Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #5

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by gsrLOVE, Jun 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

You might try going on Jorja's websites. I hope you will get the DVDS eventually. I saved my money from babysitting for years okay, it was only a year before I made enough to but them all.

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I just watched bits and pieces of "CRASH AND BURN' from S/3, and she's so incredible is this ep. with meeting up with low-life scum bag Hank's girlfriend, how she kept her her emotions under control.., when spotting the photograph of them together, & played it so cool :( and how he goes "I'm sorry" and she goes "me too", and going out to the car with Cath, while "Wild Horses' played in the background.. so haunting, and her acting, I felt her pain and real tear jerker.. and Cath goes "got plans" and she goes "Nope" Cath "want to go for a beer"? and Sara "drive" the closeness with them.. so bonded at that moment! she's so great ;)

3. sidlewannabee

I felt the same way. I would have slapped Hank if it was me. She handled it better than I would have.

4. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

ilove that episode because she is so good in it. , i agree she acted it very very well. i want to stab hank in the throat!! andthe scene w/ cath always makes me smile. it's nice to see a li comradery between our two geeky gals
    i ca picture them sittin in one of their apartments holdin up beer bottles and chanting "men are pigs' or something...lol

5. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

i liked that episode too. she played cool, kept calm. i would have gone crazy on him. but i really liked how she handled herself! very professional, and smart :D

6. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

Jorja is an amazing actress and very skilled in what she does. Crash and Burn was a great episode for her. I loved her facial expressions. The sadness in her eyes, the smiles... she can do so little and still say sooo much.

7. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

That's such an awesome way of putting it, totally agree with you there. :)

And ye, in Crash and Burn I dunno how she managed to not go crazy on Hank and hurt him, I would've. :D

8. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

Yeah me too! Breaking my Sara's heart! :(

9. Steph

Steph Prime Suspect

If Sara lives, what do you guys think TPTB will do about her storyline for this season? She was a major part of the last season's finale and will be pretty important during this upcoming premiere, so would she be ignored for the rest of the season as far as major plot lines go?

I think they may play it out like they did with Nick after his traumatic accident; Nick looking wide-eyed at a bug on his arm and Sara getting a bit freaked out by water or the desert :lol:. Sorry...that was a bit harsh :(.

So what do you guys think?

10. sidlewannabee

I think she might be ignored in the cases. I want to see her in the hospital for a little while, so we can see Grissom taking care of her.

11. GSRfanatic25

oh, yeah, that would be good. but i hope she can get back into the game. sara w/out her work just isn't our sara!

12. sidlewannabee

I know what you mean GSRfanatic25. I hate cases without Sara in it. It really isn't the same. When I first started watching CSI, I borrowed the DVDS from my friend and I fast forwarded through every scene that didn't have Sara in it.

13. GSRfanatic25

i do that now w/ the reruns on spike. i'll watch the episode all the way through if it's been a while, but then i'll watch it again when i'm bored and watch the sara scenes over and over again.
    i just find it so boring w/out her most of the time

14. sidlewannabee

I totally know what you mean. I am trying to watch scenes without her in it, but I have the DVDS and I can't keep my attention on the scenes. I have to record new episodes to watch the Sara scenes over and over. I can also watch them on the Internet, though.

15. GSRfanatic25

yay, i'm not the only one. my friend got really mad at me cause i skipped to the sara scenes. if i watch reruns, i can watch it one time all the way through, like i said. but the other characters tend to bore me most of the time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.