Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Jul 11, 2008.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Jul 16, 2008.
  1. Mac/Stella #11 - Caution: Too Hot for the Penguins

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

12 vote(s)
    54.5%
  3. Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

a Labrador puppy they are sooo cute.. I can picture Mac teaching it tricks and Stella dote on it:)
    love them Karu, particularly the first one:D
    office sex between Mac and Stella, that's way too hot my TV would probably break 'cause the scene would be too hot:lol: but i could always buy a new TV:D so that isn't a problem:D
    yeah that would have been a hell of a first impression, but i can soo imagen that the first meeting between Mac and Stella would be something like that:D
    Eve, i agree with you and yeah i think P might have put some pills in his drink:lol: who knows maybe ''she'' did?:p
    Asprine, there's are you're wrong he would spend the whole weekend with Stella in bed:D
    Steph, he would also forget to go to work;):D

2. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Wow.. That could be really be my favourite scene. *Imagines if that will happen in the next season* LOL! If he really spend the whole weekend with Stella in bed i won't be bored seeing that. Do you think Mac would do that? :guffaw:

3. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

that would of course be my favourite scene to:D and no i don't think Mac or Stella would get bored, they will probably find something to do in the bed:devil::D

4. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

OMG! Gio.. You got me *Back to my dream land of Mac and Stella in bed again*. Aw.. I'm melting. :drool:. And what i meant was i won't get bored seeing Mac and Stella in bed the whole weekend. I could even repeat it everyday. I know Mac and Stella won't get bored in bed together.. :lol: Ah.. I'm starting to have day dreams again..:guffaw:

5. lilou

lilou Rookie

Me I ulpoad all episode with her from my dvd to my computer and with a program I cut all scene where she 's. And where they talk about their relation. I only see her when she's for work. So not many time.

I have do a new video. It's asprine ou take me idea. She's speak about a trailer she does or something like that. So I do a trailer " what happen to smack in the next season."
    http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=yof5FVbcYuA

Hope you like

6. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

*watches short clip from All Access that Aspirine posted* Aw! Aspirine. That was one of my first episodes of NY. Actually that was my first full length episode. I was like "I feel so sorry for that lady. She's so pretty. I hope she kicks that guys butt. OMG! She killed him! Serves him right. Aw, her partner is so sweet. Wait, mom this is your favorite actor? I thought he looked familiar..." yeah stuff like that.:p

I vote for the "She likes sitting on his desk" one.:)

7. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Nice vid lilou.. I like it very much. I love those text too. Well, thank you. I didn't expect that i'm the one. Ah, I like to make my videos logic. I've seen alot of people making fan vids with those songs and scenes only and i've seen little people making videos like trailers or something like mine. Maybe theres alot but most of them makes fan vids with songs and scenes only.. I'll make one soon. I still can't find my story line for next video. I need to flashback those scene in order to do that. I'm having holidays for 4 days. I could do that tomorrow seriously.. But I'm lazy. :guffaw:. I can be as fast as a lightning if its about SMacked but sometimes I just feel lazy. Exams coming though. :).. I'll do my best to make one this weekend. I hope so..:guffaw:

Is it? Thanks for watching.. That is one of the reason i like that episode so much. LOL!! I love that title for our new thread!! but i don't know.. Maybe someone can suggest a better and unique one. I'm looking forward to it. I'm only responsible in voting those titles. LOL!!! I have no idea seriously..

8. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Lilou, your vid feels like a real trailer.:thumbsup::thumbsup:
    Asprine, hope you get a good result in your exam.:):)

9. csimiamigirl

csimiamigirl Hit and Run

hi i have a question are there any new info about these 2 i mean spoilers anything about Mac rescue or if he does get rescue or who finds him first or anything i didn't know if that was a spoiler question sorry if was i can't get the spoiler thing working

Last edited: Aug 28, 2008
  10. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Hello.. What do you mean spoilers? Oh. Both of them is getting new love interest thats all.. I don't know who will that be but i'm have this strong feelings that next season will be ours! :guffaw:.

Aw.. Thank you kikii.. My exams is two weeks away but my diagnostic test is next week. Well, back to SMacked topics.. Ah, I love the scene where Stella saves Mac from a flying container.. LOL! That was a nice scene. After that, "Stella you save ....me bla bla bla" i forgot.. I love that! I love it when Stella press Mac on the container. Both of them were so close. Oh.. What a lovely scene!

Nice.. I could picture them too. mine would be Stella teaching the dogs while Mac was checking out on her. :guffaw:

11. csimiamigirl

csimiamigirl Hit and Run

12. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Probably none of us know yet because theres no news about them except searching for people as "Claire Fisher", i don't know what is that. You should check it in the previous post. Someone explained about it.. But according to our observation in this thread, Something has changed between them seriously after RND (Right Next Door) ep 4x16.. Something more than friends. And theres the spoiler episode 4x16 which says "Stella's life will change Forever".. We never see any changes except for the Mac and Stella's look for each other. :). Well, i can't comfirm about that but its what we observe. :guffaw:

13. csimiamigirl

csimiamigirl Hit and Run

OK thanks so much for the Info

14. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Aw..You're welcome :)! I don't help much really.. I can only tell you that..

15. csimiamigirl

csimiamigirl Hit and Run

well thats more then i know i havn't been here for couple of weeks so i'm so behind with this ship and the only reason why i remembered this time was i just bought the this weeks tv guide and it had pics with Mac and Stella so i just tought id ask if stella was the one who find him first but you helped me alot cause you know more then i do

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.