"Leave Out All the Rest" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 1, 2008.

1. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I know...maybe I'll just watch Grey's that night. But Brass and Nick are on the case..seemingly..that should be make some good crime show..

Seriously, if they are going to make Grissom emo, least give the rest of the cast some emo scenes too.

Least Nick is expressing his emo in a crime stopper fashion..

Brass: Oh oh, someone's jay walking

Nick: I'm going after him (grabs gun)
    -

Brass: Oh oh, someone trespassing

--

Brass: Oh oh someone forgot to put a leash on their dog

Brass stops him: not the dog

Nick: No the owner..I'm going to take the dog home with me...

I know mods, back on topic

2. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Nick's go get him behavior is probably the most exciting thing about CSI right now.

3. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Oh that's funny!!! :guffaw:

So first Sara leaves a note and now a video? :wtf: No comment.

Is the victim in this case a male or female? Just wondering because of those promo nipples they keep showing! :eek:

As for the cursing, they could do like on "Family Guy" and bleep it out, then have it unbleeped on the DVDs. :lol:

4. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Yeah I'd like that. But we won't get that scene because it is the season of Griiiiiisssssooooom......

Brass: Oh oh, I see a member of TPTB

Nick: I'm going after them

Brass: Oh no you don't..

Nick: What! I've got silly string...(smiles evily)

Brass: Oh well in that case go for it and in the meantime, hide our scenes Nick because if they see them, they'll cut them..(hides his precious few scenes)

Nick: Not if I silly string their hands..and (shakes can and starts off)

Back on topic..

And as for Sara, girls got MAJOR, MAJOR issues. What you don't have the cojones to just open up to Grissom and tell him face to face of how you feel.

She walks out, leaves a note, walks out, leaves a video..and he pines for her..gees..

Gees, I hope Grissom ends up with Lady H. Least she's not afraid to say how she feels..face-to-face..

5. allmaple

allmaple Judge

that would be really tacky on csi. on shows that have always done it, like arrested development, having bleeped out swear words works. but to randomly have it on csi would be kind of silly. it is a good line so maybe they could reword it and fit it in. and im not sure where that piece of information came from, so maybe it was just never going to be there at all.

i cant wait to see lady heather. hopefully they do her justice, she was always a fabulous edition to csi. maybe she can show grissom a good time and get him out of the grump he has been in for about the last 4 or 5 years :lol:

6. alienor

alienor Police Officer

"You're a grown girl myfuturecsi, stop whining". 5 episodes to go and you will have peace and quiet !

Speaking of the episode, my dream is that what will happen between Grissom and Heather is left to our imagination but I don't think tptb will go that route as they seem to want closure. They will never dare. Too bad !

7. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

Everything above is so-o-o true!

The last scene in the promo looks very interesting. However, given the clothed nature of Grissom, I would guess they'll just do an Adama/Roslin-type scene where Heather just puts her arms around G and he goes to sleep (or so say they all, anyway). Si-i-gh, so tired of emotional blackmail (letter, video). Sara needs to stop the high school antics and say what she feels in person. But she is young... And emotional courage has never been G's strong suit, either. Perhaps Heather's role in this episode is to be their counselor and get the kids to speak face-to-face.

(Whistles innocently) Sure hope Emmy voters don't get the wrong impression and think the first half of this season is themed getwpanemmyasheleaves.

8. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

I'm looking at this from a slightly different angle ...

I'm one of those rare birds who likes GSR and LH and who sees value in the relationship between G and LH. I think this epi is going to be rather ironic in that LH is actually going to be responsible for helping G figure out what his problem is and set him on the road to Sara in few epis. I mean, really, for all those GSR shipper/LH haters out there .. how much will this fry their brains? ;) JK, LH haters ... I know you're good people.

Furthermore, I think this epi will have a payoff for people who love LH because I think she'll be the heroine of the show.

And for those of you (whether you love, hate, or don't care about Grissom) who are tired of seeing him mope around, I think this epi will result in less angsty Grissom.

But that's just my gut feeling, based on various things I've read along the way. We'll all find out soon enough, eh?

Ali

9. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Thank you for this, at least.
    I have to come back here to defend my girl!

Grissom talks to her in riddles, and leaves her to figure out that he wants her to leave him, ie, the office scene in THP. The 'withers' comment was his. And that was a big 'ouch' in my book.

Certainly neither are good at expressing their feelings, so let's wait to see the epi before we start blaming people. It usually takes two. And the LP song says 'I know I'm not perfect, but neither are you'.

It also has the line 'forgetting all the hurt inside you've learned to hide so well'. I think this line pertains to the video. IMO Sara is putting up a front, telling him she is 'happy' when clearly the rest of the lines her voice is breaking. I think she is agreeing with his comments from THP and letting him go.
    Now the ball is back in his court.

10. gsr_rulz

gsr_rulz Hit and Run

I think Sara is saying that she is happy that she made the decision to leave the lab and move on with her life (although not necessarily w/o him). Her comment about a relationship withering when it can't move forward may be enough of a kick in the butt (and the final straw for Grissom) to get Grissom to realize that he needs something (Sara) more than the lab, and that in order for their relationship to move forward he has to take the risk to leave the lab and live a life with her...not with his job or his bugs being the leader of their relationship as it seems to have been in the past. Listen to the song that this eppy is based off of - it's very good and fits Grissom well.

Supposedly, from other spoilers, his leaving is not a surprise to the team. Maybe after this episode he'll start working on his actual departure. When does LF join? Episode 8?

As for LH, I like her and I'm a HUGE GSR fan. Remember that although her business was primarily viewed as a submission/domination sexual experience for her clients, it was her way of helping them realize what they need in a relationship and to help her clients achieve those relationship goals (both emotionally and physically). Grissom knows this, so maybe he goes to her to inquire as to what he should do with his relationship with Sara. Who else would he go to? Catherine and Brass are too close to both of them to offer an unbiased opinion - LH will tell him up front what she thinks. Just my IMO.

11. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Good points from you both jtd94 and gsr_rulz When I watched this video again it seemed clear that finally LH is in a place to give him advice after he's helped her in the past with her demons. The thing is WP chose this character Sara from the outset to be his love interest, and that has faltered a bit here and there, but they got back on track. I just don't think that LH is in the cards to be his final romantic partner, and it always says about his connection to LH what about her's? she's not interested in him either as I see it. And Sara does say "I'm happy" but not "it's over" and once again WP stated on this forum~and bare in mind these episodes are ready in the can so~~

WP says Sara will figure into Grissom's final arc, he wouldn't give details, but said "Sara is involved" no one else is mentioned as far as this part of the last ep. is concerned except this. and we've got 6 more to watch to see new developments:confused:

12. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I'm aware she is a reoccuring character, I mean, obviously. But she isn't on the guest list either from post one, or any other list (including original and guest). so I figured she wasn't physically in it. But now that this tape nonsense has come into play, it makes sense. Are they serisous? A video tape? This isn't Two and a Half Men or Desperate Housewives. Not to mention, that I never really figured Sara as a coward, because leaving a tape of your feelings seems pretty lame to me.

And as far as this post from alienor:

'"You're a grown girl myfuturecsi, stop whining". 5 episodes to go and you will have peace and quiet !'

I thought that this was a tad ridiculous and quite rude. She is entitled to her opinion just like you are. But before this turns into a huge argument, I'll scurry along.

As far as the whole GSR/LH dramady that this is turning to, I don't understand what the big deal is. As much as I wish LH and Gris would get together, it won't happen. I mean, I can't see TPTB going down that road. I'm slowly realizing that I'm going to unfortunatly have to deal with the realization that GSR is most likely going to run into the sunset together.

But regarding this episode, I can see LH being their/Grissom's counselor. That's kind of what domination is, in a way. Before everyone jumps on me, what I mean by that is, people see dominatrix and BDSM peeps to deal with issues that would not be normally dealt with outside of their world. So, somewhat counselling IMO. So, LH could be counselling Grissom in a less agressive way. Especially if Grissom heard the tape before he went there, which is what the previous spoiler above has stated. If that's the case then he is most likely looking for an unbiased, honest opinion on what he should do with his life with Sara, and how he should deal with the aftermath of Warrick's death.

As much as I wish for an LH + Grissom= Love ending, she is most likely serving as a good friend outside of the lab for him to lean on. Plus, her being involved in the case gives him perfect reason to see her.

13. NickyStokes

NickyStokes Hit and Run

I'm not sorry that I prefer Grissom with Sara, I alway have and I too see Heather as possibly the one there to help Grissom sort out his problem....the job no longer holds the appeal having lost someone he addressed as 'the rock of his team' and if you really pay attention, he in no uncertain terms said that Sara was "The only woman he truely loves.." when he slipped to the team when she was kidnapped. He also said that sex without love makes you sad..which makes me believe he never has nor will he ever sleep with Heather....

14. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

You know, I totally agree with you on all these points. I have been a GLH shipper since I first saw them together. Lady Heather to me, made a better romantic partner for Grissom in every sense of the word. But, they paired him with Sara. :shifty:

Many GLH shippers have come out and let out a unanimous *SQUEEE* after seeing both the promo's and the stills for the episode. Let me say this, Lady Heather and Grissom ARE NOT going to jump in bed together. That would deface both their characters. :wtf: She is there to help him, befriend him. What we can't ignore is the intamacy and the closeness and even the desire they have for each other. But that is all that will happen between them.

This episode is indeed like you said, him going to her, to find out what he wants from his life and she is the best person to do just that. It would be awesome if Grissom did say he wanted his future to include Heather as more than friends, but alas I'm thinking Heather will challenge him to what he really wants. Now, here's the question... IS IT REALLY SARA?? ;)

15. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Thank you! :) I'm glad to see someone share my POV. I believe that LH and Grissom WILL NOT do anything racy in this episode. I guess it's just the thought of someone else being introduced into Grissom's life as a potential shoulder to lean on, scares some people, but there is no point in naming them. The bottom line is, LH and Grissom/ MC and WP must have some sort of chemistry somewhere, otherwise, there would be no reason to bring her back, besides to bring drama to GSR.

But, I guess it was a blessing in disguise, because now we ahve a great character in LH who has many experiences that noone else in the lab really has. Hopefully this episode doesn't stir up a whole bunch of drama, because then that would ruin the whole reason why Gris went to see LH IMO. She should be bringing him peace hopefully, unless TPTB jack that up to. I guess I'll be holding my breath til then.