Multishippers Sanctuary.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Athena, Oct 30, 2005.

1. Detective_Burn

Detective_Burn Coroner

Aiden/Hawkes poll.

There´s a new poll about the ship Aiden/Hawkes. Let me invite you to take part.
    Go -> here.

2. lament

lament Captain

There's a new Featured Ship of the Week-- Danny/Mac Slash!

If you've never contemplated this pairing before, check it out.

3. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

In honor of Shipper Central's birthday, I thought I'd bump up the Multishippers Sanctuary. There are a huge number amongst us that are multis, and its a hell of a lot of fun :D I likened it recently to going out to a Tapas bar for dinner - you can order up a wide variety of really delicious dishes and make a fabulous meal out of them all.

So, celebrate and embrace your multi tendencies. Who do you ship and why do you love being a multi? :)

4. Aggie

Aggie CSI Level Two

So apparently I'm a big slutty multishipper! :devil:
    Which is... well true! :p

Apart from my mother ship, which is GSR, I will ship gorgeous Sara with anyone worth of her beauty!
    Then YoBling is another one of those ships, where you just cannot resist the fantasy...

I adore slash ships, SalSa, Thongs, Crimson Gold, Frisco Love, Candy... Ok, how much of a Geek I am for remembering all those names? :lol:

I heart The Love, of course, and anything where Grissom is.
    I might as well admit it, I'm a Grissom and Sara slut! :devil:

Anyway, this multishipping business is exhausting. I think I'm gonna put this on, grab some of those and relax on the big yacht!

Anybody wants to join me? :D

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh thank goodness for the happy clappy world of multishipping!!

I've been skipping between the GSR, Snickers and Sandle threads these past few days and I'm sooooooooo confused!! I want it all but I can't have it!!

And really not sure about ANY ship actually being realised on screen. There's been a lot about fantasies this season, and it seems to fit - we all fantasise about these ships in art, fanfics and discussion, but if any actual happened, could the reality ever live up to the fantasy?

I think I'm just in love with the hints and 'moments' they all have. And being a multishipper is great cause you get them pretty much EVERY episode!

It seems pretty clear SOMETHING is going to happen in the finale with one of the ships. I don't think it's clear who it will be. There are a lot of hints that can be interpretted in a lot of ways. I guess I'll just wait and see.

And try to avoid reading it on the internet until July when this episode airs in UK. Arg!!!

6. forgottenstar

forgottenstar Dead on Arrival

Once I branched out from just GSR, it is definately more enjoyable.

Here's Mine:
    GSR
    Yo!Bling
    The Love
    Sandle
    Nick/Sofia
    Greg/Sofia

7. AmandaSzmanda

AmandaSzmanda CSI Level Two

Gotta love multi-shipping, even though I ofter lurk on most of them.

Sandle
    CSX (Greg/Sofia)
    Cowpokes
    M&Ms
    SMacked

Yeah, I lurk alot, but I am trying to break that habit.

8. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Very true, forgottenstar. I found once I started looking outside my main ship at others, it became a bit of an addiction. First came Yo!Bling and G/LH (back in season 3, they were my OTP for a while), then I started slash shipping... slash is something I can never have too many pairings for. I think I ship almost all of them to some degree :lol:

I think we should come up with some kind of 12 step plan, cuz this shipping lark is addictive :lol:

9. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Ok I have off the wall question. Don't know how many of you watch CSI:NY but . . . would any or can anyone imagine maybe Flack with Lindsay? I haven't seen a thread for it and there are alot of shipper threads.

10. _jessica

_jessica Witness

i think flack/lindsay are cute, but i'm a hardcore danny/lindsay shipper. =)

11. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I haven't seen a thread either, but I could see that possibility, although I love her with Danny.

12. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Hi CSI_Watcher_8 :) I just went back through 6 months worth of threads while updating the Ship list and I didn't see Flack/Lindsay anywhere, so that's one ship that doesn't yet exist (I say yet because I'm sure someone will eventually open a thread for the pairing :) )

On the subject of new threads - a new femme slash 3some for me to WOOT over - Cath/Sara/Wendy :D *drools*

13. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Wow I thought it impossible that I would be able to think of a ship before there was a thread. As soon as I saw rashomama I knew someone would make a ship for nick & wendy and the next day there it was. I have read a couple of FanFic about Flack & Lindsay. I like Lindsay & Danny they are cute. But maybe in the long term Flack would be good for her. Just thinking ?!? ;)

14. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

I thought it was about time the Sanctuary was bumped up. A lot of newbies have joined the board lately so, if you're new (or old, for that matter ;) ) and love a whole bunch of different ships, this is the place to share. Multishippers Unite :)

15. mrSgregsanderS4

mrSgregsanderS4 Dead on Arrival

my ships are

Hodges/Greg
    Nick/Catherine
    Grissom/Sara
    Sara/Nick
    Sara/Catherine
    Warrick/Sara

:lol: