Greg/Morgan - You Still Owe Me One

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by GregNickRyanFan, Oct 23, 2011.

1. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

I wonder what Eric Szmanda thinks about Elisabeth Harnois and her character in general so far or even what he thinks about her being paired up with him.

2. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Good question, wish they had released those interviews both Eric and Lis did at KCBS :(

I think I'm leaning towards GM and Branders for their nickname :)

3. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

wait a sec, Lis did an interview too on KCBS? I thought it was just Eric for some reason. I tried looking for it on the actual KCBS website, but it wasn't there, I guess they only save certain articles or something. I guess we'll just have to wait until someone does another interview with him :(.

Hmmmm, we could go with Branders, I like that one :).

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Tonight's ep was something else in terms of Greg/Morgan related stuff. DB noticed that Greg has taken a shine to Morgan. He told Greg to join Morgan at some hotel for his next case. Greg grins adorably and is practically beaming and has a spring in his step. DB shakes his head in amusement and says, "It's a case, not a date, you wacky kid". :guffaw: Greg was practically dancing down the hallway on his way to the scene. :lol: So cute.

And when Morgan was talking about the Bloody Mary/mirror thing, Greg asked if they were at a crime scene or a seventh grade slumber party. :lol:

Last edited: Nov 17, 2011
  5. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Alright, I'm caving. I've been fighting it and fighting it but can't anymore. I'm totally a Greg/Morgan shipper now. Greg has always been one of my favorites and Morgan is moving up quickly to that status. I could go on about her many attributes that I enjoy, but the one I really appreciate at the moment is the fact that she's bringing out Greg's fun side. Last night's ep really showcased this by showing how his whole demeanor changed when told to go to a scene with her. Funny as hell!! :lol:

6. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

That scene was adorable, :lol:, oh Greggo, somebody's got a crush :D:D! Part of me really hopes that they hint near the end of the season, how Morgan feels about Greg whether just as a co-worker/friend or more than that; (they seem to be just on friendly terms, but other than that, it's unclear on her part), on the other hand I'm STILL unsure whether to ship them as a romantic couple. Nonetheless, I'm really liking their moments together, and I hope they don't stop showing them :D.

7. sharp52092

That's how I feel too, like their moments but I'm not totally shipping yet :)

8. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

I think it's still too early for full-fledged shipping, but like Praetor said, I love how she's bringing out Greg's more playful, light-hearted side again. I hope if something does develop, it happens slowly enough to feel natural - although Greg does have a history of flirting with co-workers right from the start. :) I'd like to know a bit more about Morgan before really shipping her with anyone, but from what we've seen so far at least, she seems a good match for Greg.

9. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

I wonder if Morgan and Greg will get more moments together in "Genetic Disorder" even though it's a Doc Robbin's storyline, because Sara's not going to be in that episode, and I don't think Nick is either (I'm not sure though, I just remember someone posting about it somewhere in the LV forum), so the only team members left would be them, Catherine and D.B.

Other than that though, unless Elisabeth Shue doesn't end up taking over everyone's screen time, I'm a little worried about Greg and Morgan especially getting pushed to the side. Please don't let her end up like Riley in season 9 :(.

10. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I loved that scene in the last ep as well. *snicker*

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Elisabeth posted a real cute pic of her and Eric on her twitter. It was during a break while filming, but they were on location in a neighborhood of some sort. It's a cute pic. I don't know how much they'll be in the next episode, but I hope they have some good scenes together. :) Not sure what episode the tweeted pic is from though. Anyway, it's posted in the Season 12 Spoiler Pic thread in the CSI section (as well as the News section) if you want to see it. :)

I really love Greg and Morgan's banter thus far. I hope they continue to have good banter like that with each other. They work well together, I think. :) And I love that she brings out more of his humor (which is something I've missed in past seasons).

12. sharp52092

Hey everyone :)

Hoping for some more flirting and moments this year :)

And I hope they don't get lost with another cast member coming aboard :(

13. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

That's what I'm hoping too :(. There's still that picture of them on Twitter that hints they'll probably have some moments together, other than that, I don't know what will happen with them.

14. sharp52092

I'd say that pic is from the next ep Ms Willows Regrets, we'll see

15. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

Either way, after what's happened with them during the first half of the season (especially in "CSI Down" and "Crime After Crime"), it would feel too weird if they just dropped their friendly/bantering relationship.

It seems like they'll still get to work together/interact this season, (although, so far, that's only based on what I've seen in the promo photos which may, or may not be saying a whole lot)
    . Well, here's to hoping they'll continue to share some quality moments :)