Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Sep 25, 2009.

?

New Smacked Thread

Poll closed Oct 2, 2009.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nirce

Nirce Hit and Run

Re: Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand!

I wish Mac had an explosive reaction. That he would let the fire nostrils. those blue eyes stayed black so jealous. need not be in front of the entire laboratory. enough to be in front of Stella. but it would be interesting to see him lose control.
    What would the reaction of Stella before an explosion of jealousy explicit Mac? Ok this will not happen.... but dreaming is free.

2. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Ok guys,

This is NOT the place to bash TPTB whether you agree with them or not. It's fine to say you dislike what they did but it is NOT ok to bash them.

Also, keep in mind that this is not the thread to rant about Adam/Stella or to rant just about Stella. This is the MAC/STELLA thread to discuss MAC and STELLA. If you want to rant about Adam/Stella take it to the debate thread. If you want to rant about Stella, take it to the Stella thread in the NY forum. And please make sure the majority of your post is about YOUR ship.

thanks

3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I don't think she has that 'cause she wouldn't have remembered it afterwards since it was her 'other personality' that did it... I don't need my Abnormal Psych text to know that it was a form of coping after Jess' death.

However, I think that Stella wishes that she could have gone about it a bit differently. She knows that there's gonna be a confrontation with Mac later on and I think she might be worried about what could go on.

Stella never meant to hurt him, but I can't even guess what's gonna happen when Mac finds out... and yes, I said when 'cause Mac is all knowing when it comes to Stella. I'm not even gonna try to do a psych evaluation on him.

I should just try and get a position as a writer so we can get some SMACK... that way, stuff like this won't happen in the future. All in favour?

P.S. How's the SMACK story coming along?

4. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

That is the only way TPTB can redeem themselves if you ask me. Hopefully this new eppie coming up Mac will turn to Stella. I think he will but I am getting sick of his nonchalant adttitude. I guess it could be worse though they could have put Stella with someone who was a REAL threat and we whould have to put up with that all season. Although I am not sure this is over Adam is in it WAY more then Stella.

5. SAPPHIRE79

SAPPHIRE79 Victim

Sorry for the sporadic nature of my posts but my home computer will only allow me to read posts not send any my self (so much for the miracles of modern technology!) I have to sneak on and post during my lunch time but I am working on it so I should be able to conduct a proper conversation sometime soon. Anyway back to what’s important all things Smacked! I agree 1000 & 10 % I think TPTB have it in for our guys for some bizarre reason only known to them. Danny and Lindsay just leave me cold always have done, Danny’s fine on his own or as a comedy double act with Flack but Lindsay just plain irritates me (Aiden was a far better character in my humble opinion) in fact if I ruled the CSI: NY world Lindsay would be permanently despatched back to Montana never to be seen again preferably taking Adam with her. Unfortunately I don’t or we would get wall to wall Smacked. What TPTB need is to be made to watch all four seasons of Battlestar Galactica paying particular attention to the Roslin/Adama relationship which was absolutely beautifully done and should be a mandatory course for all TV show writers on how to give both the audience and the two lead characters the respect (and the relationship) the so richly deserve. Moving on I think we should put a collective bet on that Mac will find out about Stella’s mad 3 minutes (this is Adam) like Danny miraculously regaining full use of his legs this is a given. I can’t think of any other reason to even pursue this story line but to cause friction between them (Mac and Stella I mean not Adam that doesn’t even bear thinking about.) It does I agree wholeheartedly have any uncanny resemblance to the whole season 4 Danny/Rikki/Lindsay saga and let’s hope it ends the same way (only twice as quickly) with Mac and Stella together stronger than ever. I feel I must repeat my earlier comments here that whilst we Smacked fans can forgive a one off mistake on Stella’s part even tolerate Adam having a crush on her patience will only extend so far. Any attempt to impose such a despised relationship on us would lead to a mass exodus of viewers and we are the programmes bread and butter are we not? (Or don’t bite the hand that feeds because you will get bitten back.) Onto a lighter note I can’t remember where but I saw something about songs that reminded us of Smacked sorry (again) if this is not the right place but I’d pick as follows: - Slade’s Coz I love you, Dexy’s Midnight Runner’s Because of you, Boyzone’s Better and Nickleback's I’d come for you (now I never said I had good taste in music did I.) although just recently perhaps Stella’s theme tune should be A Smacked version of Abba’s SOS!

*********** SMACKED FOREVER, ADAM NEVER **********

6. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I was reading 15 TV Duos Who Should Do It and Mac and Stella are on the list! *does happy dance before poking TPTB* Pay a little more attention to this... by the way, here's what the article said about SMACK.

Why indeed? I'm thinking they need a little persuasion...

7. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

So true, they should be doing it!!! they are hot together and they fit perfectly! sometimes I want to "enter" into the screen and slap them!!!! :lol: :lol: Wake up already!!!!!

8. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Finally my Season Five DVD has arrived!! I can just watch Grounds for Deception everytime I get Irate with the powers that be.:lol:

I Totally agree with you. Talk about a slap in our faces. What I would like to know is what logical thought process led them to put them together in the first place and since we did not actually see anything are they going to play a spin on it and say they did not do anything. Meanwhile Mac looks like he had been locked away in his office like a madman scrolling notes all over his glass walls no wonder Stella was scared to go in!!!:lol:

9. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hi Family!~ I finally watched some Super Men the other night :adore: First off, I love the scene where she talks about "Little Mac Man" :lol: Way cute. Secondly, I love the scene at the end where they're playing the R.E.M. song and Mac and Stella get out of the car and they duck under the tape AT THE SAME TIME IN THE SAME WAY!!!!! :adore:

WOW!!! That is awesome! Seriously, they should. I think that with a little nudging, we'll get our happy SMACked scenes :D

Well, I'll talk to you all soon. My real family is over so I have to go see them. Love ya.

Axel

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

well, i don't have time now. I will be back tomorrow morning (English Day. I will have my head on my beloved Richard III. He is so evil! :D So i won't be back until late grrr

Facts!:

I have voted on teh TV Guide Poll!
    I have posted a comment inside teh Stellarina Thread
    I have tried to talk to 4 people at teh same time in the MSN (all CSI NY related)
    I have watched 6.01 :D

Please, don't say it! don't say it! I LOVED IT! :D (yeap, after teh shock i coudl see the sun behind the clouds!) :D

Beautiful epsiode.

Not time now. I need to send a PM and i will bebback tomorrow

My love to all

Debb :D

This si teh real "Catch me when i fall" scene :D

[​IMG]

11. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Posts in this thread should be about Mac/Stella or the majority of it should be about Mac/Stella. We mods have been in here several times for several different things. There is not one thing in the above quoted post that has to do with Mac/Stella. Even posting pictures of them requires at least 3 lines of on topic discussion.

HellsBells posted a warning three days ago this thread would be closed if this continued and it has continued. So, starting right now...Wednesday, September 30th at 12:30am est, this thread will be closed for the next 24 hours. Please do not make a new thread. This thread will be opened back up on Thursday, October 1st at 1230am est.

EDIT: Also, due to complaints that the thread name was bashing, I have changed it to the title that had the next highest votes.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2009
  12. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Yikes things are starting to look a bit scary around here!! Thanks for reopening us up...we will behave...I hope! Well last night Mac was in focus mode again and there did not seem as intense scenes with Mac and Stella. I noticed they mentioned he was married to Claire back when he was in the service. They did not have any smack scenes that I could really see but it seems that is the way they start out in the new season. So I am guessing that Stella was already working as a CSI When Mac came along.

13. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

I agree with you, Lori. :)

:) The episode is extremely good and pleasant as the case, and the story lines were captivating though there's not much Mac/Stella scenes. I have brought some screen caps here. Not much but of incalculable worth. Moments that counts and have its' significant value.

Season 6.01 - Blacklist (Featuring Hangman)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:)

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

well I am sure I will behave! :D

I have only watched last 20 minutes (Thanks Asprineeeeeeee) because my PC was playing tricks but i liked it

I like in special how intense it was the last scene with Mac and "The Voice". The guy reminded me that billonaire from Hannibal who was chasing Dr Lecter and Gary was especially intense in that one. His Mac was furious!!!!
    I couldn't see Stella's scenes but i could hear her voice once!
    Hopefully i won't find "ice" or maybe some"ice" between Mac and Stella is ok because it sinonym of "akward moment" :D

BTw i found strange there is a mention to Mac's dad and we didn't have any conversation between Mac and Stella. I am dissapointed about this!

Another thing, Claire is from Chicago but her family is from NYC?? And Reed is from Chicago as well? When did Poppa Taylor pass away? Because maybe Stella was too young when he started working in NYC

Also Mac's dad was young so maybe some day we would be able to meet her? Or she is dead???

well if i don't have Smacked at least i expect some Stellarina moment. But the problem is i don't have it either :/

ps: Lori, you can change your screen name during Halloween

Go to this this thread

http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=59150&page=4

(write your current screen name on the left and the new screen name on the right)

I had to write

Ghawazee-LadyPumpkin

ps: Thank you Asprine for Smacked piccies!

Last edited: Oct 1, 2009
  15. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

Hi everyone.

Rather disappointed at the lack of any kind of interaction between Mac and Stella in this episode. If there was ever an excellent opening for a moment between them, this episode was it. I was actually yelling at Danny when he interrupted them in Mac's office. :)

There are a few inconsistencies with that I think. According to 'GFD', Stella graduated in '96 or '98 (it was kinda hard to read). 'Charge of this Post' reviled that Mac left the Marines in '92. If Stell working in the Narco unit for 6-8 months, then Mac would have been working for the NYPD first. *shrug*

But like I've said before TPTB aren't always known for their continuity. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.