Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Sep 25, 2009.

?

New Smacked Thread

Poll closed Oct 2, 2009.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I just watched it again and the scenes before the "Action clip board" are scenes from the episode. The scenes after the Action board (where Don is doing his role) the actors etc are alot more relaxed and laughing and joking which leads me to think that is behind the scenes footage. Hope I am wrong though.

2. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

I'm with you there. But I was sure that just before it went dark, I saw him kiss her cheek, or temple or something like that. And Smackundermistletoe said the same in the comment before, so if he really is kissing her temple, it has to be Mac and Stella. But then again, it could just be the way he smiles at the end, and the fact that the quality is bad and it fades to black that makes it look like it. I'm torn. Yea I understand the whole after the action board thing is behind the scenes footage, But maybe it's just my imagination, but the other BhT Shots were of the guest stars, with the hug. There's only Mac and Stella. I know this is far fetched, but with the other shots, the cameras are moving, zooming, shaking. WIth the hug it seems much more steady..

Last edited: Dec 9, 2009
  3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

OH.MY.GOD. OH MY GOD. OH.MY.GOD[​IMG]

Please just tell me those scenes are included!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Finally something STUNNING: AMAZING. UNBELIAVEBLE.

PLEASE!!!!!!

Dear Santa (the real Santa), make those scenes are included inside the episode or if they are not, then give me TPTB's guts FRIED FOR BREAKFAST:lol:

In any way those piccies are too sweet to be true!:drool: I don't care if they are behinf the scenes piccies but i wish they are not

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Thank you Jade. Those scenes made my day:drool:

Debbie :D Melina and Gary I LOVE YOU BOTH!

4. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

Im very sorry 2 bust ya bubble hunni but i hav a horrid feeling that they r behind the scenes pics. I had a horrible feelin Liverpool would lose 2 nyt nd guess what??? They did!!!! :( however i will keep a teeny bit of hope nd faith that they we wil see this a week from now. Will it b a week or is there gonna b yet another break.

5. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

The episode is in two weeks. It would be great if we could have a Mac and Stella sharing Christmas together. I cant understand why we have to go another few weeks without updated episodes. EngleBarn was trying to reply to your Spoiler post but I could not get the spoiler tags to work Argh!

Last edited: Dec 10, 2009
  6. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

he kisses her i've got proofs!!!!!!!!but the damn photobucket won't let me upload the pics :censored::censored::censored::censored:

i made screencaps from the video, lightened them up with photoshop right where it fades out black and you can see he's kissing her cheekbone!!!

DARN PHOTOBUCKET!!!!

7. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

My pleasure!!!! :hugegrin:

And I'm going to have to agree with the non-consensus here and say I can honestly NOT make up my mind. To be perfectly honest, I'm terrified of letting myself get my hopes up. Who would have thought I would ever this emotional invested in two fictional characters!! :lol: The majority of my rational, analytical brain is telling me that it really is a BtS. They have sooooooo tight-laced both Mac and Stella (particularly given their RL chemistry and hillariousness off-camera!!) that that scene, as heavenly divine as it would be, seems completely out of character for TPTB but a very believable spontaeous Gary/Melina moment. WE know that's how Mac and Stella really feel :)D), but they don't apparantly!! And that look when Stella turns to the camera makes me VERY nervous since that is the same look Baby gave her at the end of Manhattenhenge. :angryrazz: However, there is a small part that refuses to give up all hope!

Debbie, if it's alright, I will join you for that breakfast if it turns out they have simply been messing with us, as that would be the HEIGHT of cruelty on their part considering they know exactly how we feel!!! [​IMG] Toying with our emotions like that is NOT cool!!! [​IMG]

8. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

AH-AH!!!! i got it!!! found another way...

sorry for the bad quality but was the best i could do...anyway you can see he's kissing her...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

now wheter that is Mac huggin Stella or Gary hugging Melina i can be sure...

but i still think that that is Mac...yes i'm an irrepressible shipper and untill i'm proved wrong that is a SMacked hug for me :D

9. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

OH DEAR!!!!!!!!! I think i believe u. My smacked happy meter has filled up a lot :D

10. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Looks like you might have the goods there! Maybe you can send it to CBS and they can insert it in the episode. If indeed it gets put into the episode I just might start liking those people again!:lol: There is no reason they cant put Mac and Stella together for Christmas after all they should have some where to go for Christmas!

11. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey family!

Just saw "Death House" and it was good :) Really good :D Not "SMACked is canon" good, but it was good.

So for the most part. they're in the house alone :) They have to solve a whole bunch of puzzles and they're doing it together. It's amazingly cute. Oh, and Stella takes a picture on her phone of this painting and Mac puts his hand over top of hers and she looks at him :adore: They also share a look in the morgue, when Mac mentions something (Can't remember what it was he said, sorry) :adore: Oh and 'cause I'm sure I have more than three lines, going to tell you that Haylen's gone. She's going to work for the FBI :( So Adam's no longer distracted :( Oh well, they looked at each other at least five times this whole episode. And I mean real looks :)

So what's this about a SMACked KISS?? :eek: I haven't seen the pictures or promo, but that sounds totally amazing. I really hope it's not behind the scenes :brickwall:

So I've been sick. I've been home the past few days and found Providence on. Yesterday Sydney had an "awkward 'hi' scene" (like the one in GFD!) with a congressman guy that she ended up kissing today. Unfortunately, it's not the guy she ends up with in the end, but it so reminded me of SMACked :adore: They also got into a fight and made up. Also very SMACked-like :)

Talk to you all soon. Love ya.

Axel

12. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i have to admit i think you're probably right - i suspect that a scene like that taken from behind the scenes footage and neatly pasted into a video containing previews of the ep as well as the backstage stuff would be so guaranteed to get everyone talking that there was no way they could leave it out - it's a ratings winner! also the fact that it's right at the end of the promo makes me think that even more.

i think you're right about the containment as well. it's an interesting dynamic i guess, almost like tptb are deliberately trying to suppress something that's there naturally. but i guess if they stopped suppressing it they'd risk jumping about 8 sharks in a row:lol: i still wouldn't mind seeing it though :D

13. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

OMG OMG I'm NOT!!! Yes Virginia there IS a Santa Claus!!!
    Mac and Stella have a really great relationship it will be great to see if it unfolds the rest of the season:thumbsup: Is that at least enough on topic lines? I cant not talk about the next week preview yet? Or WHEN??!!! The show has aired maybe tomorrow?? Good Night I have to go have "sugar plums" dance in my head!!!

14. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

this made me ROTLF!!!!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

anyway just saw 'Death House' and i REEEEEEEEEEEEEALY liked it, all that touching hands was perfect :adore::adore::luvlove::luvlove::luvlove: SMacked is so there!!!

oh oh and when Mac goes:' be careful ' to Stella?

now now...where i've already heard that same sentence? LOL

i'm sure next epi will be so great!!!

15. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

Christmas came early!!!!!!! :hugegrin::hugegrin: There IS a Santa!!!! :hugegrin::D:D:D And yes, my hubby thought I had completely lost my mind!! :guffaw::guffaw:

SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! IT'S NOT A BtS!!!!!!!! The "scenes from our next episode" bit had the hug in it!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D Haha, that's when I COMPLETELY lost it and was declared officially insane!! :lol::lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.