Greg/Ryan - Florida isn't that far away...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by stripforensics, Sep 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Re: Greg/Ryan [Crossover Slash] - Florida isn't that far awa

Oh, damn! Why did you have to fill my head with that drool-worthy stuff so early in the morning, Silhouette? ;) Just kidding! :lol: OMG! That scenario's so hot... it's kinda cold in here, but I just might have to go ahead and take that cold shower anyway. :D Parts of Miami's located along the coast, and I'm assuming there are some places where you can surf.

Oooh pretty pic! I couldn't stop staring. :eek: Where was it from? Was that an actual CSI cap? And what happened in that episode? Please, someone enlighten me about this. *puppy eyes* Now I have an idea what Greg might look like if he slept on the couch over at Ryan's place... but not for very long. :devil:

Yup, Ryan's definitely got the bigger muscles. I want to see him shirtless too. *joins Silhouette in voodooing Anne Donahue again* :lol:

And I tried to lure LMG again too. She said she's never looked at the slash part of it, but she loves these 2 guys, so maybe she'll come check us out.

2. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

I think cold shower just doesn't work for me anymore. R/G are just too hot. I need something stronger :lol:

Oh well of course. Ryan would be all, "Greg, really it's okay. My bed is big enough..." in this low seductive voice that Greg couldn't resist :devil:

Oh my... where's my cold water bucket again? *splash self with ice cold water* There. Now where were we? Oh yes...

Unfortunately, it's not from CSI, but from Eric's movie 'True Vinyl' :) He plays a DJ :D I haven't watch that movie so I don't have any idea what happen in that particular scene. But we can make OUR own scenario, right? ;) :devil:

In my scenario it goes like this:
    So supposed Greg is surfing and suddenly something happen and he's almost drowned. Ryan comes to the rescue. Take off --no, RIP off his shirt and jumps into the water to save Greg. Greg's not breathing so Ryan gives him CPR (*faints* uh, sorry, that thought alone already makes me lightheaded :lol:). He's breathing again but still unconsious. Fortunate enough, Ryan lives near the beach so he takes Greg to his place. And there you go, Greg sleeping on Ryan's couch. Still in his shorts from the beach :lol: Ryan taking care of him all night. Greg would move the cover in his sleep, like in the pic, and Ryan tugging it back so he wont get cold...

Damn I'm a sucker for hurt-caring story :lol: *sigh* And you know, once Greg wakes up, he'd be all "Thanks for saving me." And you know how Greg would 'thank' Ryan... the bedroom's just a few steps away! :lol: :devil: :D

Think I have to refill the water bucket again :lol:

3. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Hello Gutterville residents, nice to see you all.

OH wow this is way too early for me to be reading this stuff. It's cold here too but that story just warmed me up. Thanks now I don't have to turn on the heat. I will save a lots of money on my heating bill this winter. I'll just come here and read you guys scenerio's. The rest of the family can freeze.

joins Silhouette and Shadowfax in voodooing Anne Donahue again*

If I ever do get to see a shirtless Ryan/Jon I will truly faint, I know it. Seeing him in shorts and a tank top running made me fall off my chair.

Yes it was the press party Shadowfax and I know the pic your referring to. Great choice for a take a long. Smile, mole, chest hair. I like his bed head scruffy look too.

I also love the saving scenerio's. I'm such a sucker for angst. Jon's a runner too.

So Ryan could be running on the beach shirtless when he looks out into the water catching the sight of Greg surfing. He stops in his tracks at the sight of such a handsome man. Then a wave crashes him hard and he dissapears. Ryan runs out into the water and saves him. He's not breathing so he does mouth to mouth. Greg wakes up and looks into Ryan's beautiful eyes. He's weak so Ryan helps him up and he gets woozy and stumbles into Ryan's arms. Next thing he knows he's on his couch with Ryan by his side taking care of him. OK I'm sweating bullets now.

OH you can surf in Miami but the waves aren't nearly as huge as out Cali. I use to live near there and I go to Virginia and Mrytle Beach on vacation. The waves in Cali are friggin huge. The waves on the East coast only get that huge during hurricanes.

4. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

:eek: Wait, there is a pic of this? Or this is just your daydream Twiz? :D Cuz I wanna see Jon in shorts and a tank top running. I'd fall off my chair too! (but since I use the laptop on the bed... I guess I could faint safely :lol:)

Mouth to mouth... oh yeah :devil: Maybe Greg already woke up, but seeing a hot guy is giving him CPR... he would pretend he's still passed out :lol: Maybe he gains his conciousness and actually feels Ryan's lips agains his and he couldn't help it, Ryan tastes so good.

Greg: *pretends to be unconcious*
    Ryan: *still continues to pump Greg's chest, trying to save him* 1.. 2.. 3.. *covers Greg's mouth with his own to help him breathe*
    Greg: *thinks* Oh he tastes so GOOD... *grabs the back of Ryan's neck and starts kissing him*
    Ryan: *startled at first, but didn't resist* Mmmhhh...
    Greg: *rolls Ryan over and now Greg's on top of him*
    Ryan: ----cencored and changed with scenery of sunsets or pelicans flying over the horizon :lol:----

:devil: :devil: :D :D

It's almost midnight and I need a cold shower. Damn... :lol:

5. life_style

life_style Pathologist

Wow, I've never really recognised their moles. I love the idea of 'connect the moles' though :lol:

Oh Silhouette, you're so naughty! I like that idea of yours :devil:

6. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

I do too... see where it goes. :devil: :devil:

I;m not going to be on long... I have to go to my high school's homecoming game and possibly beat up some seniors. They broke our freshman flag's pole in half! We all got in a fight and I was basically part of it. And a friend of mine got Saturday school for being underneath about 15 people. It's ridiculous. But still oddly satisfying at the same time. (But they took up every grade's flag, including the seniors; they started it.) Speaking of school...
    I had a dream that ES and JT came to my school and enrolled as seniors when I was a senior and were enrolled as 'Greg Sanders' and 'Ryan Wolfe'. They were doing a movie about fraternal twin brothers who move to a new school, not knowing they're related, and my school got to play themselves. And they had every class with me. So I got to hang out with two CSI actors. As their CSI selves.

Weird... A GS/RW dream!! YAY!! Not my first, but not my last, either!

7. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Hey Guttersville citizens! I've missed thee. :D I was busy yesterday in the real world.. Sadly I couldn't make it to Guttersville ;).

You made me think of a very... uhm... nice senario :devil: :lol: CSI and CSI: Miami have a crossover, and Greg and Ryan work together. They solve the case so Greg goes into the locker room and changes his shirt. Right when he is pulling it off Ryan walks in. He kind of giggles because it was sort of awkward and Greg just smriks at him.. Still with his shirt off. Then Ryan goes to his his locker that he has temporarily, which happens to be right beside Gregs. Then Ryan takes of his shirt and turns to find Greg starring at him. Then the rest is history :devil: ;)

8. life_style

life_style Pathologist

Ooh I really like that idea :devil: Someone should write a fic! :lol:

9. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Wow it's so quiet in here :( Where's everyone?

Ooh I like how your mind works, sandersidle :devil: I'd LOVE to see that! Oh they DEFINITELY should have that scene in the crossover... *puts that into lists of demand when voddooing Ann Donahoe :devil:* "Give us shirtless locker scene... Give us..." :lol: :devil:

Hmm what if, they have to work a scene that involves a swimming pool. So they'd have to take off their shirts and get underwater... (hmm... yummy :devil:) I can totally see them checking each other out when the other isn't looking :D Then after they finish, out of the blue, suddenly Greg says, "You know... you look good when wet." Ryan'd just grin, "Then we should definitely do this again."
    Oh yeah... Next time it won't be for the case :devil:

I really like the idea of wet and shirtless R/G :devil: :devil:

(wow... now I have ':devil:' all over my post! :lol:)

10. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I wasn't daydreaming about it Silhouette I actually saw it. He ran in a triathalon last year, about this time. I have a 5x7 pic of this pic, A real one that a friend bought me online..I almost passed out when I got it, because I thought it was junk mail and was about to rip it when I saw ( photo do not bend). I seriously had it in my fingers going to rip it and throw it away. I was expecting a bigger package from her. I'd died if I did that. I wasn't daydreaming...warning...extreme hottness

Oh could you see Ryan taking Greg out for a run. Every morning the sun comes up and they slip into their little shorts and tank tops and go out running side by side. Then they come home all sweaty and need a shower together...I mean just a shower.

11. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

*passes out*

*regains conciousness* OMG TWIZ!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: I can't believe it. When you said it before, I was like, "Omg! I wanna see th-- oh wait, it can't be true. It's too good to be true..." that's why I asked. :D But oh no, it's not too good to be true. IT EXISTS!!!! :eek: Everyone, beware, listen to the warning. I fainted from the extreme hotness! Phew. *adjust the AC* :lol: Oh God how could a guy be that hot????

Yeah I can see that too. Them running together... Haha this reminds me of a movie I saw a while ago. There's this guy, he's gay but won't admit it. Then when he's running on a park, wearing a tshirt that says "Only sleep with the best" or something like that, a guy running towards him with a tshirt that says "The Best" :lol: It was hilarious.
    Or maybe Ryan could run along the beach as Greg go surfing. :D Hmm showers... :devil: *slaps herself* damn I shouldn't think about it while doing homework. Look what you've done to me, Twiz! Focus... focus... *images of Ryan and Greg showering comes back into mind* Oh well...

Maybe they could go swimming together :D :devil: (I think I'm trying to get any scenario possible that involves wet and shirtless R/G :lol: I'm bad...) Or they could go riding... umm, you know, bikes ;) :devil:

12. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

*closes mouth* Ohh thanks for that Twiz! I saw that pic but then I forgot where where it was.. That is SO hot. He is SO muscly. I actually think I would really faint if I saw Greg and Ryan running together.. Ohh and they would need a shower.. They would probably go back to Greg's appartment, which only has one shower, but they would both be so hot that they would just have to share. :devil: :devil:

Hmm.. Maybe if they were on a case together, it could be like in the LV episode 'Let the Seller Beware'..I think its called that. Anyways Nick has to take his shirt off and search the pool.. What if this time the pool is huge, so both Greg and Ryan have to search it.. They start at different ends, but meet in the middle. ;) :devil:

*Dresses up into weathergirl* "Today in Guttersvile, it is 40 degrees out, and the run for Cancer research is taking place. We have a tie for first place. Ryan Wolfe and Greg Sanders!!" *Camera goes over to the first place podium but Greg and Ryan aren't there.* "Greg? Ryan?" *Greenscreen cuts to the camera men following them into Greg's appartment. They close the door so the camera men try and look through the window. No one is to be seen, but the shower is running..* :devil: :devil: I just had to.. :lol: :D

13. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Hey what happen? Gutterville was on the second page. Where are all my gutter minded friends at?
    Oh that running pic is the best pic ever I think. I framed mine. It's that good.
    ONG Katie you are too much weather girl. Great forcast and race. I love the ending.
    If there was ever a cross over I would just hope they would have greg and Ryan work on the case together. Showing whoevers town it is taking the other out for dinner or a movie. SHowing them the town. I would rather see Greg go to Miami then Ryan go to Vegas. Why you aks..One word..Beach. SO many possibilities. Plus the heat. Miami heat will make your temp rise. But then again they do always say what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, so maybe Vegas would be better for them to loosen up and live dangerously. Maybe in Miami Ryan would be afraid to make a move because someone might know him. It's only going on 8 am and it's too early for me to think.

14. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

This gutter mind has been offline since Saturday. My sister hogged the computer ALL DAY yesterday. (It's now Monday in Tennessee, so...) I FINALLY GOT MY GREG/RYAN STORY I WROTE IN ENGLISH BACK!! Seriously. I wrote it for a test and the story added 9 points to my test. Wowzers... But anyways, I'll type it up and post it later on. (It's untitled... so if you see an untitled post from me somewheres in the ff forum, check it out.)
    I have gotten a new idea for a story, INCLUDING some GR action: A CSI/CSI: Miami/CSI: NY/Harry Potter crossover story... (it popped in my mind while watching GoF). And a whole new trio will be formed... *starts thinking up a whole new story*

I'm not going to be on much because my cousin was in a car wreck Friday night and I'm worried. *scribbles furiously on a piece of paper*

15. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Awww Neelie (thats your name right? ;)) I hope your cousin is ok!! :( *crosses fingers*

Ohhh lemme know when you post your fic ;)

:lol: Thanks Twiz :D

We need a crossover so much.. I would actually be so happy. Donahue would be very popular if she did that ;) :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.