Grissom & Sara #25: Running up the Phone Bill

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Adzix, Jan 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haylee

Haylee Dead on Arrival

I would be lying if I said the minature pictures of saras new loft was not a concern to me??? Why all of a sudden would they be showing us a minature of Sara's appartment.

Oh and by the way, I would give up seeing a sex scene with Grissoma and Sara if she comes out of season 7 unhurt. of course I also would not mind her be a targeted by the minature killer, as long as she is alright, and if forces Grissom to realize he needs to show her how important she is to him.
    I have a good ending. Grissom is known for never drawing his gun. That would be a nice final shot is if Grissom shoots the minature killer while attacking Sara. That I would like to see

2. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

Deleted cuz i'm an idiot.

3. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

First off, I don't think you have to worry Adzix - the model of Sara's "loft" looks like Sara's apartment that we saw back in "Nesting Dolls". The position of the door, the fridge, the desk, et al, look identical to me (the only difference being the color of the walls). So I don't think it's a spoiler so much as a fan has made a model of the apartment we've already been introduced to.

Secondly, sorry I didn't get in here yesterday or Friday night to announce that nominations are now closed for the GoScaRs. Thanks to everyone who nominated their GSR moments.

If no one has any objections, I'd like to do what we did last year and post the polls for each category in here for the voting. That way everyone can take part, and we'll have something to discuss in addition to the spoilers *pets the poor unspoiled members of the Gutter*

If that's okay with you guys, I'll post the poll for the first category later tonight ;)

4. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Hopefully they remember Sara is a veg, and likely wouldn't crush a living thing. lol. But... I think it's likely that she just sends it back to him. This is Grissom - an entomologist, bad with words. If he sent her something he likely thought was really special and important - to him - and she sends it back, it's basically a "fuck you". Sara's initial expression seemed to say that she got what the present was about. When she was mad at not finding the note, she then looks at it like, "Do I understand him at all, or am I just kidding myself? Again - "Did he just pick this up and think PRETTY!" ?

Hey? Hey? METAPHOR? METAPHOR?

Well if you want to completely fanwank, you could say that it was an intentional way of furthering juxtaposing the Debbie case from GSR. On the surface, both women look exactly alike, but Sara wasn't exactly screwing every man in the lab. So yes, Grissom gives his luvuh a butterfly, but he gives her a real one - not a fake one on a piece of jewelery.

Is anyone MORE worried about what she'll do with this now that we know what it is? When I thought it was a ring or a necklace or something, just sending it back or tossing it would've been fine, but this is something that clearly means a lot to him, but is also really fragile and alive. I dunno... what, really, could she do? If they're going to go for a super corny symbolism moment, they could just have her "set it free" or some shit.

5. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

oooooooooooh, okay. i'm sorry then. i know i'm a pain in the ass sometimes. i thought it was a promo pic. sorry again!
    can't wait for that, yo.

6. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Guys, please keep in mind that when you are talking about future episodes (speculating or not) that you need to use the spoiler boxes. Even when you're speculating, you are still revealing info that is spoilerish.

There are several people who are spoiler free and wish to remain that way.

7. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

You know, Ive been thinking a lot about how the team is going to find out about Grissom and Sara's relationship, but is it possible that they already know? I mean, how can they not know? How else would Sara have gotten that key and why would they send her to get it?

I think that if and when they decide to reveal their relationship, Gris and Sara will be the ones shocked that some of them already knew.

I am seriously hoping that all she does with the gift is mail it back or something. I dunno, I am still a little worried about it. Although, JF just did an interview with TV Guide and her responses lifted my spirits a bit. SHe says there are some good things yet to come.

8. less_than_rach

less_than_rach Civilian

Hi. : ]

I'm new and such.

I honestly don't have anything insightful to add to this conversation...at the moment. Except that my love for CSI/GSR knows no bounds.

When I think of something that has, y'know, some semblence of intelligence, you'll be the first to know.

9. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Hey less_than_rach (I dub thee ltr ;) ) Welcome to the GSR family, aka the Gutterflies

[​IMG]

Time for our first GoScaR poll. Today's category (particularly in light of the episode we just had) is Best GSR with only one Geek present

10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

WELCOME less_than_rach glad your here, and jump in anytime ;)

This is from Jorja Fox, pertaining to GSR and courtesy of Elyes's web-site!!! "I think of Gil and Sara as a tango, it's slow, and has a tremendous amount of endurance!! you haven't seen the end of Sara & Gil by any means. The idea is to let the dust settle a bit, but were gearing up for some stuff at the end of the season, that I hope fans will like> We could fall flat on our faces, but the writers are willing to take the risks"

And on the latest poll.. the "gift" in "Redrum" so Grissom, and the "reflection in "Butterflied" so intense.. and chilling, and how he thought of her!!

11. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

good analogy the gsr =tango , i know of the support by jorja to gsr but her analogy and speechs related with the gsr is really cool ;) jorja rules lol
    in the poll i voted for :
    Best GSR Scene with only Sara present
    XX - "Grissom gave it to me last Christmas"
    Redrum - "bug on a stick" Grissom sends Sara a butterfly

Best GSR Scene with only Grissom present

Burden Of Proof - Flowers for a girl/The Plant
    Butterflied - Grissom sees Sara's reflection in the mirror

12. katjo

katjo Witness

I was reading my CSI companion book and "Lady Heather's Box" was very interesting to read about. The writers want us all to assume he slept with Lady Heather, but WP insists we will never know if he did or not. I think it would be hilarious if Lady Heather were to run into Grissom and Sara having dinner or something and Grissom introduces them. And Lady Heather would say "Oh, so you are the 'Sara' that Gil screams out while I'm spanking him for being a bad boy". :lol:
    I know I'm evil, but that would be so funny. :devil: I think they should meet eventually, just because it would be awkward for Grissom.

13. less_than_rach

less_than_rach Civilian

Thatttt definitely made me laugh to the point of swallowing my gum and nearly choking. : ]

14. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

That is a great scenerio :lol: who knows, her show (Melinda Clarke) "The OC" has been cancelled.. I love how your mind work's :devil: than she'd be invited to their wedding ;)

15. katjo

katjo Witness

Tell my husband that. :lol: He thinks I spend way too much time thinking about GSR. He said he can't wait till spring comes so I will go outside and do something healthy. Poor man, he has no clue how healthy GSR is to my brain. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.