Gil <3 Cath #27: PureJoy--He Enjoys Her Slaps

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Drumchik, May 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Weeeeeeeee! Happy birthday ams! I hope you have a great day. <3

Talking about dates, anyone remember Cath and Gil's annual dates? LOL. I thought they were cute! And,

I think they're going to make it a go-kart date. LOLOL.

2. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

what annual dates?
    (sorry if that's stupid)

3. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Thanks for the bday wishes ladies. Had an amazing day. Been to a theme park, had a great great day. Went out for a meal with parents last night and I made my dad order calimari starter LOL. So sad, was VERY nice though. PMJ anyone?! ;)

GSR, by dates we mean like they go out on dates (lol we wish) Like A Night At The Movies to the cinema. And in Dead Doll they went to see that ventrilloquiest (well hard to spell lol) and I like to think that in that episode I can never remember the name of, they have a house date at Gils. Where she tells him to 'get his head out of the microscope and move on (to her LOL).' And he makes her a cocktail...yummers. :devil:

4. GSRfanatic25

that was ... oh shoot, the one w/ the hamburger and the body farm and the plant (for my ship, i apologize)

but thanks for clearing it up!

5. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Ah PMJ. I love my ship.

ams, I'm so sorry I'm late, but I'm glad to hear you had a wonderful day.

And I love Gil making Catherine cocktails. The scene of the two of them at his kitchen bench is so domestic - they're so married there.

Oh, and I always love...I think it was Friends and Lovers, when Gil is looking through the microscope at a piece of paper, and Catherine sets it alight and claps her hands. *giggle* That was hysterical.

6. 27dayz

27dayz Police Officer

I think the ep where Gil makes Cath a cocktail at his place was...Burden of Proof. Don't quote me on that, but yeah. I think that was the one with the plant. I remember laughing at how socially awkward Gil was and how Catherine had to literally drag him up from the microscope.

I like that ep cuz its really not ship specific. I like how TPTB left it up to the fans to formulate ships. On the one hand, you've got Gil sending Sara a gift. On the other hand, you've got Gil entertaining Cath at his place. It's all subjective. I think BOP is a good ep showing how GSR and GCR can compliment one another.

lol Annual dates? What was the one for season four? At PAFCON? Or somewhere else?

And I'm guessing that the drink they had after KB was the date for S5, right?

7. GSRfanatic25

what's KB?
    and it was burden of proof, thank you, that was bothering me! she seemd so comfortable in his house... it was great (for your ship, lol)

8. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

GSR, I haven't seen you around here ever, so just wanted to say hello and I'm still in awe of your ability to multiship. :lol:

But the annual dates...the ventriloquist moment was kind of cool. Maybe it's just me but I definitely felt some UST since they had just shot the ET segment when they were filming that so...Gil's casual arm around Catherine's chair isn't a coincidence. Probably getting geared up for that sizzling kiss. (I just like to link things to reality. Makes it more tangible that way? lol)

9. GSRfanatic25

Thanks for the welcome gravey, I'm relatively new to the site and to CSI. But i'm totally, and unforgivingly addicted to both! I dunno if I could be considered a multi shipper, but I do love talking w/ you guys. You're a hoot!! This is where I can get my perversion release. lol. If I wasn't GSR, I'd prolly be PureJoy...who knows?
    I just love conversing with a plethora of people (ooo, u see that big word, who knew I had it in me)!
    Lol, that's funny about the ventriloquist scene. I always like to think about the context of things... what an actors thinking or jsut been doing... put into perspective... and yeah, makes it tangible.

did that make sense?

what was the ep where griss tells cath he misses her tush?

10. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

That was the season 5 ep called "King Baby".

By the way, does anyone know if that tush comment was a Billy add-in? Marg/Catherine's face genuinely looks surprised, although she is an actress, so...

11. GSRfanatic25

haha, i wondered that myself

12. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

No problemo Anne, better late than never eh?!

So very domestic, it just seems natural to me, they seem to comfortable with each other.

I don't remember that scene?! I shall have to rewatch. Bit illegal if I don't.

Uh huh, the 'tush' moment was an adlib, hence the shock on her face lol. He also added the 'Hey Cath? Got silk?' moment from Butterflied. I love you Mr Billy!

13. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Ah, yes those were good momemts
    I love the ad lib lines Billy has...
    and also the glasses sharing scene in Living Doll was an ad lib as well.

I think there were more but I can't remember.. :eek:

Yes they are very comfortable with each other, that's what makes this ship so great :)

14. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Ah yes I forgot the whole sharing glasses was his idea too. Little things like that make the waiting for them to actually share a scene worthwhile. He knows how to please us lol. I can never remember the other ones. Does anyone wanna help me and Hunter out?!

Gil: I'll take Cath in the middle of the day.
    Cath: I'll take Gil on the balcany.

:devil: lets get this game rolling again ;)

15. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

Ad Libs are love. They are real works of art, truly. I'm not aware of which scenes are ad-libbed and which aren't, so I'm not the best person to talk to about those kinds of things, but I'm sure we could all go on listing sweet scenes they shared - although we've done that way too much. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.