Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Re: Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Hey yo girls, I know this is really off topic but I'm off to Spain tomorrow and won't be around for a week or so, didn't want you guys to think I'd ran off to non-shipper land again :p See you in a week m'dears.

Keep the G/C love strong while I'm gone :D

2. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

AHHHHHHHH GRILLOWS SHIPPERS!! *WOO HOO*
    I"m SO excited about this thread :)
    Grillows 4 eva!

3. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I know what you mean. I love the fact that it doesn't matter how long their apart from each other, whenever they get together, they fall right back into that comfort zone. It's just one of many testaments to their unbreakable bond they share.
    I'll, and I think everybody else can agree, do my best. Have fun on your trip and be safe.:D

Welcome Criminologist86!

4. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

Welcome Criminologist86! (Is there a nickname we can call you?) For example, people call me Gravy or Gravey for short. You can choose. =)

ams! we'll miss you. Have fun in Spain. =)

And wow...Let It Bleed sounds like it really was made of win. Is it just me or does it seem like they're having the two of them work together more often now that Billy is leaving soon? Think Billy/Marg had anything to do with that change? =P

5. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Have an awesome time in Spain Ams, we'll miss you in here. :D Stay safe, and of course we'll keep the love strong. ;) *Big hugs*

Welcome Criminolgist86, it's always great to have some new Gil/Cath fans. :D Hope you have fun in here, I'm Steph by the way. :D

I agree with you Gravey, I actually haven't seen the episode yet, I loaded it yesterday, then our electric went off, knocking off our internet... Then I gave up... :lol: I'm planning on watching it tonight. I'm happy to hear that Gil and Cath's bond is still and strong as ever, I'm also really happy toi hear that they are having scenes together again. :adore: I'm looking forward to this ep, sounds like a very cute scene between them. :lol: Hehe, I bet Marg and Billy demanded that they have more scenes together, they are really going to miss eachother when he leaves... :( It's so sad, he only have a few more eps left. :(

6. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Welcome Criminolgist86! Please make sure you read the shipper central rules located here. Thanks and have fun!

7. Criminologist86

Aww, thanks for all the warm welcomes, ya'll :)

Nicknames? Have your pick! I go by Amb, Ambie (mostly Dad calls me that), Chelley, Crim (friends made that up cos I'm a Crim major...yeah, not very funny ;p), ooor you can get creative & come up with your own :)

SO nice to meet ya'll!!
    xoxo
    Amb

8. CSIL3Willows

CSIL3Willows Prime Suspect

Hey Amb, welcome (even though I haven't really been here much longer than you lol)
    Always good to meet a fellow Grillows supporter hehe

CSIL3Willows
    -x-

9. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

After reading that TV Guide interview (and even seeing the second ET kiss, as well as Marg's prison interview), methinks that Marg & Billy finally went to TPTB and said - "look, Billy's going to leave. We want the chance to work together like we used to for these last few episodes and be able to get the Cath/Gil friendship back to where it used to be in the beginning and have the departure make for an easy transition."

That might not be a good thing with this wacky bunch! :devil: Welcome to the PureJoy fun! ;)

10. 27dayz

27dayz Police Officer

You know Kaylyne, I think you may be right about Billy and Marg. Those two know their characters better than anybody and given all of their recent interviews and how close the two are in real life, I wouldn't really put it past them to request more time together before Billy leaves. I'm sure they want their characters to have closure.

Even if they didn't, I am very impressed with this season thus far (even though it is still far from ideal). More and more, I keep thinking back to the good old days. Cath and Gil's scene in the morgue was great. It reminded me of a variety of scenes from past episodes: Harvest, most of season 3 (even if I did roll my eyes a little at bringing out the deaf sounds again for when he was zoned out), and basically any ep where they worked closely together without uttering a word.

I hope TPTB keep on the same track.

11. GraveyardIntern

Kaylyne, I was actually just doing the same. I went back and reread the TVGuide Article and the last thing that Marg said about how she was crying and all that stuff. It's going to be really emotional for both of them and I'm sure that they weren't going to let it go the way that it had been going for the past two seasons. They need their characters to have closure because they need it for themselves. They both need the reassurance that there is a possibility that he will come back and when he does, their relationship won't have changed. When she said that she knows that they'll work again (not as Grissom and Catherine, which excited me more), I believed her. I feel like they will both try - if they really do like each other as much as they claim to - to make their friendship last and that can only be good for us.

Criminologist, I guess I'll call you Ambie. There is an ams on this board, so I figured amb might be a little too similar. =P Welcome to the crew!

12. Criminologist86

Graveyard Intern: I TOTALLY feel ya on the article...I actually got it from Billy Petersen's site and then coincidentally (love those!) saw it in a store & bought the actual thing like, a week later!
    Anyways, the entire thing just totally blows ANY GSR theory outta the water...not to be mean or anything :p Marg saying she was crying, and then Billy talking about how Marg gets his jokes and she always says "hey, you're on the number one show in the country...suck it up!" or something to that effect....they are truly made for each other....And any scene with Cath & Gil in his office (particularly the one when she wants the promotion & rants and raves for five minutes, only for Gil to say "I've already put in a good word for you.") just speaks for itself..GRILLOWS all the way.

13. GraveyardIntern

Definitely, Ambie. And please, call me Gravy. =)

Still haven't watched Let It Bleed...college midterms don't exactly let me do that at the moment. :(

14. Criminologist86

Gravey:

Midterms SUCK :p

And, does anyone know the deal w/ the fanfic forum? It says it's closed but people are still posting....I'm actually working on a C.S.I fic right now, & was planning on posting it...can you even still do it?

Happy Grillows shipping! It's 11:03 here and I'm headed for bed...LONG day tomorrow....
    xoxo
    Amb

15. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I agree and another thing is, they deserve it. Here they are working their butts off to make this show number one, they should be able to have a say every now and then....that way they're happy, we're happy, everybody's happy.:)
    That's what I love about them. Many times you hear actors/actresses say that they want to work with someone again, but there's always that bit of doubt that it's not really going to happen. With Billy and Marg, you believe it because you can just watch them and know that, they themselves, will put forward the effort to find something for them to do. Everything about their friendship is so genuine and you can just tell that there's nothing fake about it. They really are as close as they seem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.