Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

Re: Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

madison-louise nope, sorry love, I so DON'T remember that moment! If you find clips or caps, let us know :)

2. 27dayz

27dayz Police Officer

Yeah I noticed that the first time I saw that scene. It was really subtle, almost an involuntary movement on Gil's part. I thought it was so sweet that he wanted to keep her away from trouble with the psychopath. Gil's always been sort of her protector, watching out for her and making sure no one messes with his woman, despite the fact that Catherine could definately kick some ass if she wanted to. He's just always there if she needs him.

Last night's ep was okay. It was kind of nice seeing Grissom with the kid for a change. Plus I liked their little scene together. I like how Cath sort of dropped everything to go talk to him. I was getting kind of excited at that point. She should've seriously just ordered him meet her after work so they could talk or something. You know what else I was thinking as I watched them walk: the bumps. I'm not sure cause the lighting was so crappy, but I think they were doing the married couple bump and walk again...

3. Criminologist86

"the married couple bump and walk again.." *LOL* ya'll are amazing....

Yes, the drop everything and go talk to Grissom look AND the actual act was amazingly Grillowslicious. I was very, very happy :)

4. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Ooohhh one of their famous bumps...how did I miss that?! We need more bumping. It's a simple gesture, but at the same time, there's something sensual about the way they do it. It's just hot.:devil:

Ok, I'll admit I never noticed that gesture by Gil in Face Lift, I'll have to go back and watch that scene more closely. Hmm....I usually never miss anything when it comes to these two. I did notice when they were going to talk to that shrink and he put his hand on her arm and guided her down the hallway.:adore: He said they had an appointment with their shrink. I love how he said that...not a shrink, but their shrink.

5. Criminologist86

THEIR SHRINK ooo I love the sound of that! :p

*taps TPTB...excuse me....look, I have cookies! Yes, that's it..come on....come on...stare deep into the chocolate chunks...yes...more Grillows....more bumping....you're liking it...you know you are.

6. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

*runs off to rewatch Facelift*

Okay, here's a new question for you all. Grissom and Catherine are together, they've got a new house. What would YOU get them for their housewarming, and what would their other friends get them for their housewarming?

7. Criminologist86

*thinks*

Umm.....

*thinks*

Uhhh....

Call me stupid or malinformed or lame....BUT I just thought of something: Gil would need a Mr. Mom apron. I have NO clue why that popped into my head, but I can visualise it....Cath? Haven't figured that out yet ;p

8. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

^Oh, what I'd give to see Gil in that apron.:lol: I think the whole team would pitch in and buy them a bed (Greg's idea of course) as sort of a joke. Some of them would probably get them typical stuff like towels, dishes, cooking utensils.....Anybody wanna help pitch in and we could buy them a new mattress. You know they've bound to have worn out the one they've got.:devil:

9. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I'm glad I wasn't the only one that noticed the bumps. I was making screen captures of Catherine for my website and I was like "lolz they're bumping into each other again" through the whole scene. They really should do that more often, although I really don't think they do it intentionally. That's just such a natural thing between them. :)

What would I get Cath and Gil? Not hard to decide at all. I'll just buy them those toys mentioned in one of the Old Bugman fics. lolz. Really, not hard to decide at all. :devil: Speaking of fics, Graveshift is having a challenge right at this moment. It's a 50 fic challenge for Marg's 50th birthday (which is today, November 16). The idea is to get 50 fics posted in Graveshift's list (the Yahoo group) within today and it's been going quite well so far. My inbox is full of new fics waiting for me to read. lol. If you're not a member of the group, though, I'm sure you'll be able to read those new fics on the Graveshift website really soon. :)

10. Criminologist86

Thanks for the cheers on the apron idea ;p I'd pitch in...beeelieeeve me ;)

Did we get Marg anything for her birthday, speaking of birthdays? I know Marg's facebook groups hooked up with Margamania do do the picture collage thing...did TalkCSI do anything special? Just curious.

Back OT: I think we should speak to Lady Heather about further gifts...bwahahahha.

11. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

That is what's so great about it. It happens naturally and they don't seem to think nothing of it. It shows just how comfortable and relaxed they are with each other. Another thing I noticed was they seemed to have similar glasses on. Did anybody see that? I thought for a minute she had his (hey, it's not like it hasn't happened before you know:)). Wonder if they got them at the same place, you know a 'his and her' kind of deal? It's just more proof that they really are 'a married couple'.:luvlove:

12. Criminologist86

They truuuly are a married couple ;p

Cath & Gil just have natural chemistry; can't be denied or helped...GRILLOWS baby :)

Sorry...internet has been sketchy ALL bloody day and I have just now gotten the chance to post....URG.

13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Not sure yet, though I'm liking the thought of Gil in a Mr. Mom apron... hmm, a Mrs. Bugman t-shirt for Cath? I have a feeling that Gil would like that one. Maybe Lady Heather can give us some ideas... I wouldn't put it past her to get them a gift too.

14. 27dayz

27dayz Police Officer

Hmmm...I'd send them a nice package...you know chocolate covered strawberries, champagne, bubble bath (rubba-dub-dub, two CSI's in a tub lol)...the like. They'd enjoy something like that after a long, hard day of cleaning up sin city.

I agree that Heather would probably get them something...perhaps one of the Dominion's old props? I'd also like to think Greg would get them something too. Personally, I think he'd be the one to buy them a new video camera. Greggo has the same train of thought as us.

Oh, and I'd also buy earplugs for Lindsey. She's gonna need 'em.

15. Criminologist86

I LOVE your idea :p Champagne...mmmm...and nothing says romance like chocolate covered strawberries..mmm....I'm liking where this is going :devil: I say we wrap up the Mr. Mom apron and hide it for Gil to find...or Cath...eventually ;p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.