George/Nick:Texan Charm #10

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Mar 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

NickyFan welcome to the wonderful world that is the George/Nick discussion thread :) Make sure you check out the :drool:thread know as George/Nick Picture Syndrome or as most of us call it The Ward :)

2. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Yeah I already checked out The Ward, just to :drool: over :lol:

It's a shame that I can't see the new 9th season yet... in Germany they only show the 8th one at the moment :scream: but thank you girls I'm always up to date:hugegrin: Thank you girls :thumbsup:

3. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Nickyfan, good to see you here! I'm glad you decided to come out of the shadows and have some fun! :)

4. Jacquie

Well as I've said in other places last night's show was not good. What Nick we did have was :drool: as always. It's been a while since we had Spanish speaking Nick and we had it last night :)

We didn't get too mcuh walking around Nick so it was difficult to see if George's back was bothering him. Mind you with so little Nick time last night :brickwall: (this little guy is getting a work out today :)) George probably had plenty of time to rest his back.

We can only hope for a better all round episode next week.

5. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

When he first gets out of the car with Brass, I noticed he was walking on the stiff side. Maybe the lack of Nick was a producers' choice to give George a rest.

I had a feeling we'd hear some Spanish from Nick but I wasn't expecting it from Brass.

6. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

For me, Season 9 is turning into a very Nick light season, and I'm not liking that. And, maybe it's just me, but I miss the old Nick. Season 9 Nick hardly smiles.

7. CSIElizabeth

CSIElizabeth Witness

Hi there, first time venturing in here, I think. I was specifically watching that scene when he gets out of the car and I could tell George was walking stiffly and very carefully. I choose to believe his limited scenes were so George could rest his back. I didn't hear Nick speak because I kept flipping channels, but spanish Nick is my favorite. That's worth sitting through the episode again...sort of.

I missed the promo but there better be enough Nick in there to make this episode banish from my memory.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2009
  8. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

:brickwall::brickwall::brickwall:

Yup, I'm gonna have to give the guy a workout too.

Not enough Nick, though I don't felt there was enough of Catherine, Brass, or Greg, either.

I mean, come on, they've been with the show, since the very first episode, and this is how you repay them? Putting them in the background? That is just SO WRONG!

Spanish Nicky :adore: and, of course, he looked fine! :devil: As always!

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I disagree about Brass. I think he was in it plenty last night. He had seven scenes (at least) which is a vast improvement for his character. I do agree that the others weren't in it enough. Greg had one, Nick had three scenes and Cath only had four. Although Nick speaking Spanish in the episode was one of the very few pluses of the episode. Be still my heart. Now if only he knew Italian. :D I would love to hear him say "bella mia". :lol:

10. Smokey

Nick has been wearing a lot of zip up jackets zipped up all the way this season. Think maybe he's wearing a back brace??

11. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

That's exactly what I was wondering last night in that scene with Brass. (Which, by the way, was the highlight of the episode for me. :()

Susan

12. Jacquie

Very interesting thought on that Smokey and I think you may be correct. A brace would also mean he's standing up straighter and in last night's ****isode he was walking straight. He was also standing and walking straight in No Way Out.

I was also wondering it the jacket maybe a little warmer and that that may help his back. I know when my back gets cold or a draft on it it can be very uncomfortable.

13. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I'd say that he probably is. It probably eases the pressure a bit on that part of the back. Braces are great for pain. I have tennis elbow and carpel tunnel syndrome and braces help a lot.

Poor boy, he needs a big group hug from the Ward girls.:)

14. Smokey

I like that word you made up there for it...****isode. :lol:

Of course, Nick and Brass together was good. They pulled up and I'm like, "Nick and Brass riding in the car again!" :lol: Then the Spanish. :adore:

But...when he and Ray and Brass went to the wrestling place....then all of a sudden he disappeared! You could see him in the background taking pictures (I think) and then he was gone! :wtf:

15. queenlynx

queenlynx Witness

I was wondering where Nick went as well. I got confused and didn't pay attention to anything the suspect was saying and instead focused on looking in the background for Nick. And then when they were in the interrogation room, I could have sworn I saw Nick on the other side of the glass in a suit, but I don't think it was him.

And as for Nick speaking spanish, that was just sexy. I'm going to suggest to my spanish teacher that we watch CSI because they speak spanish sometimes. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.