Gary #4....Soooooo Nibble Worthy

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsLovlyAngl, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

OMG did I just really say that? I'm screwed up. He looks so much better in Ransom. *Rerun*:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

2. MacsLilDevil

MacsLilDevil Police Officer

:guffaw:We all know what you're thinking about Jools! :drool: :devil:

3. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

You do? Ehw..:eek: Ow, this is creepy :devil::devil: Keep your mind out of the gutter Jools :guffaw::guffaw:

4. MacsLilDevil

Lol Jools! :guffaw: :guffaw:

5. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I did, it was :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::evil::evil::evil::devil::devil::devil:. I also really like the scene where he's running away and he's shirtless and all sweaty, yummmmmmmmmmmmy.:drool::drool::drool:

AngelTaylor, that pic is delicious. Yummy!:drool: Yeah, I'm gonna need an ambulance AGAIN....

6. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

i just watched it..it is a pretty good movie. It did very well in the box office when it came out too. So if you like space/sci fi movies, you will probably like it.

One of my all time fave movies overall is Forrest Gump. I saw it when i was 10, and it is still one of my faves...such a good movie. Love the soundtrack too.

7. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I've only seen M2M once but I loved it! I really need to get the DVD :lol: I love the story behind Gary's charater even though the ending is quite sad :)

[​IMG]

Ok my fav Gary film....Split between Ransom and Of Mice and Men (probably because he is in nearly every scene :lol:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 6, 2008
  8. MacsLilDevil

I did, it was :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::evil::evil::evil::devil::devil::devil:. I also really like the scene where he's running away and he's shirtless and all sweaty, yummmmmmmmmmmmy.:drool::drool::drool:

AngelTaylor, that pic is delicious. Yummy!:drool: Yeah, I'm gonna need an ambulance AGAIN....[/quote]

MacsLady: didn't Mac/Gary, sing in the Imposter? :wtf:

9. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

As xfcanadian said its a Sci/Fi film. If your not into science fiction you may not like it.

In the year 2020 AD, a mission is launched whose goal is to carry humans to Mars for the first time. The mission's four crew members, upon arriving on the planet, discover a mysterious geologic formation While attempting to scan the formation with radar, a large vortex forms around the structure, which envelopes and kills the mission's crew. Only the mission's commander, survived.

After receiving Commander Graham's garbled message informing of his crewmembers' deaths, the Earth command center hastily dispatches another Mars mission. Woodrow "Woody" Blake (Tim Robbins) and Jim McConnell (Gary Sinise) are part of the rescue party.

Jim was to have been the original Mars Mission captain until he pulled himself from the program when his wife became ill, unfortunately she died and the higher ups have some concerns that Jim is up to handling the rescue mission, but mission Commander Woody Blake convinces them Jim is the best person qualified for the job.

Film starts off as a rescue mission then they uncover a mystery on Mars.

Natty thanks for the pic of Gary as Jim from M2M, and the pics from OMAM are lovely:drool:

10. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

well there you are fruitbat, lol, Did you hear me yelling for you in the other one? lol.

natty; as always thanks for the drool pics :D

11. MacsLilDevil

Sounds like a good movie! :devil:

12. AngelTaylor

AngelTaylor Witness

13. 4blueeyez

4blueeyez Rookie

Favorite movie? Hhhhmmm...let me think... I can't choose between Ransom and Impostor. They were both great...:drool:

14. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

15. MacsLilDevil

Wow! I'll never get on your bad side MacsLady! :devil: :guffaw:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.