Horatio & Yelina #3 ~Goodbye Doesn't Mean Forever~

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Feb 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Grissom

CSI_Grissom Lab Technician

thanks HoratioAndMe! ;), you make me laugh so hard!

i hope that H and yelina get together, but if i had a choice, i would have it happen because ray is dead, and i know thats rather mean and it seems like it goes against my previous post, but it makes sure that he does not come back, once again i know i am sounding really mean, so im really sorry!

so by that i am glad that he is still alive, and i am willing to wait for them because i dont think that they will kill off raymond too soon

2. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

I think Tally will arrive with duct tape soon :lol:
    She...erm... well, she gave me the name that is in my signature and.... ummm...

Yeah. You get my point :lol:
    (last spring I had to promise no more ideas because they seem to happen)

3. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

i`m so disappoint form S4...now i got to 12 and 13 epi....WTF is goin on with H...?!?! how he can be such donkey...to forgot so easily Y....i`m 100 % sure that now in S4 this is not my H...he never act like this with Y..so foolishly...i just don`t have words...this one Marisol i hate her..she is not for him...or if the witers was make more good similar characters like Y i won`t be consonantal again...how can somebady to substitute Y...all 3 years she was big part of him..and now... :( for some epi he have 2 relationship....f..c :(

* pushe Shift+Delite buttons on my keyboard and folder "CSI Miami S4" is gone *

sorry may be i`m out of topic, but don`t know where can wirte my anger :mad:

*throw pop corn over my monitor*

4. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Wow! So many points to dwell upon. :D I really will have to engage my brain later when real life is a little less intrusive! :rolleyes:

Pusher, we all feel the same way as you do. Who knows why Ann D made that decision. It certainly is a form of betrayal to the fans and the characters alike. Maybe she felt that H was being too cornered by this storyarc (I don't think that, but AD might), and that instead of developing the existing storyarc, they've decided to abandon it for now (where's their sense of imagination and creativity? :rolleyes:), creating an 'all new H and his past'. However, the hope remains that with H's family being alive and well in Brazil, there is always the option to return to that storyarc that we all loved, enjoyed and valued so much. :)

5. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Duct tape, indeed! Give me strength! They simply cannot morph this wee child from 12-yrs to 18-yrs AND make him a redhead in a NY minute. I refuse to accept this possibility, Goosey! So hush or duct taping will commence my Finnish Feathered Friend. Besides I like that RJ has his mom's coloring and his er, Uncle H's temperament. ;)

Oh yes, Goosey may we please have a translation of your cow inspired Finnish song that reminds you of this thread? Intrigued much. Speaking of you and your cows, I was commenting several posts back, that not even all digestive stamina of your cows can match the steaming piles of cow patties which S4 is producing like there's no tomorrow. Bleah!

One other thing Goosey. I was reciting the following nursery rhyme to my 5-year-old nephew (cousin's kid):

"Goosey Goosey Gander
    Wither shall I wander?
    Upstairs and downstairs and in my lady's chamber.
    There I met an old man who wouldn't say his prayers,
    I took him by the left leg and threw him down the stairs."

My nephew then expressed doubts that a goose would be able to do this feat. I told him I knew one Finnish goose aka "Action Goose", who would if required, not only kick the dude down the stairs but clear into the next county! :p Hee.

*ok. retreating with my Chilean merlot to finish comments on "GYM"*

6. Lucy

:eek: The way this season is going, just about anything is possible! :rolleyes:

7. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

As Luce said, we all understand how you feel. Yelina was a big part of Horatio's life S 1-3 and then the writers just suddenly abandoned that storyarc. Marisol is definately not Yelina and not for H but I decided, before they went very far into the Marisol/H relationship, that I'm not going to hate her just because she isn't the person we want her to be.

8. Footyliz

Footyliz Coroner

No I'm willing to give Marisol a chance, only because it may let H smile for a while and that is something I never get tired of ;)

However even with the writers currently having taken leave of their senses I can see the Yelina story coming back, it really has a lot left to run, she has to have issues with Ray's unfaitfulness and disappearance :rolleyes:

Got in a H/Y mood today cause I was watching 'The Oath' the intensity between them in the scene where he finds out about Stetler and the end scene where she thanks him for all he did for the widow are almost mind blowing, you don't just throw that away :eek:

9. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

'Oath' is definately a shining example of some explosive H/Y chemistry.

And yes, Horatio does deserve some smiling time. :)

I do think that the writers' cannot be so crazy as to take leave of their senses forever. I believe, in due time, that Yelina will return. As I've said before, and you guys have probably read, AnnD said that she may make her decision about that storyarc by the end of this season. Thus our fingers are crossed.
    And let's just hope Ray Jr. hasn't sprouted too much ;).

10. Lucy

Too right Liz. It seems such a waste to throw that away. It all looked so promising, and to have the rug pulled out from under us like that was a complete shock to the system.

I wish TPTB would throw us a bone. :rolleyes:

11. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

The stark reality here is that S4 is, in every which way, diametrically opposed to everything that was in S1-S3. So in this aspect one is looking at two H versions. Griffyn was so bloody right about this situation.

S4 has sucked canal water exclusively because tptb have done a mind boggling idiotic do-over and divorced themselves and the show from the fundamental premises and bedrock foundations of S1-S3. Everything about S4, especially H's protrayal, is a sham, a caricature and a mere prop. Again, we're talking Coke vs day-old flat lukewarm Pepsi. I reject in totality the S4 Horatio version because this is NOT his true self. I'm not that thirsty that I would settle for pepsi. In lieu, I would probably switch to another type of soda/pop aka "House" until the "Real Thing" becomes available again (if at all). *sigh* It's pretty darn poor and sad that even his creators are clueless about what H is all about. :rolleyes:

Besides, it's not even about H and the current paramour so no ill will at all about Eric's sister and H because this entire storyarc is without a kernel of tenability thus it does not even translate into a concern. I must say that of all H's assembly line wannabe dollies, I was all for Rebecca just because she was so deliciously psycho possessive about H and belligerent with Y. The potential for having her on board in her woman-scorned-to-the-marrow role, who then hooked up her with Our Dear Rick to investiagte H would have been a neat platform.

What really chaps my hide is that tptb have utterly wasted almost an entire season by messing about trying to "re-invent Miami"; a case of not seeing the forest for the trees. If they would look again and this time with a crystal clear level of discernment, they would see that the true Miami has been here all the while.

12. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

So many truths, Tally :(. I really don't see why our blind writers would want to change something that was already so right.

S1-3 were a joy to watch and this season has been nothing but a chore to view. There's more class in a garlic sandwhich, if you ask me. And a lot of us have indeed ventured elsewhere for our viewing pleasure. Flat Pepsi definately isn't the only thing on the market.

13. Lucy

Yes! 'House' is everything CSIM currently isn't. Very well-written, funny, intelligent, gripping from start to finish, with wonderful character dynamics going on and awesome chemistry between the team.

When Yelina left, the show's heart left with her as far as I'm concerned, coupled with the departure of Steve Maeda.

14. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Oh you think they can't? ;)

I knew you've been buying more duct tape... grr! :lol:

Fine... fine the song. I think it just sounds stupid in English :lol: And not sure does it fit here :lol:

I was just being weird.

Anna Eriksson - Kaikista Kasvoista
    (From All of the Faces) <- I think that's correct... didn't know where to put that "of" :lol:

Kun taas ilta vetää verhot eteen, etten eilistä mä nää
    Kun varjot vajoavat veteen, katsees sydäntäni lämmittää
    Nyt vasta ymmärrän mä miksi löytänyt en aiemmin
    Sitä suurta rakkautta vaikka etsinkin
    Kaikki on nyt päivänselvää, kun sä olet lähelläni juuri näin

Kaikista kasvoista, kaikista katseista, etsin sinua sinua vain
    Kaikista kasvoista, käsistä, huulista, aina sinua sinua hain
    Tyhjistä vuosista, tuulista, paljon kyyneleitä mä sain
    Kaikista kasvoista, katseista, etsin sinua sinua vain

Translation:

When evening again pulls the curtains, so I cannot see yesterday
    When shadows fall into the water, your look makes me feel this warm feeling in my heart
    Now I understand why I didn't find earlier
    that big love what I was looking for
    But now everything is clear, when you are close to me

Ch:
    From all of the faces, from all of the looks I was looking for you, just for you.
    From all of the faces, hands, lips I always looked for you
    From all of the empty years, winds, all I got were tears
    From all of the faces, from all of the looks I was looking for you, just for you.

Ok. Lyrics are really weird and difficult to translate.
    Cows didn't like my singing.
    See, it doesnt' remind about... yeah. Blah.

There was some other song too but it doesn't come to my mind right now.

*grabs Luce's vodka bottle and runs away*

15. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

What happened to Steve Maeda? Did he leave to write for another show or dod he get fired? He was a great writer especially for the H and Y scenes. I don't get why he would just leave or why he got fired. :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.