Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Sep 25, 2009.

?

New Smacked Thread

Poll closed Oct 2, 2009.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Hahahah I agree with you! not a very SMAC friendly episode!! I hope for the next one!!! I hate when I see that no worries everything is normal in the lab I think it's like they are ignoring a huge elephant. I want to see when they will talk about what happened the night of the shooting, why these people never talk ugh!!!

I remeber in GFD trying to do the math for Stella and what we knew about her carrier in NYPD anyway I ended up sayng hey she is agenious passed her classes in half a time!! :lol:

2. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

That scene with the cameras reminds me of that little scheme we cooked up a few threads ago... remember the one with the smoked mirrors so that Mac could have some much needed privacy with Stella? Debbie knows what I'm talking about. There was also talk about putting cameras in the lab to catch any hidden SMACK moments, so when Stella was asking the camera people if they had permission to be there, all I thought was 'Oh no, we got caught'... hmm, but since the cameras haven't been taken down, they still could be put to good use. Any tech people here?

I would have been a perfect opportunity for one of their talks... not to mention the subject was a personal one. I just wanted to shoo Danny away from Mac's office, but who knows, Mac and Stella could have continued the conversation after the scene in the hospital. I have a feeling that Mac needs someone to talk too.

3. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

He had someone right in front of his FACE!!! I cant figure last night out. First Mac tells Stella he values her input about the Ella episode and now he does not even share some thing this personal? All of a sudden he cant share with Stella any more? I think the writera are deliberatly keeping them apart.

4. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey Family!~

So last night, was a bit of a letdown SMACk wise. What bugged me the most is that Mac wouldn't talk to Stella about what Victor knew! He should know by now that she's there for him no matter what. Seriously, Mac wake up and smell the roses. She cares about you. We know you care about her (You said it in GFD). C'mon guys. Get it together.

Other than the lack of SMACk, the episode was quite entertaining. I really like the whole number thing with the camera :lol:

Talk to you all soon. Love ya.

Axel

5. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I just have one question.
    What happened to this thread's title?
    It was "Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand" and now it's "Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love"

6. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ i believe it was because the mods (rightly, imho) decided that the ship thread title must relate only to the ship in question and not contain bashing of other ships, direct or otherwise...

7. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

After several disscussions with others and thinking on it I have a feeling we are "Seeing"how everyone is dealing with the aftermath of the shooting. Mac is withdrawing more (if that is possible) it sounds and looks like he shut himself up in his office, and by the way Stella had said "You are not alone Mac ". And the way Hawkes looked at Mac when Hawkes was at the crime scene, and the way Stella and Adam were doing "Wrong side business" and then Stella being so distant from everyone in this last episode I have a feeling this could end up a good thing.. and TPTB (Peter in particular) said there had some great stuff for Stella coming up, in one of his interviews. Lets see if they take this lemon and make it into lemonade!:)

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Mac repeated it again in 6.01. He mentioned a member oif his team in a wheelchair and people he cares about in danger

But now he seems to be furious ALL the time

Regarding Stella,well she is in a train wreck. Her last of connection with Donnie and Danny is being weird (especially with Don because at least she asks about Danny to Linds).
    It was very intriguing how she could talk to Mac about the case normally but she didn't say anything personal. It was "all business" And for a moment she TRIED to touch Adam's shoulder but she realised it and she moved it apart. I really asked myself if it was because the survaillance camera or just because Mac was closed to both of them :D

I haven't finished watching the episode (say it out loud: MY PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) but those scenes i could watch were really good (love the beginning. It was really creepy. And the end when Mac faced The Voice. He was so angry!
    Since Mac's mom was quite young i hope she will appear at some point (I could watch last 10 minutes thanks to Asprine :) )

my love to all!

Debbie :D

ps: Sapphire, My dear edit you message at the Weird Romance THread or Mods will cut off your head my darling :D

9. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

HI, KIDDOS!

well, about season 6's second episode...

SPOILER COMMENT!
    it was cool. i love mac-centered episodes and these personal moments always shows me how he became the mac we know. and... specially the end of it, i could SO relate to that moment.... just mac and his dad.
    but, yep, stella is still not herself. i could see some of her when she was talking to mac, some caring in the way she looked at him but not completely HER. i'm wondering what the fucking PTB mean with that...
    and i specially hated the "tapping on adam's shoulder" thing. damn, i'm starting to believe this thing with him isn't over... [i don't know how the heck to put these in that "spoiler box" sorry]

anyways, i've been missing this place but i'm in deep with reports to finish and this lecture i -just found out- am supposed to do. so, i'm fucked up! :D

take care, smackies. :)'

10. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

LadyPumpkin(AKA Ghawazee) First off, Calling other threads names is uncalled for and against Shipper Central Rules. If you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all.

Bashing Shipper Central Mods is also uncalled for, and against Talk CSI Board Rules.

Your inability to follow Shipper Central Rules and Board Rules is leading you straight towards a warning. One more rule break and you WILL get a warning.

Let's get the Mac/Stella thread BACK on discussion. Thank you.

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Sorry HellBells. But I shoudln't have called the other thread in that way. Regarding Mods i haven't called you or any other Mods in any way. I didn't bash you. And it wasn't my intention to do that. So I apologyze to you if you felt offended but seriously i don't knwo where this "bash" thing comes from regarding Mods

12. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Lemme put SMAC thread back on track! :)

Last season we had a Holloween epi althought not that interesting but I hope this year to have a better SMAC centered epi would be nce to watch them a bit more relaxed or at ease for a change. Don't you agree?

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

AMEN Mary mou! A REAL Smacked episode would be great just to put Fieries at ease:lol:

But i wonder how long will it take considering they are now Mr and Mrs Iceberg?:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Also i dunno who will reach to who.
    Mac to Stella? That would be shocking considering he is all grumpy these days
    Stella to Mac? It would be always the same story, the one running towards the "offended damsel" is Stella (Does it make Mac the "damsel"?:lol:)

But i remeber Mac going to Hellas and he was just simply wonderful:drool:
    I will never forget Hellas!:drool:

[​IMG]

14. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

We had a Halloween epi? Which one? It's been so long since I saw season 5! :(

Not sure how they would do another Smac centered episode so soon after GFD, but I'd love to see another coffee break like in 'No Good Deed'. It's always the little moments that mean the most. ;)

15. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

i second to that! i would settle myself right now with some meaningful glace or touch. i think season 6's episodes are good (the last one had a really interesting plot and was personal, which i LOVE) but i've been missing some intimacy between mac and stella.

ps: since you're talking about halloween.... imagine there's a party in the lab - which costume do you guys think they would pick up? LOL

have a nice weekend, kids! BEHAVE! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.