Grissom & Sara # 28: To heart's and eyes' delight

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

Re: Grissom & Sara #28: To heart's and eyes' delight

hehe. Bashing the Grillows shippers. :p ;) But I have to say I agree! Grissom, with anyone else but Sara is just... urgh! It just wouldn't happen... Or survive atleast. Unlike GSR...

Yep, I'm skeedaddling now because I'm going to be late for my plane... Cheers peoples..

Kate.

2. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Okay, for real. Those are not the episode names, I believe they just begun writing the first episode. These names were given out like last month.

Also sounds like the names that might be on the name of the CSI cases in the new PC/WII game. CSI: Hard Evidence. I don't think the writers would copy...

3. wings23

wings23 Witness

About those episode names... one of them is dated for 2006. Is that just a typo? It does seem odd that the episodes would be named this early on, but I guess it's possible.
    And I am seriously such an awful Team SO member. Seriously, every time I see "Hard Evidence" I think, Sara's corpse in autopsy... that would be really difficult "evidence" to process right? But there is no way I'm right on that because Sara will live. She will definately live.

Thanks for the picture, desertwind. I showed that to my mom just now. She goes- "Which episode was that from?" I almost wanted to die laughing. Then she said, well maybe he's bi...
    I give up. For now anyway. (NOTE: Nothing against gay people or whatever. Grissom is just not gay).

It's 2AM and we've been flying/traveling for the past 12 hours. So Ima crash now. Later people.

4. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Guys, omg. I JUST GOT A REPLY FORM DAVID RAMBO:

REPLY:
    Thanks so much for your kind messages and your enthusiasm for CSI and my work. We haven't forgotten the cocoon. I'm not sure how or even if it will be included, but it hasn't been forgotten. It was written into the season 7 finale, but that scene was cut for time.

We'll start filming Season 8 around the end of July. The writers have been at work for the last 3 weeks discussing stories. Don't miss the premiere!

(I had to share it with you guys since he mentioned the premiere. Normally I would just take bits and pieces out of the message, but it was too special not to just share.)

Gosh, Rambo is our god. Honestly.

And GSR? Well, they'll be forever.

Because, Rambo said the cocoon may make it's appearance next year.

And I mean, we all know Sara's coming back. Jorja will be on the show until it ends.

Gosh, I wish I would've gotten the email earlier, it would have made my day!

5. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

:eek: Holy CRAP. ::bows to David Rambo:: We WORSHIP that man...he's like...our GSR GOD. :lol: Maybe we should have some kind of temple or something? Okay, I've gone off the deep end. :lol:

::stomps foot:: They CUT the cocoo?! HOW DARE THEY! That's OUR symbol! :mad:

I really hope it makes an appearance next season. It will never be forgotten. At least, to US it won't.

Oh man! This morning I was listening to the radio and the radio DJs were talking about addictions. They were talking about how this lady was going to divorce her husband because all he did was play video games. Then they continued to talk about shrinks and what not and how you go about getting them.

I think it was a sign or something. I wouldn't call GSR an addiction per say, an obsession? Heck. YES. :lol: Either way...it's still NOT healthy. :lol:

This post was completly pointless.

Yeah, GSR rocks my newly purchased guitar. :D

6. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

I love that man :)

7. seattlecsifan

seattlecsifan Hit and Run

Hey about the episode names, wasn't "Lab Rats" called "While the Cats Away" for awhile. Name changed, but same theme.

8. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

I think a lot of episode names have been changed since what they were originally intended to be so I guess we won't know until a name nearer the air date what the official titles are.

9. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

haaaaaaa i love Too!!!
    and he is the best CSI writer!!!!
    awwwwwwwww he is our god!!!! ;)

10. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

^
    He's God of GSR. We should worship him.

:lol: We should set up a fan project or something for him to show our love.

11. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

That's a really good idea! We should like, put together all the reasons we love GSR and then, someone who's really good with photoshop, compile a collage of pictures and what not and then send it to him. Of course, he would probably have us comitted but, hey, at least we showed our love and support for GSR. :lol:

12. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

geez I'm gone for 5 days and I miss so much

I voted for option 1, but it looks like it's not gonna win :(

Yay GSR

ETA: I LOVE the project idea!

13. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

Haha I wasn't serious at the time but I actually kind of like the idea of a fan project now. Okay, who's good at organizing stuff like this?

14. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

[​IMG] to gsrlOVE for hearing from RAMBO, that's fantastic, good job, sounds fantastic.. you're the girl! [​IMG]

THOSE LOOKS

15. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Where the voting poll? You're about ready to go number 29 soon. Do we know the name of the title or what? I know I haven't been in here for a while. I'm sure you know I'm over at Snickers Thread. Hey, I'm multi-shippers.

Grissom don't seem to be get along with Catherine for a while. One of the episode in fifth season. When Grissom told Catherine to talk to Lindsey, but instead talking to her, she take her to the morgue. Grissom seem to be disappointed in her, so it Dr. Robbins. What's the name of the episode? Lindsey will have a nightmare about dead person.

If I were me, I wouldn't take her to the morgue, I will explained it to her, sit her down on the couch and talk to her. O/T I couldn't even touch my Aunt and my Grandmother, (Rest in peace.) When My family and I went to the funeral, I just want to touch them to see it was true, if the bodies cold, I still couldn't touch them.

Back on Topic. I wondering who will save her in time when the season started.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.