shooting toorrow! Watch

-At dinner with @ vangsness and @ barretfoa

3. MarineGirl#1

Wow, we're gonna get a new thread?... Ok, no poll, but how about... "NCIS thread #4... Waiting for rule 52... Keep them coming, Boss" :lol:

4. Destiny

:lol: can ya shorten it a bit the title box is only so long. :p Or separate them into two idea's. ;)

5. MarineGirl#1

Erm... :confused: "NCIS #4: Waiting for rule 52, Boss!... Boss?!"

I think the boss is gonna keep us hanging on for a while. Least till September. :guffaw:

6. Destiny

True that, my cousin said something and didn't even realize it when were talking about NCIS and her hubby made a comment, she said "Never mess with NCIS" :lol: I thought, hmm :p

But I have it listed.

But I meant on the first one something like this.

NCIS #4: "Boss Waiting for rule 52..."
    NCIS #4: "Keep them coming, Boss"

7. Destiny

Source: TvGuide.com

Given the events of the finale, is Gibbs' job in danger on NCIS?

ADAM: The murder of Pedro Hernandez will add a new layer to the already contentious relationship between Gibbs and Director Vance. You'll see Vance's somewhat shocking reaction in the premiere, but executive producer Shane Brennan coyly tells us that it may also give hints to Vance's own mysterious past. "Sometimes when you think something's done, things pop up years later," Brennan says. "You've got that famous moment where the new director moves into his office for the first time and shreds a piece of paper. That's one of those moments."

8. Destiny

Well were approaching that mark for a new thread.

1. Now I could choose if you all trust me.
    2. We could do the vote by post.
    But if there is a tie it will have to be broken.

There is another option keeping the current title (just change 3 to 4) since everyone not just Tony is using it.

Also any new names or names not included in this one, don't toss them file them for future threads.

Let me know, and btw if this goes over the reply mark don't worry about it. ;)

9. MarineGirl#1

Don't now if a poll is an option. It's too quiet in this thread with the summer break. But I would rename the thread. So I'm gonna trust your judgement, Destiny. :devil:

10. Destiny

Polls imo clutter if you have read it already want to look up something you have to scroll past it and meh lol but thats me. Then they are there for the rest of the thread, etc. So Thank you for the confidence. ;)

OKAY Ready for a spoiler/s? Source EW Ask Ausiello

Question: Do you know if NCIS will deal more with what happened to Ziva in Somalia?

Ausiello: Funny you should ask. Exec producer Shane Brennan just told me the following: “In November sweeps, we dip again into a story that perhaps everyone thought was played out. It involves Ziva.”

Questions: I am dying for some NCIS scoop. Any news on the season premiere?

Ausiello: Brennan says the resolution of last season’s cliffhanger will “speak volumes about what sort of dad Gibbs Sr. was to his son. And you see why Gibbs is very much cut from the same cloth. He may be old, but he’s feisty.”

Question: Is Rena Sofer returning to NCIS?

Ausiello: “She’s not in the premiere,” says Brennan. “But she didn’t die. And unless they carry you out feet first, never say never.”

You all can discuss thread name change amongst your regular discussion just lmao let me know your switching off. :lol:

11. Anna P

Anna P Witness

I don't think he's in the same league as Mike Franks; but I bet he can kick ass.

12. Destiny

Source: EW

Question: Last week’s NCIS scoop was kinda lame. My socks weren’t knocked off—maybe pulled halfway down, but not knocked off. Got anything else this week?

Ausiello:
    This should do the trick: The hit procedural will air an origin episode or two this season, according to exec producer Shane Brennan . “You’ll find out how certain members of the team first came to NCIS,” reveals the big boss, who all but confirms that said episodes will feature flashbacks. “It’ll be hard to do them without flashbacks.” Where are your socks now?!

13. Destiny

Source: TvGuide. Returning Fall Shows Pictures - Where we left off.

A little tidbit nothing we don't already know. But I will still use the box.

NCIS
    Premieres:
    Tuesday, Sept. 21 at 8/7c

Where We Left Off: Abby discovered Gibbs' secret connection to the murder of Pedro Hernandez in Mexico. While in Mexico, Gibbs was captured by Pablo's daughter, Paloma Reynosa, who sought vengeance for her father's death. In the season's closing moments, Paloma turned up at the store of Gibbs' father, Jackson.

What's Next: Gibbs must face the team after the information of his past gets out. Plus: executive producer Shane Brennan promises several origin stories that explain how the team members all ended up at NCIS.

14. Destiny

Source: TvGuide

NCIS Exclusive: Your First Look at Season 8

BIG INFO...
    When NCIS returns this fall, viewers won't have to wait long at all to see exactly what happens to Papa Gibbs.

"We pick up the show right where we left off, and I advise every fan of the show to sit down and watch that first minute. It's explosive," executive producer Shane Brennan tells TVGuide.com. "Ralph Waite is front and center all the way throughout the episode."

But as you can see in this exclusive first image from Season 8, Gibbs Sr. isn't the only target on the Reynosa Cartel's hit list.

Pic Here

In fact, the premiere — titled "Spider and the Fly" — finds all of Gibbs' team members as potential targets when their investigation of the murder of a helicopter pilot leads Gibbs (Mark Harmon) back to the vengeful Paloma Reynosa (Jacqueline Obradors), whose father Gibbs murdered.

Fortunately, it sounds like the team members are looking out for each other. "We'll get back into showing NCIS as the team that it's always been," Brennan says.

NCIS returns on Tuesday, Sept. 21 at 8/7c on CBS.

15. 1brattygirl

1brattygirl Dead on Arrival

How hit is Tony dinozo?:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.