Mac #8: hot man on the radar

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by talkingtocactus, Dec 1, 2009.

?

mac #8: ???

1. hot man on the radar

19 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. we need more ACTION!

5 vote(s)
    6.6%
  3. taylor girls attack on the locker room

6 vote(s)
    7.9%
  4. the Big Apple's boss man

16 vote(s)
    21.1%
  5. we are oatmeal people

10 vote(s)
    13.2%
  6. what a man!

7 vote(s)
    9.2%
  7. New York's hottest CSI

13 vote(s)
    17.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

Thanks for the pics, Jade-I, too, have a weakness for wounded heroes; it just makes them seem all the more human and believable, but it was still kinda sad to see Mac all hurt :(

And you cam never lose with running Mac :p

2. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Thanks for the pics Jade! :drool::drool::drool::drool::thumbsup:

Indeed the first pic was EXTREMELY HOT!!!!!! :eek::drool::drool::drool::devil::devil::devil:
    Gosh I've longed that kind of scene for god knows how long! :D

Injured Mac...well the same as you ladies I too have weakness for wounded heroes. :alienblush::adore::adore::adore:

I saw the running scene and explosion. Running Mac = HOT! Plus that wasn't stuntman running this time (I hope I'm right! :lol:) And the explosion then...My jaw dropped when I saw it first time. I was: ":eek::cardie::wtf::eek: OMG Maaaac!!!!!"

I think it's great that they did a scene where he actually got hurt. It gives the impression he IS human after all. I liked the scene in season 6 where he falled from the balcony. That was the first time when I actually WAS worried what might happen to him.

About that shooting scene in last eppie brought in my mind somekind of military imagine of Mac again. :drool::devil: Which was a hot imagine! :lol:

Last edited: Oct 17, 2010
  3. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

yep, it was nice to see him get injured for so many reasons ;)

4. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

Here are some pics from the remainder of the ep :D I managed to sufficiently restart my brain and keep it functioning long enough to finish.....barely...! ;):devil::lol: and again, the thumb linkies will take you to the rest of the album ;) hehe, enjoy!!! :hugegrin:

[​IMG]
    *melts* what else is there to say or do...?! :adore::adore::adore:

[​IMG]
    *ahem* :devil::devil::devil: need i comment further? ;):evil::devil:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    gotta love a good chase scene! :drool::drool::drool: (even if no goosenecks or horses are involved... :lol: sry, couldn't help it! :p:lol: )

[​IMG]
    his hair getting long enough in the front to be even ever so slightly wavy, will be the death of me...!! :adore: :drool: :adore: :drool: :adore:

5. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Thanks a lot Jade, this made my evening.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

7. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Jade! :eek: Are you trying to kill me!?! :drool::drool::drool::drool: You nearly did! :lol::lol::lol:
    Gosh what pics you've posted *grabs a bucket and makes herway to pb.file*

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Okay after first shock I think I'm able to comment these droolable pics! :D

First one. Well as you might agree with me that I can't get enough of his lovely smile! It's just too cute and irresistible! Always been! :adore::adore::adore:

Second one...errrm :lol: I think it's better that I won't comment it aloud! :guffaw:But maybe this tells all: :devil::devil::drool::drool::devil::devil:

Chase scene pics. Loved'em. I really like seeing Mac in action. I watched CSI:Miami yesterday (just for fun) and I couldn't help but :)rolleyes:) cause in the end H arrested a guy. It went: "car stops, H shouts FREEEZEEE! and pulls out of gun, walks to a guy, cuffs him and turn to light with SUNNIES!!! Those sunnies are...:guffaw:Sorry it's H thingy but sometimes it goes over! :rolleyes::lol: I don't like that much that H is so "boss" he's not really going anything by himself or if he does it's really "neat job". (Sorry H fans.) I like more that Mac is much more physical and he really puts himself to job sometimes yeah a bit too much...going after a suspect ALONE! Damn that man! :brickwall::D But on the other hand he's a marine and all so I understand that. And who can say no for a handsome hero!?! :hugegrin:

Again I have to say that Gary looks amazing! :D

Finally about that last pic. It's maybe my fav one. Finally his hair is enough long so that you can see the curls in front! :adore: I love the curly hair of his. It's just shame that sometimes it's too short. :( "Please keep that lenght. DON'T shorter it!" That's almost similar than in season 3. Only still slightly shorter and lighter colour, but nice! :D

I'm neat...*mopping* [​IMG] So Jools won't have to send Gibbs to headslap me later! :guffaw:;)

Till' later ladies! :)

8. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

^ HAHA!!! it's his fault though, not mine...! I didn't ask him to give that perfect *ahem* from behind view....!! ;):devil:

and now, since i am unfortunately banished back to the world of Army training for the next 3-ish months *scowls fiercely*, can i make a tweeny request for new ep caps from you guys to keep me going while i'm here...?:adore: i need my Mac ;):hugegrin:

9. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Right, now than I think I about it, you're right. It IS is fault actually! :lol:
    *Not fair :alienblush::lol:* I don't think anyone of us "asked" that...erm "view" :angel:
    Though I'm NOT complaying! Quite the reverse actually...:devil::drool::devil:

I can't get the caps in time from here..."sadly" :( But I believe here's a lot of keen ladies to do that *wink* ;) I wish you'll have nice time in army. You rock Jade! :)

10. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Goood luck with training!:) I am sure someone here will keep you (and the rest of us) supplied with caps to satisfy those Mac cravings! I re-watched Page Turner the other night, love Mac's concern for Sid, and esp. the scene at the end with Mac and 'the boys' (minus Danny) in Sid's hospital room. Smiley Mac is lovely.

Also, the other day, I was flicking between channels and happened to land on the 'Universal' channel (I think it's what was Hallmark) and the credits for some show were rolling and the announcer was announcing the next show - which was Till Death Do Us Part from s1, and he said, 'Mac Taylor keeps a beach ball in his closet that belonged to his late wife. He says he can't throw it away because her breath is still inside. He's tough, but he's as human as the rest of us' - I loved that, and I do love when we see Mac's human side. It's too easy to just label him 'Super Mac'. He is Super Mac sometimes, and I don't mind that, but he does have a human side, and I like when we get to see that. Though the announcer guy referring to the beach ball made me sad, because, God, that scene when Mac is talking about that beach ball to the poor Locked-In Syndrome woman in Blink is just so powerful, and emotional. Gets me every damn time. Ah, I do like happier/smiley Mac, but I do miss the angsty, troubled, lonely Mac of s1 too. *le sigh*.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2010
  11. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I watched 'Turbulence' again the other night. Great Mac ep. Love how calm he is during the turbulence, then how he just takes charge of the crime scene.:drool: We get a bit of Scientist Mac too, when he's explaining to that guy next to him about turbulence.:drool::drool::drool:

12. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

I like Turbulence eppie also. It's nice reverse to normal "case eppie" and I'm glad to say that eppie was written by Gary (with the writers) I remember him mentioning that in one interview. ;)

13. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

What season is that episode in?

14. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Hi Country, this is Season 5 Epi 3.

here the pics of turbulence!

[​IMG]

:devil::drool::devil::drool:

[​IMG]

15. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

Yum! I was trying to cutback on my Mac/Gary addiction today but this is my third time off the wagon lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.