Horatio/Yelina #9: If You Could Read My Mind....

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Mar 27, 2008.

?

Which thread name do you like best?

1. If You Could Read My Mind

25 vote(s)
    41.7%
  2. What Hurts The Most Was Being So Close

19 vote(s)
    31.7%
  3. My Love Is Only For You

2 vote(s)
    3.3%
  4. In This Life I Was Loved By You

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  5. Do I Have To Say The Words

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  1. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Thank you! *hugs*

Good to see you! I haven't been here much for the same reason. ;)

At least we know Yelina is still part of the writers' plans. Who knows, they could surprise us eventually!

I don't like how Horatio is with her these days at all. I haven't warmed to his character in a long while. If there is still hope for them romantically, I hope he starts acting like someone worthy of her.

Hee! Yes, we've been here forever. ;) It's just been very quiet recently as we've seen so little of Yelina. :(

2. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

I'm still here, too, tho' like all the rest of you I feel deflated and hopeless. And get this: last night I was ready to watch the epi 'cause of our girl, and our local station preempted it with a sporting event!!! Now I have to find it on the computer. Is it worth it?

3. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

You know, I agree with you all about the way Horatio just seems cold around Yelina the past few times. Why he's that way, I will never know. If he's going to be worthy of her, he's going to have to change and do it quick. Let's face it, a woman like her is only going to wait so long.

Thanks!:D You gotta love those two...and the fun thing is, they're just as good (if not better) off screen as on.:lol:
    Well, unless you just want to see her again, I wouldn't break my neck trying to watch it. The H/Y scenes were business as usual.

4. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Did you guys hear the news? I hope everything will work out okay! I'll sure be sweating during that episode!

Last edited: Apr 22, 2009
  5. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Err... what news?! Sofia Milos is doing one more epi this season. Wow Im surprise. Any spoilers?!

6. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

"The final episode of CSI: Miami's seventh season airs on Monday, May 18. Horatio Caine (David Caruso) must fight to save Yelina Salas (Sophia Milos)." I'm hoping she'll be okay, she probably will so no problem!

Might this be the opportunity for some HY goodness? GOD I hope so! *crosses thumbs*

*runs off to read old Hrockz HY fanfics!*

7. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Thanks for the info. :) Didn`t expect much, but will like to see both of them together on the scree again.

Hee Yelina need someone to save her?! Still TPTB have lack of imagination when its come plot line. The same old, the same old crap. Horatio suck and we all know it. Such a shame.

8. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Maybe we should gather the crazy taskforce to help H a hand? :D

9. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Well, I'd be lying if I said I didn't get a little excited when I read that.:)

Hmm, I'm going to stay positive and say this could be a good thing. Although, it sounds like Horatio to the rescue yet again.:rolleyes: Maybe Yelina will have everything under control when he shows up. Who knows, maybe she'll be the one ending up having to save him...ok I know that's far fetched.:lol:

10. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Lil' bit far fetched ;)

Well it did say he'll be fighting to save her so I don't think she'll get out of it on her own. They wouldn't kill her off. These last few years they've used her character to bunk up there rating in begin & end of the season.. The second part of S7 has been rather good, so I hope this one puts a small cherry on top! GO HORATIO & YELINA!

Oi where are mi crazy taskforce mates?!

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I got excited when I heard she was going to be in the season finale. Even more when I learned H would have to fight to save her. A lot of super H, damsel on distress but if it'll get these two in a situation with potential for caring words I'll take it. I hope that something of the great chemistry these two shared comes back and that Horatio actually talks to her as a woman he cares for and not as his own personal PI. We'll see...

12. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

My worst fear is
    TPTB will copy L&O: CI's last season finale and kill off all the people from H's past (except the boys) so he can have "a fresh start." These are the same people who totally copied another NBC show (Profiler) and renamed it Criminal Minds, so I put nothing past them. My only hope (?) lies in the rather dire outlook I'm seeing in the spoilers for Julia; maybe she'll be the one "to go" and Y will remain in H's life. It appears SM's other show (The Border, filmed far from Los Angeles, where Miami is filmed) is doing well, though, so I don't see her as a regular on Miami anytime soon. I'd sure like her back; she's the only female character with whom H has ever had chemistry.

13. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

No way...My sister was right! She just said the other day "I think something's going to happen to Yelina and H is going to have to save her." I bet you it'll have something to do with Ron :shifty::shifty: Either way, this is awesome news and I really hope TPTB doesn't screw them up...again...

14. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

As far as I know, the finale will be all about the russian mob and not Ron Sarris

How come that I'm only a little excited by this? A long time ago (a really LONG time) I used to go nuts when there was some H/Y news!

Yes I blame you (tgtb) :brickwall:

15. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Probably because everytime we seem to get excited, it turns out we get disappointed.:rolleyes: Personally, I don't know what to think now. However, this does sound like a big deal (the mob is never a good thing to mess with), so hopefully we'll be given more than we have the past few times. *keeps fingers crossed*