NCIS thread #3 - Shutting up now, Boss

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by nattybatty55, Mar 10, 2008.

?

What should we call it?!?

1. Never mess with a Marine's coffee if you want to live

16 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. I need a coffee

5 vote(s)
    4.2%
  3. On it Boss

28 vote(s)
    23.7%
  4. Ya Think?!

21 vote(s)
    17.8%
  5. Shutting up now Boss

40 vote(s)
    33.9%
  6. CSI! No the term's NCIS

12 vote(s)
    10.2%
  7. 'We just shoot men who are un true'

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  8. 'Gibbs, Caf-pow please!'

10 vote(s)
    8.5%
  9. 'Don't drop the boss' coffee!'

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  10. Gibb's Gang

3 vote(s)
    2.5%
  11. Talking Jethro, and not the one from Beverly Hillbillies

5 vote(s)
    4.2%
  12. There's more to CBS besides CSI

4 vote(s)
    3.4%
  13. Never Be Unreachable

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  14. Never take anything for granted

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  15. Never date a coworker

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  16. Always work as a team

4 vote(s)
    3.4%
  17. Never, ever bother Gibbs in interrogation

7 vote(s)
    5.9%
  18. 'How'd you get your boat out Gibbs?'

15 vote(s)
    12.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

I thought that episode was really good....actually really funny, too! I agree that it was pretty funny when Tony lost it in autopsy. The look on his face when Gibbs said it was his idea (or something to that effect) was pretty priceless.

I do have one question, though. When Tony and Ziva were in the elevator, what were they talking about at the end? I was confused? Were they talking about hating the fact that Vance kept them in the dark when they had expected the corruption to stop when Jenny left? Or was it something else comepltely and I misheard the entire thing?

2. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

I really liked agent Lee, of course, after she killed Langer there was no way out for her. And as I already read the spoilers regarding her daughter a long ago, there was no surprise.

Btw, they should watch Prison Break for a more interesting breaking in the facility. *lol*

Question: You are seriously lacking when it comes to NCIS anything. Give me something. Now! -- Kirsti
    Ausiello: As you may have heard, there are some dark days ahead for Ducky. But how dark are we talking? Pretty damn dark! Executive Producer Shane Brennan reveals to me exclusively that the Duckster gets stabbed in an episode airing early next year. The incident will launch David McCallum head first into a powerful story that reveals a side to Ducky no one knows about -- not even Gibbs. "David puts in an astonishingly powerful and moving performance in this episode," raves Brennan. "It's a story I first talked about with David almost two years ago. It's been a long time coming, but well worth the wait." (Ausiello-EW)

3. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

Last edited: Nov 21, 2008
  4. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Great ep!! I was bouncing up and down in my chair and nearly biting my nails during parts of it... they really had me going on where all the little twists and turns were leading to! [​IMG]
    One of the fun bits I liked was seeing Ducky recognize his missing corpse; then railing at Gibbs later on in front of Tony, only to have both of them finally come clean and reveal to Tony that it was all okay, Ducky was in on it, it wasn't Vance's fault, and was all Gibbs' idea... *whew* Had to take a breath after that run-on sentence! [​IMG] Vance liked the idea of Gibbs having to be the "bad guy" this time, and Gibbs certainly didn't seem to mind it all that much, either. Once again, I'm really loving the dynamic that Vance and Gibbs have, and this ep appeared to show that they've been working a little closer and friendlier than we, the audience, might have suspected, before now. Great stuff!

SecNav was a big, loutish, camelhaired toad. [​IMG] I was a little surprised that they went that way, with the character. Abby was driving me nuts with her door-locking antics in her lab, but in the beginning I didn't think it was related to the case, I figured she was doing something totally unrelated for her own self or something, and it would end up accidentally throwing suspicion on her. Didn't figure out that she was actually in on Gibbs' & Vance's Mole Hunt, until Tim came banging at her door that last time and was eventually joined by security, and there's Abby in her lab, simply sitting and waiting impatiently for them, then I knew. I love the friendship between Abby & McGee!

Ziva kicked butt in this ep, loved it! [​IMG]That's a return to the old Ziva we saw in the beginning, and I couldn't have been happier! And I had to laugh with a slightly shame-faced Jimmy Palmer, confessing his affair with Lee to the group, only to find out they already knew [​IMG] Agent Lee... hmmmm, still not sure about her. The writers were verrrry clever, making sure they never wholly revealed if she is indeed a terrified pawn with a kidnapped daughter, or if she is using that to play on their sympathies (particularly Gibbs) and is actually an all-out villian. And if she actually is "playing" Gibbs (and Vance), then heaven help her, she'll need it! Looks like we'll find out much more, next week!

5. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Do you read Rocky Carroll's blog at TvGuide? It's interesting.

Btw, I read at EW that there may be a spin-off in the works:

6. luvspeed

luvspeed Police Officer

Yay! an NCIS thread!! hi everyone, just thought i'd check it out.

^i'm not sure how i feel about a spin-off of NCIS...i think i need to let the idea sink in first...=D

7. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Welcome luvspeed !!! :)

"In an upcoming episode, McGee finds himself trapped with dozens of women. Baw chika bow wow, right? Wrong. The women are in prison and they're holding him hostage. "It's a tense, exciting episode," reveals executive producer Shane Brennan. "Sean Murray puts in a fabulous performance. The story also reveals a little about McGee's romantic past."(Ausiello-EW).

8. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Don't forget that NCIS is a spin-off of JAG, and some people probably said the same thing back then.

9. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

very true

10. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

^^^ And what a great show it turned out to be :devil:

I've found some promo pics from the episode 'Silent Night' Now that's one ep i really don't want to miss :lol:
    [​IMG] *both clickable* [​IMG]

11. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Welcome to talkcsi, gottaluvcsi! :) Please add a bit more content to your posts next time so it's not spam. Thanks!

12. Tee

Tee Hit and Run

OMG. NCIS thread :). My new official second favorite TV show (after CSI:NY). This season has been awesome as.

BTW--> Can we start a petition to get a cross-over between NCIS and CSI:NY please?!?!

Think about it- two Marines: Mac and Gibbs; two Italians: Danny and Tony; omg and Ducky and Sid would be to funny to watch!!! Then you get Abby and Adam in the labs; Stella and Ziva kicking ass in the field; the two computer geniouses Adam and McGee as well. And you get the picture...

How amazing would that be?!?!?

13. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

Welcome Tee To be honest I never thought about that cross-over before but I don't know why because I love CSI:NY and it totally works as you have just posted. *difts into dreamland*

14. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Welcome, Tee! And I have to agree wholeheartedly with you, I think an NCIS/CSI NY crossover would be fantastic! Seeing Gibbs and Mac kick ass and solve a case together is the stuff that dreams are made of, for me... :thumbsup: And yeah, Stella and Ziva/Ducky and Sid would definitely be tons of fun to watch, too! :lol:

15. Tee

Tee Hit and Run

Yeah off to dreamland alright...

Can they actually have a crossover? They're both CBS right? (I live in Australia- they screw up the TV broadcasting quite a lot). Because in Australia, NY is on Channel 9 and NCIS is on Channel 10 so I'm not sure if a crossover would work out between the two stations...

BTW- I came across this the other day while watching NCIS on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwWU-riGzhw&feature=related

It's gotta be the funniest movie ever with Mark in it!!! He is soooo not Gibbs in this movie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.