Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustang

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by chocolate_bunnys, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

Re: Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustan

Aww, that's a really sweet poem. :) Short but sweet, the best kind. Go GSR!!! YRRRAAAAGH!!! [/seizure]
    I think the writers kind of had the "Move over, I'm going with her" thing in mind when they started writing the ep, so they had Nick and Sofia go wandering around the roads looking for her so that scene could happen. Also, sadly, the person you love is not always the person that finds you. (Although, the image of Grissom skidding to a halt on his knees beside her, taking her face in his hands, and trying desperately to wake her up is an addictive thought.) And, lastly on that subject, I think Grissom sent Nick out just on the off chance that he might find Sara, and expected them to find her via evidentiary clues. (Remember in that one episode where they had to find the boat, and Grissom's first thought was to do the experiment, whereas Catherine's was to take a walk?) Grissom's mantra is "follow the evidence."

Also, TPTB? An "I love you" out loud would be AWESOME. Billy's eye-sex capabilities are limitless, but still, a vocalization of his feelings would be the stuff of really good fanfic. Seriously. Plz? *puppy eyes at tptb*

2. GSR_Sara_Gil

GSR_Sara_Gil Witness

thank you there is actually more, but it will not appear here. I just thought it could be good for the GSR fans.
    I figured that is what TPTB wanted about Nick finding Sara. It was just my fan girl talking.
    It worked because that helicopter scene was amazing and not just beause of Billy. Billy and Jorja got the eye sex and body language thing down like no ones buisness. signs recalling "Time of Your Death"
    It goes back all the way to Crate 'N Burial and Blood Drops where it does not seem appropriate but when they find the mom they bend down the exact same way.
    I agree we really want the I love you's out loud even though Bily and Jorja kind of sealed the deal at this point, shall we say

3. BabyBunting

BabyBunting Witness

I am SO looking forward to this next episode! wahoo!! I really hope the photos out there are screencaps of the ep, would be SO nice to see Grissom letting his hair down, ear to ear smiling and just having fun with his guys and his lady - it's something we've never really seen before. I'm also thinking - if they are from the ep, they'd most likely be from the end of the episode, so the meeting with Ecklie couldn't have gone tooooo bad if they're smiling like that? well - time will tell i guess...

GO GSR! :D

4. HATING_GSR

HATING_GSR Civilian

HOWZIT LOSERS :lol:

YOUR SHIP IS THE WORST THING ON THIS PLANET
    AND YOU ARE ALL MENTALLY DISTURBED FOR LIKING A SHIP LIKE GSR

ITS DISGUSTING BECAUSE GRISSOM IS OLD ENOUGH TO BE HER GRANDDAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FFS YOUR SHIP HASN'T EVEN GOT A GOOD NAME SFC!!!!!!!

YOUR SHIP IS ENDING, SO GET OVER IT FOOLS
    AND STOP DREAMING!!!!!!!! FFS

GSR IS JUST WRONG OK!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. HATING_GSR

HATING_GSR Civilian

OH AND YOUR ALL BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GET OVER IT FFS SFC

6. HATING_GSR

HATING_GSR Civilian

OH AND EVERY OTHER SHIP IS BETTER THAN YOURS!!!!!!!!
    HAHAHAHA
    ITS NOT A JOKE, BY THE WAY ITS TRUE
    LOSERS

7. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Who your favorite shipper? If you like other shipper, go there. You don't like GSR, stay out this GSR Thread. I'm hard-core Snickers, minor GSR, hard-core Grillows and minor Catnip. What's your?

8. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I'm sure your forum mods will be along to tell you to do the same, but please ignore the troll. Thank you. :cool:

9. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I'm sorry about that. I thought I was helping the mod. And forgot to ignored the troll. I will ignored them now on.

10. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

wow...that was...
    i hate people
    GO GSR
    i can't wait for tonite, great funness and gsrness, woohoo.
    GSRGSRGSRGSRGSRGSRGSRGSRGSRGSRGSRGSR

11. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

Yes. Hi. I haven't been here for a while. So Yes:

Premiere was awesome. The 'hello Gilbert' was awesome. Had we ever really heard her call him that before? But what would have happened if Cathrine or someone else was in the room/right out side the door and it was on 'speaker' ? Lol. Now that would be interesting.

Although. I totes hate Aussilo(sp?) now. I just glanced at the cover of TV guide and...grrrrr.

OK so one comment to no one in particular: GSR-ers might have a ship that isn't considered 'normal', but at least we are literate, mature people that can spell. And I don't think any of us would ever go into another ships home and bash them hiding behind a fake user name.

OK so I'm not sure, this is barely a spoiler but in consideration to adz and her extreme-spoiler free posse:

These names just crack me up: Go to Hell(lol, this is got to be my favorite, just so straight forward and sometimes its just :lol:). The Case of the Cross-Dressing Carp(wait i lied. this is my favorite. Wait is this the ep where they find out about ecklie's night job? :p ). The Chick Chop Flick Shop(say that 10 times fast). Who and What(you know this reminds me of space balls(You're looking at now, sir. Everything that happens now, is happening now.(kudos to you if you know what i am talking about :lol:))lol I hope these are as good as they sound.

12. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

Anyone else think that now that the page has been stretched it makes it look pretty?

hmm.

Just me? Right. That's all I actually have to say. :rolleyes:

So.... tonight's ep we're actually going to find out if she lived *is in spoiler free bubble* although since I haven't seen any crying smilies for a while I'm a guessing it's good. Right o.

Yes, so tonight we might get some Grissom make-the-Sara-all-better-ness. (I realise that the hyphen has been removed from the dictionary recently - or will be - so I want to abuse it while I still can) Perhaps another home visit? (As in the viewer visiting the home lol Sounds like some sort of old granny home visit...)
    I'd love to see them at home now, post TGTBTD, see if anything's changed, broken plates? Walls intact?

lol

I'm going to get my laundry now. *sends love*

ETA: CHOCO what a coincidence! Fancy seeing you here! Yeah, that would be all, I haven't actually read your post yet. Oh and I'll email you back later. :rolleyes: Dave is a-calling, literally. :lol:
    ETA 2:
    *snort* :p

13. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Wow, And the mods get mad at us peace loving, GSR shipping Jorja lovers.
    They had the second flyover today,whoop whoop whoop.
    The GSR is gonna be GOOD tonight I think. I wonder if we'll get another "Gilbert"?
    Oh and check out this video , it has a picture of Carol Mendelsohn & David Rambo with the flowers we sent them yesterday. Fangirls ROCK! Especially GSR fangirl.

14. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

SWEET, VERY NICE I'd love to see the rest, so your a poet ;) and thank's TOP41 troll good word :D and like Grissom said in "Feeling The Heat" " I don't get people" and tonights YIPEE.. can't wait[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

I didn't notice anyone getting mad, just trying to keep this thread on-topic (as there are other threads dedicated to Jorja). ;)

I've un-stretched the page btw!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.