Misc Holiday Fan Art Gift Exchange

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by CSI_Kat, Dec 2, 2009.

1. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

As some of you know we we have done these in the past and they are a blast. There will also be a this year and it was a blast. There will also be a CSI holiday fan art gift exchange as well.

What is a fanart gift exchange? (borrowed from Dragonfly)

Well, it’s exactly what it sounds like! All participants will both make and receive a fanart gift. For those of you familiar with a ‘Secret Santa’, that’s basically what this is….

So here’s how this is going to work:

[1] Everyone who wants to participate must sign up. You can do this by replying to this thread.

[2] In your sign up post, you should also leave a short description of what you might like to receive. Keep in mind that these are only meant to be guidelines to help your gift-giver along. Keep it short and simple. If you also want to include a character that you don’t want included, that’s fine to, as long as you do so politely. It can be any show, movie, etc that you would normally make and post in the misc fan art thread.
    [example]: My favorite show is Torchwood, especially Captain Jack. My favorite ship is Janto. I also love NCIS, ER, WAT, Cold Case. I’m not a big fan of Dancing with the Stars. Get the idea?

[3] I will try and keep updated participants list at the end of this list or in additional posts. If you see that your name is missing, or that it’s on there and shouldn’t be, please let me know so I can get it fixed.

[4] When the sign-ups are finished, each participant will be randomly assigned another participant to make something for. You will be notified of who you’re making something for by PM (or by email if you are unable to receive PM’s)

[5] Once you know who you’re creating for, you can use their sign-up post as a guideline. You may make whatever you want. Icon, banner, wallpaper, some combination things, it’s up to you. If you know that they have a LJ, making something for that is a possibility as well.

[6] When you are ready to send it in, you have two options. If you want them to know who made it, you may send it to them directly. If you wish to be anonymous, you may send it to me, and I will pass it on to them.

If there are any questions, please feel free to ask!

Participant List:

(I haven't decided yet how long to leave the signups open, we'll see how it goes)

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I'm in.

Outside of the CSI franchise, my favorite show is: Supernatural. My favorite characters on that show are Dean and Castiel. Dean/Castiel (aka Destiel) are my favorite ship. :) Jensen Ackles and Misha Collins are also two of my fave actors. :)

I also love Bruce Campbell, Owen and Luke Wilson, Christian Kane, Jon Bon Jovi and Keith Urban. Love Star Wars (the original ones with Luke Skywalker- not the newer ones). I love Jem & The Holograms.

Animals: Dolphins, white tigers, unicorns/pegasus, Siberian huskies.

3. H_Miami_fan

H_Miami_fan Police Officer

I'm in

faves right now's Transformers (movie, 1&2) and assassins creed (game, 1&2)... and dragons :)

4. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

I'm in!!! :D This is so cool!!

Well ... I would love some Anastacia stuff mostly :D Animated gifs, wallpapers, icons, banners ... Whatever you want :)

5. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I'm So In :D

Interests:
    Randy Orton
    Dierks Bentley
    Supernatural (Sam Winchester)
    Smallville (Clark Kent / Oliver Queen aka Green Arrow)
    Spock and Kirk from the new Star Trek Movie :D

6. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

Sounds like fun!

Faves:
    TV- Homicide: Life on the Streets (would especially love icons of this)
    Singers- Aretha Franklin, Diana Ross, Stevie Wonder, Prince, Beyonce, Sam Cooke, Raphael Saadiq, Joss Stone
    Other Celebs- Adam Sandler, Tina Fey, Hillary Clinton, Amy Poehler

7. DetHiggins

DetHiggins Police Officer

Oh I'm in! This sounds fun.

Interests:
    Star Trek: The Original Series (Spock and McCoy are my favorites :D)
    Harry Potter (any movies 'cause I love them all)
    David Tennant

8. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

I'm in :)

TV/Movies.: Criminal Minds (I love them all except Gideon and Elle. Morgan/Garcia is my ship :)), NCIS, Law And Order: SVU (Elliot/Olivia)

Music: Martina McBride, Lady Antebellum, Sugarland

Others: Snowflakes, frogs

9. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I'm in too!

TV/Movies: Band of Brothers, House (Chase), Nash Bridges (Evan Cortez)

People: Johnny Depp, Rory Cochrane, Matt Damon (love the Bourne movies!), James Purefoy, Ron Livingston, Tony Stewart, Princess Diana

Misc.: anything Ancient Rome, I love text icons from tv shows and movies even quotes, favorite color is purple

10. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

I'm in! :D

tv shows: American Idol, Bones, Supernatural.

Music: Adam Lambert, Michael Jackson, Kris Allen, Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Kelly Clarkson, David Cook.

Misc: Stock, fashion, text.

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Crap. I meant to edit my earlier post and forgot and now I can't edit it.

Just wanted to add that I like the Kensi/Callen pairing on NCIS: Los Angeles and especially the crossover pairing of Abby from NCIS and Eric from NCIS: Los Angeles. :) And fave colors are turquoise (or any blue-green like shade), purple and silver. :)

12. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

I'm definitely in!

Lets see...

TV shows: Supernatural, Glee, Star Trek (any series), Buffy, Heartland (if anyone's heard of it, it's Canadian)

Other: Dance, horses, books, water, stock, quotes, anything old-looking :lol:

My favorite thing to receive is wallpapers, but icons and banners are good too :D

13. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

oh, i'm in for this one too!!
    my fave tv shows are, supernatural(dean is my fave), friday night lights, ncis(tony and abby are my faves), also really love jensen ackles, kyle chandler, chris pine and sleeping beauty

14. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Yay! I was hoping the Misc equivalent would show up soon. :)

Fav television shows: Supernatural, Melrose Place (the new one) and Criminal Minds.
    Actors: Misha Collins, Chris Pine and Katie Cassidy.
    Misc: Unique architecture, nature, classic cars.

15. Hannah06_95

Hannah06_95 Police Officer

I'm in! loved it last time!!

Fave tv programs:
    Flashforward (all the characters)
    The Mentalist (Especially like Jane, and ship Rigsby/Van Pelt)
    Lost (Most characters and ship Kate/Jack)
    Buffy (all characters and ship Buffy/spike)
    Trinity (It's an english program so don't worry if you haven't heard of it!)

My fave singer is beyonce. I'm a big fan of Evangeline Lilly. I am a huge fan of Twilight and am Team Edward!
    I love horses especially welsh cobs, arabs and shetlands. And love english springer spaniels, shih zu and St. Bernard dogs!

I love Icons (140x140 if possiable!), Banners and wallpapers! :)

Last edited: Dec 5, 2009