H/Cal #2: "Hot flashes. But that's just them" - DuCaine

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by zippy, Mar 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Well while you guys are off celebrating the opening of the new season..I'm still stuck with dready, angsty 'ol Season4 :p. So far, the episodes have proved to be rather promising here but I'm not putting my hopes any higher than it already is. Thank you for that wonderful information CSI_G. I say, you've proved to be quite the spoiler-bearer around here :D :D.

From what I've read, S5 could be alot alike to S4. Only with a slight twist. Calleigh will be more involved. H will be gone but will return to his position in the lab. But what I'm most looking forward to is the chemistry. I've missed out on all the chem they once had not to mention that S4 is not being very helpful in that department. H and Cal just don't seem to be crossing paths that often and that downright sucks like crazy. There was a scene in the first ep of S4 where H went to the confessor, that part was angsty but no Cal waiting for him when he's done. There was another scene in that same ep where H almost got shot by some Miami gang. Very heart-thumping but no Cal to back him up. And again, the same bloody episode where H has to confront this one gang leader I think. And he ends up shooting the guy in the neck. He knelt and dipped his fingers in the man's blood. Angsty but again, No Cal to kneel beside him and place a comforting hand on his shoulder!?!? The first episode itself was a big bust to me. They could have had so many wonderful moments but noooo...writers decided that it's better off to let H suffer on his own, all lonesome. :( *bangs head on table*

2. CSI_Grissom

CSI_Grissom Lab Technician

^^ :lol: dont hurt yourself there casp... :p

i like the idea of her being more involved, i mean this season really was completely void of any interaction between them, i can even remember a time they worked the same case, i think that may change because ryan is not so new anymore, he wont need help and all that, plus with cal in a new postition of leadership, but then giving it up, i think her and H will defintly be working together when he gets back at least, and hopefully the rest of the season as well

and no problem with the spoilers there, normally i try to stay away from those things, usually because i got stuff going on in my other ships that i can think about, but with this one, spoilers are the only thing holding me up for S5, i hope that we get a lot, because i dont know how i would handle a replica of S4, i would probably, to quote someone here, i foget who, "find myself between a herseys bottle and a gluclose level that could kill an elephant" i love that line :D

3. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Yeah, don't hurt yourself, Casp

Palm You give me that fic or I'm going to whack you! and you know I'll do it too!

Everytime, I try to stay away from spoilers. I read them. I can't resist! Its so hard not to read them.

I agree, with Ryan being not so new anymore, They could possibly have more scenes this season. I'm still worried about her getting hurt though.

4. Palm

Palm Coroner

Alright, alright. Yeesh.

Ah, the writer's love doing that now. Angsty Horatio with no Sympathetic Calleigh beside him. It's just not right! But, it's like they enjoy straying away from any of them actually touching, like the all have a plague. In that episode with the video gamers, if one of my team went falling to the floor, I wouldn't be like "....All's well that end's well!" I would have got that jerk to the police and ran over to make sure they were okay. But you never see that. H doesn't even venture near her in that episode.

It's like the writers have decided that 1 season on tantalizing scenes with them together was enough for a lifetime. But it's nooooooooot...

5. horatio_love

horatio_love Police Officer

6. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

*stops banging* Ow~ You can count on that fact that I DID get hurt :p.

My best guess would be Palm. Lol! Funny line though. Ouh damn, hershey!

Ahh..Horatio_love, yes they are cute together! Haha...good thing you saw this thread. Now you can find us whenever you feel like popping in :D. Thank you for that pic too. Ah...Crime Wave. Remember what they said to each other there?

H: You're not evacuating?
    Cal: Well, I figured that you stayed behind for a reason so I decided to stick around.

:D :D Now that says love all over.

*nods* Mhhm. I feel like a loser. Now I get excited at even a miniscule amount of interaction that they have. I mean...that's pathetic! Lol! Like in a lab...in the crime scene..even on a friggin' phone. *smacks forehead* I need a life. :p

7. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Hi, I'm not exactly a H/Cal shipper (although during these days I've been shipping everything :lol:) but I found this pic in Getty Images, and I thought it was very cute, 'cause they have a strong relationship. Think Cal is comforting him, right?

8. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Ahh, hello CalleighWolfe :). Yes, that picture was from Under Suspicion. From all our previous conversation, I think quite a number would differ in opinion to yours :lol:(we're quite opinionated people you see) As for me, I see it as Cal comforting him and the both of them just feeling comfortable in each other's presence. Thank you for sharing that pic too. It's on our "Classic" list :D.

Speaking of pictures, I should probably go and hunt some now. :lol:

9. CathStokes

We have a classic list?..

Yes, yes you should hunt some down. you know you want to.

Thanks for the pictures, guys. Pictures are nice and loverly. Really.

Hey Palm! You should write more ficcies. Because I said so.

10. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Well, we naturally have em. Lol! Since we keep talking about all those wonderful moments when they were *close*. The List practically contains all the scenes they had in S1. They were all always so awesome :D. But alas! I found a song that reminds me of them after sooooo long... Hmmm, being deprived of DuCaine is not good for health. Lol!

Masterpiece Lyrics

A simple touch of your hand,
    And everything is right.
    The gentle way you look at me,
    When we kiss goodnight.
    You've given me the freedom no other love has known
    And now I thank you girl, thank you girl

The countless ways you've touched my heart
    Is more than I can say.
    The beauty that you've shown to me
    takes my breath away.
    A picture perfect painting, that's what our love is
    And yes I need you so, and now I know..

Chorus:
    ooooh
    I've found a masterpiece in you
    a work of art it's true
    And I treasure you my love
    ooooh
    I've found a masterpiece in you
    a work of art it's true
    And I treasure you

Sometimes I wonder what I'd be
    Had I not found you
    A least and lonely soul this world
    could show me nothing new

But now my life's a canvas
    painted with your love
    And it will always be
    And now I see

Repeat chorus

:D :D That first few parts really hit close to home.

11. CathStokes

Aww that's a really pretty song, You pick good ones, thats for sure!

I second that, being deprived, completely sucks and isn't good. Shall we bring out the pitchforks?

Ah, Nice list. I love their moments. Very cute.

12. CSI_Grissom

CSI_Grissom Lab Technician

great pics everybody, i love the one from horatio_love, because, believe it or not, that ep and moment was the one that got me started on shipping them, until then i was an avid HoYay shipper, and i still like them, but i think cal is better for H now

casp i know what you mean with the "only a little bit gets me going" thing with these two, i used to not worry about it, but with nothing between them for basically a season, all they have to do is be in the same city and i get excited...wait a minute, ok that works i guess cause i do get excited everytime miami comes on, its the only show that i faithfully watched reruns of, im not sure why because there was no interaction between them, but hey, we got phone calls and they said each others names a few times last season right? :D i hate this!!!! *runs screaming with a flaming(thats right, its on fire!!) pitchfork towards the writers* :lol: if we get nothing again, i will probably go crazy... :rolleyes:

13. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Lol! *takes out super massive pitchforks* You know I wanna!!

^ Yeah! It's strange enough that I can never imagine forgetting them. It's like...their relationship have been forever etched in my memory. Calleigh have been this bouncy, vivacious woman and I've seen H smile around her more often then he's done anywhere else! I think it's because Cal has a way of mixing work with pleasure in a GOOD way. *glares as heads fall into the gutter*

She never takes everything too seriously which is great for H because everyone else seem to think their job as torture. Cal LOVES her job and finds ways to make it fun. And when H comes in, she almost always had to ask him something that makes him smile. Can you believe that I actually find solace in this thought!!?

Then again, I'm pathetic so maybe you can. Lol!

14. CathStokes

Hey! Don't glare at me dangit. You made it to easy to not take that one to the gutter.

flaming pitchfork huh? Your getting really excited with that one, aren't you? Just make sure you aim right. Me and Casp don't wanna get burned.

I really think he has smiled more around Cal then anyone else. She just makes it easier for him.

Aww, Casp.. *tear*

15. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Yeah, I mean even if some don't believe it, it's true. Everyone comes to H and report their findings. Cal goes to H and gets a little joke or two. Or just something about the case that is funny to her. It's amusing.

Anyway, the latest episode aired here was '48 Hours to Life' and I found something that caught my eye....

Dials the number and waits..
    And guess who answered....wearing ALL BLACK!

Ehehehe....dosen't take much to let it slip. I was jut "WOW" when I saw her in THAT! She looks drool-worthy man! LOL! And yeah, there's the phone call which got me double excited! :lol: :p

Editted to add:

Oh and I found this in the previous thread..

The Blonde and the Redhead. The unbreakable love.

Any of you think this would make a great thread name? It struck me as apt for our situation of being deprived of H and Cal love. Hehe...tell me watche think eh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.