House MD shippers thread. *spoilers*

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by butterflylove206, Jan 1, 2002.

1. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

Re: House MD shippers thread. *spoilors*

Hehe Huddy :rolleyes: I'm tellin' ya, somethin's gonna happen between those two.

Did you see House's look when Cuddy asked him if he liked her?? :D BOY! Priceless.

Woo-Hoo! Next epi is gonna rock the socks of all Hameron shippers!! That promo made my night. Now I can go to bed happier than ever :D

2. cath4gil

cath4gil Pathologist

I litterally died when I saw the preview!, my heart rate went sky high!! :D :D

3 weeks, dammit!

3. lexxy_willows

lexxy_willows Police Officer

I had the exact same reaction ;) :D
    *waaaaaaah* I don't wanna wait 3 weeks. That's torture!!

4. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Well I really didn't like the last episode shipper wise.

"The whole Cameron & Chase - Let's have sex again" just came out of the blue. If they wanted to give us that storyline they should've given it us after they had slept together in season 2 not now!

In season 3 Cameron has obviously grown as a person, she's more of an adult now. But this action with Chase I find it a bit pathetic. You know she's just doing it to make House jealous and Chase knows that very well.

The promo well we finally get our H/C kiss, or ? :devil:
    I always eagerly waited for that moment but now I find it totaly wrong. Cameron currently doesn't deserve House, she still has a lot of growing up to do before she does

5. cath4gil

cath4gil Pathologist

I don't think Cameron has a lot of growing up to do, she did most of that during S2 and this season

It's just Foreman put a seed of doubt into her and she just went overboard

*counting the days till the eppy*

6. Lady_Grissom

Lady_Grissom Hit and Run

I don´t care the promo. Coz there is to much HUDDY this days!!!YEAHHHHHHHHHHH

I mean, "Do you like me, House?"(don´t you love how Cuddy says that, soooo sweet), and he dosen´t say no!!!LOL. He was soooooo jealous!!!!

HUDDY FOR EVER!!!

Don´t you think is freaky that there is some GSR that they are Huddy and some GCR that they are Hameron!!!!!

I´m GCR and still think is wrong the old guy with the young girl!

7. GrissomFREAK

About that Chase/Cameron thing in Tuesday's epi. Nothing to get excited about really.
    She said to him "Of all the people I work with, you're the one I'm least likely to fall in love with" :lol: Poor Chase. That was pretty straightforward.
    And he just kept saying "like microwave pizza" :lol: :lol: That was funny.
    All she wants is sleep with Chase, use him, and then throw him away like an old sock -hopefully *I wish* to fall into House's arms LOL

HA-ME-RON! :D HUD-DY! :D

HAMERONY! Yeah! [​IMG]

8. cath4gil

cath4gil Pathologist

Cuddy/House, friend for me nothing more

Cuddy/Wilson on the other hand ;)

9. butterflylove206

butterflylove206 Prime Suspect

I think its hilarious all the GSR people who's anti Hameron argument is that shes too young! I think what they mean is that shes not as emotionally mature but still... I'm GSR and Huddy but I used to be Hameron until the begining of this season but I switched because the cannon evidence of Huddy just began to outweigh that of Hameron and as our fearless leader always says, Follow the evidence :lol:
    and just out of curiosity...

10. CSI_mania

CSI_mania Pathologist

It's weird that I am both GSR nad Hameron shippers! I see a couple of similarities and they are my both TV OTPs!

11. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

I'm a GSR shipper and I'm also a Cam/House shipper. When I tell people, they wonder if I just generally like old guys with young girls. lol. No, it's just that I think they're both cute couples.

I wouldn't mind if House or Cameron got together with any other of their co-workers or some random person walking down the street. I wouldn't be heart-broken and be depressed for the rest of my life. I just favor Cameron and House to be together. :)

12. lexxy_willows

lexxy_willows Police Officer

I guess I'm in the minority, so to speak. I ship House/Cam {& Wilson/Cuddy} & Gil/Catherine. :)

13. Lady_Grissom

Lady_Grissom Hit and Run

Well like I say in the other post I´m a Huddy shipper sence season 1 and I´m GCR!!!
    I like Wilson (I love RSL) but he is to mmmm he goes with all the girls, he dosen´t have feeling for Cuddy or Cameron, that´s why I can´t see anything good in Wuddy, it would be just sex and poor Cuddy we now that she dosen´t needs that.
    And Wilson nows the true of Huddy so he is not going to do nothing, he loves House!!! :)
    On Hameron I think that is something happen is just sex (House like her but not that much), Cameron is to girl for House (she likes that everything is going to be ok, and life is not like that).
    And like House says she likes people with problems or like her husband who die of cancer.
    And House dosen´t need that!

I´m a Chameron, but sometimes I feel sooo sad for Chase, she use him like a toy!!!!Poor Chase!!! :(

And like Gil/Cath, Huddy are friends and lovers!!! And Stacy support the Huddynes!!!!!!!

14. GrissomFREAK

I'm a GSR and Hameron shipper too :D

People too wonder if I generally like old guys with young girls LOL The answer, in my case, is YEAH, you bet! ;) :lol:
    I can't explain. I love Grissom, and I love House. And that's all there is to it :p

Both couples are just great. I like complicated relationships -I mean on TV ;) I don't know, it's exciting to watch. You never know what's going to be next -will they, won't they? :D

15. cath4gil

cath4gil Pathologist

You're not in the minority because I ship the same as well ;)