Multishippers Sanctuary.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Athena, Oct 30, 2005.

1. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

ok these are my ships :)

LV:
    Sara/Greg-only ship thread i post on tho :)
    Nick/Greg
    Cath/Warrick
    Wendy/Nick
    Grissom/Cath

Miami:
    Calleigh/Ryan-only ship thread i post in
    Horatio/Yelina

NY:
    Danny/Lindsey-(i dont really watch the show tho, but ive seen a couple epis and there cute :))

Crossover:
    Greg/Ryan- :D
    Sara/Calleigh- (a tinyyyy tiny bit)

So..my main ships: Sara/Greg, Calleigh/Ryan, Greg/Ryan :D

2. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I thought I did this one, I don't know if I did it so here is it,

Las Vegas

Nick/Sara Hard-core
    Grissom/Catherine
    Greg/Wendy
    Warrick/Mia or Tina (If she except him for who he is.)

I don't watch Miami or NY. So I won't put here.

3. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Well I just have a few ships, and I haven't posted in all of them so here I go...

CSI
    * Grissom/Sara
    * Greg/Sara

CSI: Miami
    ** Calleigh/Ryan (My favorite one)
    ** Ryan/Valera (Just in case)

CSI: NY
    ** Mac/Stella (She's so obvious :lol:)

* Haven't posted
    ** Posted

4. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

I ship:

Sandle (main ship and my favourite)
    Ryan/Greg (both Greg and Ryan are my fave characters. And suddenly one day I thought 'Hey, why not?' :lol: I love the idea of them together :) I'd faint if I ever see those two in one scene...)

I don't watch NY that much but I kinda think Danny/Lindsay is cute :) I used to think Ryan/Valera is sort of cute too, but I didn't go as far as ship them... Wendy/Greg, thought it'd be nice at first, but that ship didn't really 'grow' on me. I think I have a strong immune system, it's kinda hard for a ship to really 'grow' on me ;)
    Now there are two certain people who shall remain nameless that have been trying to convert me into CaRWash :lol:

5. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

heyyyyy! its a cute ship ok!!!!! ;) sorry just had to say that. anyways yeah i thought if wendy and greg, but i dunno i kinda like nick and wendy. totally not in a big way. i dont hope theres a scene between them in every episode like i do with sandle and CaRWash.

6. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

ships? ok i can do that

CSI
    Sandle
    CSX
    Tag
    Greg/Wendy
    Greg/Nick
    Greg/Archie
    Greg/Ryan-crossover
    Sofia/Archie
    SoNic
    Grillows
    sWARRICK
    CatNip
    Sara/Sofia

CSI:Miami
    RaVe
    CaRWash
    Ryan/Sara-crossover
    Ryan/Boa
    Ryan/Heather *that FBI chick*
    Horatio/Catherine-crossover
    Eric/Valera
    Sara/Calleigh-crossover

CSI:NY
    sMACed
    M&M's
    DNA
    Horatio/Stella

hmm, i think that's all...yeah, that's probably it...for now. :devil:

-x-liv

7. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I didn't know we were doing all our ships....I also of course do GSR and Smacked, they'd probably be called my OTP ships. *One True Pairing*

8. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I've been thinking about this multishipper syndrom (did I mention that I totally have too much time on my hands?) anyway, it occured to me that there is no other show -at least none that I watch- with such a great potential for multishipping as CSI. I don't know if it's the cast or the way we don't really have relatioships portrtrait, but it feel like ANY ship is possible on CSI, every couple has chemistry somehow. I've never seen that anywhere else, sure there's lots of shows where characters are "shippable" but none where you can take any random person, place them with anyone else and feel like "That's it, they've got it." I think that CSI pleases almost every shipper with tiny scenes even if you have to interpret much into them, depending on your favourite couple, but the base is there.
    Don't know if anyone else shares that opinion, I just thought I'd voice it... might be a little more interesting discussing reasons and possibilities for multishipping instead of just listing everybody's faves. (If not, ignore this :))

9. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

okey, i've been mostly and only GSR recently, though i will always like G/LH very much. if before the season finale TPTB paired Gris with whoever else other than sara i would probably ship that now. i think he got a lot of good chemistry with Sofia mostly in 5th season, i'm not gonna mention Lady Heather (GREAT chemistry). but i think with Catherine their relationship is purely in a bro-sis kind of way. there were some false spoilers before the finale, that Gris was supposed to have a new girlfriend OUT of the show (played by the girl from Lost) too. i think i would even ship that if it happened. who do ya'll think fits best to him?

10. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Im home :lol:

I dont watch CSI Miami or NY but i do have alot of multiships for LV

My ships:
    Nick/Sara (Number 1!)
    Nick/Greg
    Nick/Wendy
    Nick and that girl that liked to bite :lol:
    Nick/Bobby
    Greg/Wendy
    Grissom/Catherine
    Grissom/Lady Heather
    Grissom/Sofia
    Brass/Sofia
    Catherine/Warrick
    Warrick/Mia
    Warrick/Tina (Back when she wasn't Yoko)

I like Nick with alot of people but Sara/Nick and Nick/Greg are my main two :)

11. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I totally agree with you MiaCharlize. Not alot of shows are as easy to ship as CSI. But then again going to fanfiction.net and listening to other ships from different shows creap in. It must be possible or maybe if you look harder enough it can be find. But for shear ease of shipping I would have to say your right. ;)

12. starshadow

starshadow Dead on Arrival

::bounces happily::

Yay! It took me long enough to find this thread! I'm a multi-shipper and happy to see the love and friendship going around. My main focus is CSI:NY - Danny/Flack, Danny/Mac, Danny/Lindsay, Mac/Stella. This kind of leaves poor Hawkes in the cold at the moment, but I'm sure I'll see *something* eventually.

As far as CSI:Miami goes, Calleigh/Ryan or Calleigh/Eric are worth watching.

However, I'm not one to cast my pairings in stone -- give me a plausible basis for any two people to be in a relationship, and I'll give it a once-over, definitely! :lol:

13. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Your Mods are very very busy people. So much so, that we totally forgot to put up a new Featured Ship Thread of the Week for like... ever (and NO, it has NOTHING to do with us going senile!!! :p )

So, since we haven't had a new Featured Ship of the Week, we thought we feature all the ships. In other words - Multishippers, it's your turn in the spotlight.

Calling all multishippers. Who do you multi? Why do you multi? What's the best thing about being a multi? What's the worst thing? Come in, share, commune with your fellow Multis. We're all ship addicts at heart, right? :)

14. iluvroadrunner

iluvroadrunner Pathologist

flack is my ship whore. almost everything i ship from NY has flack in it. and slash is only slowly starting to creep onto my radar. i haven't decided if i seriously ship anybody yet. but anyway, my ships:

NY:
    Flack/Lindsay
    Flack/Stella
    Flack/Maka (only exists in my fanfiction)
    Danny/Lindsay
    Danny/Maka

LV:
    Nick/Sara
    Catherine/Warrick
    Catherine/Greg

Miami:
    Ryan/Heather
    Delko/Sikes (again, only exists in fanfiction)

i know some of these don't have threads up, but i figure hey, put them out there, and maybe one or two will pop up. ya never know.

15. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

bast thing about being a multi is that you vertually don't hate any ship. worse thing? you have so many ships you can't sail them all at once which causes you to pull a Danny Phantom and split apart. it's a love, hate thing. my heart goes out to all the poor souls who don't sail more than one ship.

iluvroadrunner SCORE! i got you to ship Ryan/Heather! way to go Liv! yesh.

-x-liv