Life Changing Events (Snicker RP)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by SaraSidleStokes, Apr 5, 2006.

1. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Krystal (ILuvEricZsmandas) and I had discussed Making another Snicker RP she is Nick I'm Sara but we need the other characters so feel free

Sara stared at the Pregnancy test in her hand, a million different thoughts running through her head Mainly wondering what kind of mother she'd be Most people now knew about her childhood and they knew it wasnt that good,she never had a good role model
    The other thing worrying her was how to explain all this to thier friends and coworkers , Noone knew about her and Nick dating and Now she was pregnant ,She touched her stomach pretty soon they wouldnt be able to hide it

2. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

(gee, this looks fermiliar...... lol)
    I'll play Cath if you need me, but it looked like you were doing an 1 on 1 on the other site sooo.....

3. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Yeah we decided we'd bring it here to get more people we may keep the one there to though just for the heck of it
    and No it wasnt meant to be a One on one at the other site it just ended up that way because No one else joined it

4. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

YAY! i cant wait till more ppl join :)

5. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

ME to Krystal hopefully we'll get more people soon

6. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

I wouldn't mind joining in... a character like Grissom or Ecklie would bring some interesting angst and "villainy" (but not too much) Also, Greg or Hodges are great comic relief.
    Hmmmm... I'll wait until more people join, then pick a person. :)

7. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Yay *does the happy dance* more people are joining
    Once we get more people I may repost what I had said earlier as Sara Just as a recap

8. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

yaaaaay!! I cant wait to start this one it should be fun! :)

9. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Heres the start of it Lets all go ahead and start this thing (we can have the other characters we dont have yet Join once they come but for now lets utilize the characters we do have)
    Sara stared at the Pregnancy test in her hand, a million different thoughts running through her head Mainly wondering what kind of mother she'd be Most people now knew about her childhood and they knew it wasnt that good,she never had a good role model
    The other thing worrying her was how to explain all this to thier friends and coworkers , Noone knew about her and Nick dating and Now she was pregnant ,She touched her stomach pretty soon they wouldnt be able to hide it

10. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

Nick woke up smiling. He was thinking about Sara and the amazing night they had just a few short weeks ago. He couldnt wait to see her again so he picked up his phone and dialed her number. He was excited to hear her voice. "Hey Sar, it's me. I was just wondering if you wanted to get together soon. I have the day off and I miss you!"

11. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

She smiled at the sound of his voice,eventhough she was at work she really wanted to see him besides the fact that she had to tell him something "Nicky I know you have the night off but can you meet me here at work we need to talk"
    (Just FYI to the other Rpers in this ,this isnt meant to be a one on one so you can jump in whenever You feel the need or have the time and Krystal and I apologize in advance we tend to get carried away when Snickers involved)

12. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Oh right! I'm kinda busy in this other r/p, but let's see... I'll take a crack at being Grissom, until someone else comes by and wants him. ^_^

Grissom walked in just as Sara was hanging up.
    "I need you on a decomp out by the strip. I'll meet you there in twenty minutes."

(Now Sara will smell awful for Nick! :eek:)

13. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

(hehe good one not to mention she's uh Pregnant the decomp will make her stomach all queasy)
    Sara looks at Grissom she cant exactly tell him anything just yet For one he doesnt know about her and Nick dating and for two she hasnt told Nick about the baby yet, she frowned it seemed she'd have to take the decomp anyways
    "Okay I'll be there in a few theres just something I have to do first"

14. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

Catherine walked up behind Grissom and tapped him on the shoulder. "So where does that leave me?" she said with the cheesy little smile that she always gave him when she wanted to work a case with him.

15. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Sara went to the breakroom and sighed,she paced the floor as she waited for Nick,she wasnt exactly sure how She was going to handle a decomp ,She stood there staring at the Positive Pregnancy test she left sitting on the table there she had so many thoughts going through her head she didnt even notice the other people walk into the room