Grissom & Sara #29: The Only Person He Ever Loved

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by eggbe4thechicken, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

i am very worried not only for sara but too for the GSR, the image of sara *Pic#1 ,i come to my mind this *Pic#2 and i donĀ“t want that our geeks could be break as M&D :(

sorry for the pics out the box but i can not put the link inside.
    Pic #1
    Pic #2

2. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Oh my goodness me, Thanks to that promo I got 2 1/2 hours of sleep last night. I swear the CSI brain trust are EVIL GENIUSES. They leave us twisting in the wind for three months & then in the last three days give us those four promos. At this rate I won't be able to watch the premier because I'll be hiding under the bed. Are there any lawyers out there in GSR addict land? Because I swear we could sue CBS for mental duress.

3. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

Hi everyone..ok bye everyone!
    WTF was that? Dude. OMG. I'm serioursly about to cry right now! Grissom running. Ok that was hot, but the rest of it was sad! And that song playing in the background.. "All the things that I should have said but never said.." wow. Ok, I have to leave before I'm late to work...

GSR rocks the Sierra!
    Go Team SO!!

4. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

First off, I want to apologize for being so damn obsessed with this promo. I have been living in a primarily nonCSI world for the past two months and I've been good being spoiler free. However, the one time I DO watch CSI over the summer and I accidently see a promo. And I get overly enthusiastic and absolutly nobody around here wants to listen to me ramble on and on and..on. About CSI. My poor friends.

So here we go again.

You know what? I'm totally serious about thinking that Sara somehow gets herself out from underneath that evil evil car. Let's look at the evidence. (Yes, promo has been watched every which way. Even slowmotion.) First, we have Grissom running toward this car during the day. That flood was obviously at night - then he's staring in total shock at... something. No Sara to be found? Then during what appears to be at least the same area shot, he asks Catherine "Where is she?" Not under the car? Oh noes! That much rain could very well have pushed the car right off of her. IF, we want to believe that Natalie didn't put the car directly ontop of her but instead dug a shallow impression for her to lay in so that the car wouldn't squish her. They could have found that car a ways a way from where Natalie initially put it. See pictures: Spoiler Free Don't Click Me - 1 Or Me - 2 Or, you know, me either! 3 Now, see what I see. Little rocks. Little rocks. BIIIIG rocks. Grissom hopping said big rocks rocks (God that's hot). It APPEARS to be a completly different location. And SOMEHOW I don't believe that Natalie got her grubby little psycho hands on TWO red mustangs and placed them in different locations just to piss of Grissom. Everyone following? Now, it could be that tptb just haven't gotten any better at continuation - and I might be now eligable for being president of team Stupidly Optimistic, but I believe that the rain waters very likely could have seperated Sara from the car. *clings to hope* And that Grissom is crying because she's not there and it's not over and he's just a mess. *le sigh* Now, judging from the reactions of the team in the promo... what do you think their reaction will be if she makes it? I want to see hugs and tears. And I want Grissom to keep his walls down and tell her he loves her! And, hey, a kiss would be good too. Unless she dies. oh god. She can't die! That would be so so so so baaaad! DON'T TELL ME! I DON'T WANT TO KNOW! If you know then I still don't want to know! *paces* It's going to be a long ass month.

M'kay. Now that THAT is out of my system. *deeeeep breath*

That is all.

5. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

It's been a long time since, I've had one, so how do you make a spoiler box again? I want to talk about a promo.

6. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

You have to make sure you use the spoiler tags, and when you post make sure the box at the bottom that says "I want to preview my post" is clicked so you can make sure that the codes worked. Ok? That way you'll be sure nothing escaped the confines of the evil blue boxes to further pollute the spoilerfree.

Ok. Here goes.

{spoiler=This is where your title will go}This is what is INSIDE of the spoiler box. Don't start a new paragraph, everything has to be in one.{/spoiler}

Just change the {} sets to [] sets and it should look like this:

This is what is INSIDE of the spoiler box. Don't start a new paragraph, everything has to be in one.

Again, make sure to preview your post to insure that all spoilers stay inside the box! If you have anymore questions feel free to ask - or PM me.

Good luck!

7. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

Thank you so much Turtlebaby. I got it this time. Okay, I know I should not have seen that promo, I thought how bad could it possibly be. It is horrible. After I saw it, I stopped being spoiler-free the promo made me cry so I read all the spoiler boxes about the promo.

That was not good. I like it because it was long, but I didn't like it. Sara was completely submerged by water. She couldn't breathe, a wolf attacked her, Grissom is crying, We find the car but don't know if she is under it. I was thinking if she was under the car Grissom would be yelling for a medic, or he would try to lift the car off her. I think if he is crying then she might be de de de de (stutters)dead. I can't believe I am saying this, but I think there is a 90% possibility that she is dead. It scares me. I haven't cried because of a little minute preview in a long time.

I need some help big time!!

8. zupa_fly

zupa_fly Prime Suspect

I am with you - I definitely think she made it out from under the car. How cool is that? I have been thinking all summer that it would be a rescue like Nick's in Grave Danger, but instead we will see how Sara was able to survive and get herself out of danger. I think that it is such a cool idea - its so in character for Sara. "She is a survivor." I hope we get to see what she goes through and how she is able to pull through the situation. Oh, and she is definitely alive people. I think that we may see very little of her character during the season, but I don't think they are killing her off. My prediction: a switch to swing shift for Sara and wedding bells for our geeks. I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE PREMIERE! Squee! I will be happy to be on team SO with you Turtle!

9. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Okay. So. The part towards the end with Sara under the water? She definately says "Goodbye Grissom." Break my heart and call me Sally. For realz, yo. I seriously had two beers after that promo. IMAGINE an hour long episode....lord. Oh! And the whole "Sara gets herself from under the car theory." At YTDAW, we have all compiled that the flash flood occurs and carries her from the car and that's how she escapes. After that...?

Now that THATS over.

I've had the worst day EVER. And then I come to these boards and ya'll make me happy. :)

I'm in the middle of moving so I probably won't be on for a few days. Which sucks.

And another thing. My STOOPID boss won't let me have Thursdays off! I told him "Hey, if you won't let me have it off, ATLEAST give me the NIGHTS off?" And he said "Okay." And theennn I asked him "Alright, I just want ONE Thursday." And he said "Which one is that?" And I said "September 27th." And he replied with a why. ANd then I said "Because it's the CSI season premiere and it's a live and die situation...literally." He just rolled his eyes and answered me with an "Alright. I guess."

Oh OH! I got a new job! I DO COMMERCIALS NOW! WOOT! :) Maybe I'll hit it big and work on CSI. ;) Yeah...right. And that means I have TWO jobs now, which are part time, and I go to school part time as well. HURRAY. :rolleyes:

GSR! HURRAY! And these promos SERIOUSLY have me going insane until the end of the month. I'm sending CBS my crazy bill!

WE WANT A GSR KISS! YEAH!
    GSR ROCKS MY NEW APARTMENT! Woo!

(Note: I've had a couple beers...yeah..)

10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Don't worry all you rabid fans, Sara is in ep. 8x3, and works with Doc, Cath and the new girl.. so she does get saved, but this is nerve-wracking, and I cried as well, and was going, OMG.. the water.. the coyote, possibley gnawing at her, what else could possibly happen, and Grissom, does he love her or what? his expressions..dynamite :( and the look's on the teams faces, she'll be OK, I don't know how, but I'll make a bet it'll be the #1 show that night

[​IMG] after she's well, they'll go hang out here

[​IMG]

11. zupa_fly

zupa_fly Prime Suspect

I think you're right, desertwind. She will get through whatever happens to her. She is Sara - the member of the team who has overcome so much. There's no way TPTB can let her go out this way.

12. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

I watched the new promo a few minutes ago...
    OH MY GOD! I had to try so hard not to just burst out crying! Even though I know she's going to live, it's the music and averything. It's SO sad. I had to talk about it so I tried to make my friend who's never watched CSI in her life to watch it, but she wouldn't. And my stupid sisters wont watch it either because they don't want to know what happens. Seriously, oh my god, Sara's drowning, Grissom's crying, someone (I think it was Nick, is throwing stuff around. This is the best and worst promo ever at the same time!

13. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

I wanted to post tonight's OMG is it EVER going to be Sept. 27th countdown. We are at 27 days. The hourly countdown 'til 9:00Pm EST is 643 hours. We will make it (and btw in my opinion, so will Sara). We just have to keep up the team spirit!!!!

Has everyone voted? I'm so excited that Pin me down... is in the lead, I just wonder how many voters were left? I wasn't on #28 yet, so I don't know.

GSR Rocks the Mickey Mouse Ears right off my Head :lol:

14. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

I have to go back to working 7 days a week, so bye bye sept 27th CSI all day GSR rockin' party guys. Sorry. California Tax Board wants to play dirty and I may have to make a lotta money in a short period of time hehehe! I'll have to beg my coworker to swicth me shifts that day instead... So I'll have a good hour long party before CSI starts. Ok, sorry guys, but I'm off to the boxes......

Ok, here's what I see in the new promo, no further spoilers about other things, just me watchin a minute of tear jerking OMGness. Alright. We see Gris doing an experiment by pouring water on the mini, probably testing to see if it's possible the car can shift and move. What we need to know is if that's before or after they find the car with no Sara inside. I personally think it's before. Maybe he notices its raining out and while everyone else is out trying to find clues to Sara's whereabouts, decides he'll conduct a test. I dunno, my thoery. And yes, Grissom running. Hott. Totally hott. Knowing that he's running to get to his Sara. Twice as HOTT! ::Thought:: Dude...what if she's passed out like beyond that hill and he just happens to need to think by himself and stumbles upon her..Wow. Ok I need to stop thinking. Bad CSI. Bad! One more thing. When she's completely submerged. She can't drown. No way. The car would start shifting (floating? cars can float for a few seconds right? Especially in a torrent of water..) That being the case she could..erm..swim? through the open windows. Then its just knowing how far the water could carry her vs the car. Im thinking it carried her farther downstream. Ok, I really need to stop now. Late for work, and now late to bed. See why CSI and GSR can be unhealthy?? >:)

15. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

About the promo
    I was wondering if when the truck crashes through the wall(or whatever it is) if Grissom is driving. I'm thinking it's the next night, that after it got dark they got the choppers with infrared out & found a warm(yeah warm) body & thats Grissom rushing to save Sara(the only one he's ever loved). I think we'll get some hugs in the darkness & then pick up the next episode with it being 4 month later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.