Horatio/Yelina--Silent Thunder

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Guest, Sep 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leannethemouse

Leannethemouse CSI Level Three

Re: H/Y The greatest CSI romance ever!

oooh thanks :D

2. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

You're very welcome Leanne. :)

3. Leannethemouse

poor Horatio - it was a bit of a blow for him - but Yelina was making a point, I mean I bet she's happyier knowing it's Ray's than thinking it's Horatio's

4. Guest

Guest Guest

agree!!!

5. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Undercover Goose here again... *waves*

WOW... you've almost in 3nd thread. Anyways... I don't know should I have posted this to Y thread over Miami forum but. Since I was brave enough to come to Shipper Hell, I post it here.

Y going to Brazil with older and younger Ray. And H sending 'em there.
    Is it really a good option? For all of them to start new life? Ray jr. being the most terrible age of his life, he thinks he goes on vacation but instead finds his "dead" dad and moves to another country and leaves all his hobbies and friends and school just like *snap*

So... what writers need to do. Is Ray jr to have terrible problems to adjust to local culture and Y cannot do anything else than come back to Miami. Right?

Oh and Ray... erm... well... he could get caught :p or stay in Brazil when he realises they really don't love each other and divorces her.

MWHAHHAHAHAH :devil:

Sorry, lack of coffee :lol:

6. Leannethemouse

yeah then Horatio could wait for her at the airport :D and then he could take Ray Jnr to his grand-mothers and then take her to his :devil:

7. Guest

Guest Guest

OH NO! that would be too easy!!! i wouldnt like that! :devil:

8. Lucy

Sounds like a good scenario to me Undercover Goose. I like the way you sneak in and out of here once in awhile! :D

I also thought that maybe Yelina's mother could be unwell, and Y has to return to Miami with Ray Jnr. If only the writers had the imagination and creative flair to combine H's past as we know it with his 'all new' NY past. I doubt this will happen anytime soon though. :(

9. Leannethemouse

sadly maybe not :( but the idea of Yelina comming back is a good idea :D

10. Guest

Guest Guest

it surely is.. *sigh* :(

11. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Well... I have to sneak in as Undercover Goose... don't want to get caugh pants down from places where people with my reputation shouldn't be found :lol:

(my friend uses this saying: So here we are. Pants down, with two minors. :lol: gosh it confuses outsiders.
    I can be used in situations like someone tells you not to do something and you do it anyways and then something bad happens :lol: )

Ooh... Y's mom ill... good storyline too.
    H always wants bad guys behind bars... so why not his own brother :p
    ok...that would be too cruel.

Can't we just put all these storyline suggestions to one paper, print and send to AD :p

12. Leannethemouse

we could but I think we can make up ANYTHING, just as long as Yelina comes back to Horatio and * marvin gaye voice* "Get it on" :devil:

13. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

Aaa-ha! I thought I saw someone sneaking in the door Undercover Goose :lol:

All of these scenarios are awesome, you guys! I definately agree with you Leanne, it really doesn't matter how she gets back just that she DOES get back :)!

(btw, have posted a new installent in my fanfic right here)

14. Lucy

Definitely! ;)

I was thinking, I wonder what Ann D's motives were for mentioning Yelina in 'Under Suspicion'? Was it merely to appease the fans or is she leaving the door open for 'whatever'? A bit of both maybe. Frank did ask H some probing questions, so I hope we've not heard the last of it. I hope, in a few episodes time, Frank might do a bit more digging! It would be very CSI-esque to not refer to it for awhile, and then bring in another reference to it later on. If they do that, things will look a little more hopeful. If Y isn't mentioned again for ages, I will start to think maybe AD was just appeasing us.

Anyway, great fanfic installment again Sher! It's all getting very exciting! :D

As we are approaching the 1000 post mark (yay!), I've been thinking about a name for the thread. In a way, I would be happy for it to stay the same. I like 'Silent Thunder' - it's so appropriate, and the fact that DC said it adds a certain credibility too. What do you guys think? I would personally rather the term 'HoYay' wasn't used due to it's alternative meaning! :lol:

15. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

I've been thinking about it a lot also. I was thinking maybe we could keep 'Silent Thunder' but maybe add a little something to it, along the lines of: Horatio/Yelina: Silent Thunder--Love Eternal.

Thanks! I really don't know where it's going :eek:. It started out differently then it is now, guess I'll go where my typing hands lead :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.