Mac/Stella #14 - Cause you can't fight the inevitable!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Nov 28, 2008.

?

Mac/Stella #14 -

Poll closed Nov 30, 2008.
  1. 'Cause no one can love Mac like Stella.

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  2. They knows what love is because of eachother.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No one can stop their love.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 'Cause they're meant to be.

5 vote(s)
    17.9%
  5. 'Cause their kids will be gorgeous.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Good food and even greater company.

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. 'Cause they wanna wear their rings in public.

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
  8. 'Cause they're immune to new love interests.

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  9. The way she smiles makes his heart beat faster...

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  10. 'Cause you can't fight the inevitable!

15 vote(s)
    53.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

Re: Mac/Stella #14 -

Thank you for providing various pictures smacked fans. I love the last title because inevitable epitomizes the smacked relationship. Even though Melina denies they will get together, she does not use the word never. It is because inevitably, they will unite (hopefully soon) when they both realize they are more than just friends. I just hope it isn't near the last season. (Crosses fingers for season 5).

2. CSINYGal88

CSINYGal88 Hit and Run

Love the last pic. Maybe I should get a smacked Avatar together...or drag one of my LJ ones in...:)

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Woo-hoo! New thread! Mac and Stella are inevitable! Smacked rocks. Let's get them together soon. Pretty please with cherries and whip cream on top. :lol:

4. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Sorry for not posting here. I've been very tired myself. As in, I'm still barely able to get myself to concentrate. I love the inevitable title. It seems like that title really receives lots of welcomes and supports. Their love for each other is impossible to avoid or prevent. Seriously, no one can deny the chemistry between them. It's been very quiet here. Post post post.. We're going 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21... infinity!

Hello, Rach. I'm Asprine. Nice to meet you! Hope you have fun with us Mac/Stella family in this thread!

Jimenez! It's been a long time since you're here! Welcome back and thanks for the great pictures! I need to watch season 1 and 2! I have yet to watch them completely.

Dear Steph, you're good in making cookies! I enjoy them. Can I have more please? *Blush*

Debbie... You told me you'll be back later but you haven't been here since.. that day your last post. Are you okay? Where are you? Still having tutorials in hospital? You must be very busy.. If you're free, please come and celebrate this new thread with us. We need you, dear! :)

5. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

YAY! Congrats on the new thread! We finally made it! Gosh we're posting so fast it seems like no time that there was thread #10...well that's only proof that there's always a lot to talk about concerning Mac and Stella.
    I can't wait for th ep whe she-nit leaves the show! maybe Mac realizes how much he wasted his time and asks Stella for another date! :lol:
    Season 5 wasn't that smacked, but still there were few cute scenes and it can only get better when Stella's 'mystery' will be revealed or when she-nit finally leaves.
    Am I wrong or are we going to have 26 episodes this season? That would be great because than UEP would've more time to show us some smacked scenes :drool:

6. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hehe of course dear, you've come to visit us, so you get a reward. * Hugs you and hands you some more freshly baked cookies.* I hope that you're feeling better really soon my dear... I think some good Smacked scenes in the next ep, would make you feel alot better? Am I right? *Nudges TPTB.*

Debbie darling, like Asprine has said, we're missing you, hope you come back and visit us again real soon. *Hugs* I think we're going to have to send Mac and Stella on a little trip to find Debbie and the others...

I've been spending my time day dreaming, I hope that we get a Christmassy ep, I've been thinking about Mac and Stella spending Christmas together... How cute would it be if Mac told her how he felt over Christmas dinner? Gosh, that would be the cutest. :adore: They'd be on Christmas holidays too, so they've have plenty of time to spend together... :devil: Gosh, that I'd love to see... *Goes back to my day dream.*

Anj Hun, you've come back to visit us!! *Runs up and hugs you.* We've missed you my dear. Oh now, I like the sound of another Smacked dinner date... That would be so cute... :adore: I agree, this season hasn't been great, but we have had a couple of cute scenes, lets hope it continues to get better for us... :adore:

7. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Hi Rach, welcome to the family:)
    you're not the only one Steph:p:D aww that would have been very cute if Mac told Stella his feelings over Christmas dinner:adore: i kinda have this picture of Mac and Stella and the rest of the team out for dinner and Mac ask Stella out on the dance floor .. And when they are on the dance floor of course the music is slow :)adore:) so they have to dance close to each other:adore::adore: and then in the background you hear Flack and Danny whistle at them:)

hee im soon done with the second chapter on my fanfiction, i had the chapters ready but i forgot my writing block in Denmark when i was there this summer.. and i've been too lazy to write but these two last months i've been writing alittle more:)

8. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Asprine,
    Welcome back! :) You always said you're tired when you post lately, please take care of yourself. :)

Jimenez,
    Thank you for the pics. :) They reminded us the previous sweet smack moments we had. :adore: Hope we could have more in the coming episodes.

AnJella,
    Welcome back! :)
    We all looking forward to the reveals of the mystery. Hope it would break the boring situation and bring back the closeness between Mac and Stella.

Gio,
    What a beautiful scene you described! :adore: I can picture the scene when I read.

Dear Debbie,
    I know working in ER is very busy and stressful. Please take care of yourself. :) Come back as often as you can 'cause all of us miss you so much. :)

Last edited: Nov 30, 2008
  9. Stepherweps

Awww, Gio Hun, you little scenario is sooo cute... :adore: I can totally imagine the team being out together, and Mac asking Stella to dance, I bet neither of them would mind if a slow song came on, I can imagine a scene like that ending with a kiss under the mistletoe, now that would definitely have Danny and DOn whistling. :adore: Gosh, that would be sooo cute... :adore:

10. giovinazzo<3

aww Mac and Stella under the mistletoe:adore: :adore: i can picture Flack and Danny have the plan to get Mac and Stella under the mistletoe:lol:

11. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

I hope they go with that scene. And then the She-Nit will walk in and be like "Oh he's taken, this is my cue to disappear, because If I try to compete with Stella... I'll lose in 2 seconds." *Stella and Mac passionately kiss*

12. Jimenez

Jimenez Prime Suspect

sorry for not beeing here regulary but i´m still busy and sick. and i didn´t get the calmness i need to regenerate. after all i had a soccer game yesterday which i didn´t want to miss - it wasn´t the best decision i´ve made in my life;), cause now i´m real sick again:( but today i can relax and sleep the whole day.

where did you get this information from?the official sides i visited so far only showing information till ep. 15. but if it´s right what you´re telling it would be great! so many eps, with hopefully so many smacked in it:thumbsup:

to the dance scenario: this is funny cause i always had a passionate dance scene between mac and stella stucked in my head. mac in a suit and stella in a beautiful dress. they could be on a charity event together or on a party of a big boss. both were invited and decide to go there together.so it would be something between an official and unofficial date. and then mac asks stella to dance....:adore: and because it´s quite busy on that event and there´s only the high society, after a while they decide to go to some place more quiet,maybe in a bar and have a few drinks in private. i mean somsething like that is possible.....isn´t it? come on writers, it´s no big deal!

13. Stepherweps

Mac in a suit and Stella in a beautiful dress... You mean something like this? *Clicky for the fullsize pic.*

[​IMG]

I think it could be a department ball of something, maybe Mac could ask Stella to come as his date, but as friends, then by the end of the night, they'd have had so many people asking if they'd finally got together, that they'd begin to see it how everyone else does, and Mac would tell her how he feels... Then she'd tell him she felt the same way... Gosh, that would be so cute... :adore: :adore: :adore:

14. giovinazzo<3

Hei, Jimenez, hope you'll get better soon:) and i know it sucks to be sick..
    *cough* of course i have a not ''kinky'' though about that picture:lol: they are on their way into a room alone..:lol: :D
    Steph. i've had the same scenario as you:D department ball of something, and they go as each other's company:)

15. Jimenez

Jimenez Prime Suspect

ohhh...mac look hot in this picture you´ve posted adorable-crazy, sorry but i can´t help it:devil: maybe stella could wear a more elegant dress. maybe this red one:
    [​IMG]

poor mac. so much beauty i think he wouldn´t know whereto with his eyes:lol:, maybe he would get a bit shy, this would be cute

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.