Marg/Catherine ~ Not JUST A Pretty Face #8

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by SunsetBoulevard, Nov 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I can't wait to see Catherine back at the crime scene. It'll be nice to see her doing something other than playing with paper.

Interesting too - I hope they'll touch on her experience with blood spatter - or is that too much continuity to hope for?

2. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

I agree with you, Ann and Erica. The episode looks great and it will be nice to have a lot of Catherine. There's a few scenes in the extended promo that made me giggle/looked interesting but I'll wait til the episode airs to talk about it. Plus she's wearing jeans, so that automatically gets a 10 from me...:lol: Now if she wore the jeans AND glasses? It was nice knowing you folks...

3. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ ROFL! Don't say goodbye yet, Katie. I'm sure we'd just die with you. :lol:

4. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

Okay, so Bloodsport?

1. Jeans.
    2. Glasses.
    3. A shot of Catherine walking...from behind.
    4. Catherine admitting she watches football for the butts.

A+++++++

Bye.

5. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

Admitting she watches football for the butts!??! :drool::thumbsup::devil: HA! I love it....Catherine/Marg is EVERY man's dream come true....LOVE her.

6. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

OMG Katie got both the jeans and the glasses! May I add that Catherine also had the tagline before the opening credits? "Even gods have enemies." Dang right, girl!

Katie, are you still there? Katie? :lol:

7. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

Yes, loved the tagline. She had a few good lines in there.

I'd say some but I'm still stuck on her jeans and glasses...I'm still breathing but barely!

8. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I guess everyone has known about the screening of The Road last week...Marg and Alan showed up together, and they looked great. I know Marg already said in a recent interview that she and Alan still remain good friends (and even celebrated what would have been their 20th anniversary), but still, didn't see that one coming. :lol: It was great to not only know but actually see the two of them still remain close and care for each other, though. I admire that. <3

9. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

Oh, I agree, Erica. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a huge fan of Alan's, but it's nice to see them out and about and smiling. I was kinda confused when I first saw the post. I was like "Are these older...?" I also love that he was holding her coat so she could pose on the red carpet. That's sweet.

I have a lot of respect for Marg and Alan in this case. Most divorces end bitterly, with fights over who gets what and how the estate should be split, etc. It's refreshing to see them acting like civil adults (Jon and Kate should take note!) and appearing in publc without fear of scrutiny or gossip from tabloids.

10. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I hope her Margnessness had a wonderful birthday! With a nice chocolate cake :D

11. Frenchy

Frenchy Witness

Happy Beloved Birthday to our Margelicious woman! [​IMG]

12. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

Happy Birthday to Margi! <3333 I hope that she has a wonderful, relaxing, amazing day!!

13. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Hey all you Marg fans. I'm just wondering, don't know why, but I am. :)

Do any of you know why Marg doesn't do Catherine's voice in the CSI PC Games? She didn't do the last game (can't remember about the earlier ones) and she didn't do the game this time either.

The woman they get is good and sounds a lot like Marg, but I still would've rather it be her.

In any case, like I said, just wondering and thought maybe some of you might know.

14. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

I know it's a little later (technically I have an hour left), but I was in class all day & didn't get to officially say this:

HAPPY 51st BIRTHDAY, MARG HELGENBERGER!!! We <3 you!!

15. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

We're not sure. I know that Jorja doesn't do them either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.