I Have An Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers* P1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Guest, Mar 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Re: Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers*

I believe this was discussed in the Merchandise forum, I am not sure if its still there, if you can't get an answer here, then check it out there.

2. msvt16

msvt16 Civilian

Weeping Willows

Can anyone tell me what type of gun Catherine is carrying, I think its a Sig Sauer but i'm not sure.

The episode is weeping willows season five. She pulls the firearm on adam novak when she finds him at her house.

here is the clip

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8JFlrN0HZuU&feature=related

3. Szmile

Szmile Police Officer

Re: Weeping Willows

Sorry if this has already been asked (it's a big thread!) but why wasn't Hannah tried for Stacey's murder in Unusual Suspect?

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Well, it looked like they were going to at the end of that episode, and Hannah said worse case scenario was that she'd be out in five years with an undergrad degree.

In "Goodbye and Good Luck" tho, they really didn't make reference to her being tried or not, just that she had graduated, soooo...I don't think I answered your question very well! :lol:

5. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I think basically she aluded to the fact that because there was reasonable doubt in terms of Marlon wasn't found guilty but quite a few thought he was, then the same reasonable doubt would be found in the jury if she was tried i.e. half thought she'd done it, half thought he had.

6. Szmile

Szmile Police Officer

Confusing isn't it, Smokey? Think you might have it though, Bubbles. I think that's the most likely reason. Thanks :)

7. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

What episode is this from?

ROBBINS: When you isolate the toxin you'll have a better idea where it came from. Nick ...

NICK: Hmm?

ROBBINS: I love this table.

8. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

Caged (Season 2, epi 07) :)

9. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Thank you! How about this one? (I'mm done after this one for now! Keep seeing 'em in siggys and can't remember what epi they are from.):

Warrick: Ohhhhhhh!!!
    Marty: Holy mackerel b**ch in a box!
    Nick: Hey hey hey!
    Marty: Sorry, sorry; I get paid by the body.

10. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Oooh, oooh. I know that one. (Actually, I forgot, but I used Yahoo to find it.) That was from Swap Meet (season 5, episode 5).

11. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Thanks so much! :)

12. CSIElizabeth

CSIElizabeth Witness

I have a question that I thought of recently after watching the season finale.

What did the undersheriff mean when he told Greg in Big Shots 'It would have been so much easier if you had been the black guy?' I understood the whole context of the scene, but I never understood what he meant by that.

13. pancakelover

pancakelover Civilian

I read that the character replacing Sara Sidle is going to be a woman by the name of Bryce Adams.
    I was wondering if they are still going to replace Warrick or not and are the writers planing Adams to have any love interests in the show?

14. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I think that because the he guy he killed in self defense Demetrius James was black, and the undersheriff figured one black guy killing another wouldn't have as much press and pressure as a white man killing an black man. It was a racist comment in alot of ways toward every race, but the undersheriff is an idiot so what can you say.

I have no clue on the love interest part (that would be a season nine spoiler and therefore not something that could be answered here, there will be a spoiler lab for that season coming up in a couple days), As to Warrick being replaced from what I understand not at this time, but again as we know things can change between now and forever. ;) There is an attention season 9 renewed thread in which you might find some answers if that will help. :)

15. Eurydike

Eurydike Victim

I'm hoping someone can clarify something for me. I was just rewatching Harvest where Grissom sends Nick back to the lab because he failed his firearms test. Grissom says he's in violation just by carrying, but he seems to imply that Nick can't be in the field at all, not merely that he should return his gun to the lab or somewhere until he passes his test.

This seems at odds with the fact that both Greg and Grissom have been shown not to be carrying (Griss in All For Our Country I think) in the field. Does anyone have a viable explanation for this or is it just another CSI continuity issue?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.