From the Mouth of High School

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by araSgerG, Sep 18, 2006.

1. araSgerG

araSgerG Lab Technician

So I know every class has one (my class has about 80), a kid who can just spout of funny suff at any given time. Well, today I wrote down what some of my classmates said...so here for your amusement...my class mates quotes.

In Geometry
    "Once I had a 4.0 grade point average...then I left first grade."-Blake
    "If your parents make you breakfast three days in a row..." "It's funny how you mention breakfast on the day you wore the Fruity Pebbles sweater."- the Geometry teacher and Matt
    "My last report card looked like the Der-Da-Der Awards, how did I get invited [to join National Honor Society]?"-Matt
    "Micah, Stephanie: earmuffs, oh wait, you don't care. I think he is a giant, walking..." "I didn't need to know that." - Blake and the Geometry teacher
    "'Cause it kind creeps me out when I'm using the bathroom and someone comes in screaming, 'Ladies, ladies, ladies!'."- Blake
    "I must meet this one called Cynnamon."- Matt
    "Starting today at 3:45, officially beginning tomorrow, boys are no longer to wear make-up to school...I never thought I'd have to say that."- our principal

In English
    "I didn't skip you, I just forgot about you temporarily."- Shelly

In World History
    "The cavemen survived. I mean these are guys throwing rocks and sticks at dinosaurs to see what would happen. You don't have to be intelligent to survive."- the history teacher
    "Beliefs?" "Yeah." "Dang it, Sara, I wanted to guess. Beliefs!"- Sara, the history teacher and Kayla
    "...and his wife told the women of Paris to eat poo..."- the history techer about Marie Antoinette
    "What should I do to them today? Burn 'em, drown 'em, smash 'em with rocks?" "I know! Catepult 'em!" - Kayla and Sierra recounting the logic of mideval torture

In Oral Communications
    "What if he goes and doesn't come back and I didn't go?"- Adam
    "Adam, you're going to have to learn that when a woman says no, she means no, or else you'll end up in jail." - the oral comm teacher

Okay and for this last quote you'll have to understand, there's this dude in my class who's the teacher's aid and he jokes that he's like the most awesome guy ever. My oral comm teacher had sent him and Adam on an errand and he didn't return so with her dry, sarcastic tone she said...
    "And I guess Stud-Muffin gets a d-hall for not returning and getting your grades on the computer."

So has anything funny been said in any of your classes? Post them here! I'll keep keeping my quotes in my school quote book.

2. GrissCathfan

GrissCathfan Rookie

LMAO!! that stuff sounds like something a bunch of my classmates would say! i can c it now....

3. Catherinesmyidol

Catherinesmyidol Coroner

:lol: That last one is especially hilarious! :lol:

Great idea for a thread, btw. :D

I'm homeschooled, but I attend a virtual adcademy; They sent me a computer and everything I would need, and obviously since it's virtual, the computer is my only connection to the other students. We have these discussion classes where the History teacher gives everyone an assignment and the students discuss their views on it. We were talking about Christopher Columbus. I was very annoyed with the other students, the discussion takes place on a chat board very similar to TalkCSI. All of the kids where using net-lingo and that's against the rules but they weren't getting in trouble.
    So about a day after I subimitted my answers to the assignment and included that I couldn't believe people were typing this like: "chistopfer columbos wuz a gr8t axplourer." This kid Matt replied with, "Yeah. Well, at least here we don't have to deal with the girls that talk like "OhmiGAWD I saw this like shirt and OhmiGAWD I had to have it!"

... I thought it was funny... But I didn't post it here to offend people, I just wanted to share what Matt had said. :D

4. Elbystar

Elbystar Rookie

it was when one of my friends said this on friday when it was poppy day:
    'is it memorial sunday?'

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Lol I got one too. We were in English and I don't realy recall what we were talking about but sudently one guy said: If you push someone down the stairs he fells down but if you're pushing him up does he fells up? and there's my Economie teacher who always call someone who never stop argumenting( :(sory for spelling :()a carpet saller the last one's not really funny but anyway...

6. ButterFlied92

ButterFlied92 Lab Technician

"So I'm gonna get in your face and scream at you, I've made kids cry before and will again, and then 10 minutes later I'll compliment you when I forget what I said. That's everything, but, oh, Saturday practices. Please, please for your own safety, make sure your parents are here on time. If it ends at 2, and I'm here at quater til 3-" pauses and looks up at the ceiling... "I might just kill ya. Do you guys remember Greg? He was a good kid....Well, that's it! See you tomorrow!"

~my drama director at our first meeting today with the cast. He's hilarious!

7. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

Okay,so we are really lame at my school, especially in my advenced classes, so these will probalbly be the funniest things that comes from my classes.

In my first period class, we hid some fish in our teacher's cabinents. She didn't know at first so, Andrue and Kelly (2 of the kids in our class) kept drawing pictures of fish on the whiteboard and she finally found out.

Also in first period, we play this game called The Game. The object of The Game is to forget the game. I know it sounds really stupid, but it is actually very fun. And every once and a while, someone will scream out "I lost The Game!" and then we will all lose The Game. Then, you get a ten minute grace period to forget about The Game. Yeah, we are weird. We're from Washington, what did you expect.

8. Nirvana

Nirvana CSI Level One

Oh the things i heard last year in my Foods 10 class :rolleyes:

Girl- Poultry...poultry...*obviously thinking very hard about this*...so thats like...fish right?

Same Girl- Okkkkay! I finished putting the ingredients into the blender
    Teacher- Well bring it to this side of the counter
    *stupid girl picks it up and it all spills out*
    Girl-Oh? You put the bottom on before you put stuff in it?

Not even kidding. She was really that dumb, she was completely serious when she did this crap. :lol: Oh yes, and she is indeed blond. :lol:

9. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

My best friend's locker neighbor talking to her friend

"Ugh, my parents are so pissed off now that they know I smoke weed!"

I just pretended not to hear her but inside I was screaming "DUH!" :lol:

10. blackened623

blackened623 Prime Suspect

This happened years ago, but for some reason it's all I can think of right now. In science class, we had to do this project where every night we draw a picture of what the moon looks like, and this one girl goes "I don't have a moon where I live." She was serious too, that still cracks me up...hahaha :lol:

11. Depth-Of-Love

Depth-Of-Love Lab Technician

ok so this one time in high school this guy(whom i hate) walked by me and i was like: "eww get your ass out of my face" and then i gave him a dirty look and like 5 minutes later he was like "yea well...your mom!" and i was like "holy delayed response!" and then everyone laughed. hehe i miss the good old days!

12. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

I've got a sarky English teacher and some of us suspect that he has been practising his sarky comments at home :lol:. Here is one I thought was pretty funny.

Teacher: Okay, how many of you think they should wear uniforms to school, put up your hand.

*some raised their hands*

Teacher: And how many think they should wear home clothes to school?

*some others raised their hands*

Teacher: Okay..
    Kid: But then, what about those who didn't raise their hands!?
    Teacher: *very sarkily!* Then they can come to school naked.

I swear. He was smiling somewhere in there. He hardly ever smiles! :lol:

13. prokaryote

prokaryote Witness

That sounds like something we would do here in Washington....DC (hee, im lame) :lol:

14. Elbystar

Elbystar Rookie

actually it was my spanish teacher last year who couldnt speak perfect english, coming from spain and all that jazz and this was how she told off this boy in my class:
    'William, you have gone 1 kilometre over the limit!'
    and my personal favourite,
    'William, go and close the door from the outside!'
    we were all sitting thinking, how does he get back in?

15. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

I mostly remember things that teachers have said. Some are difficult to translate in English.

One shocking moment was in Finnish class 7th grade
    Jukka raises his hand
    "Can I go to the bathroom?"
    Teacher: Yes, but leave the door open *starts to read the papers again*
    Whole class just stares at teacher, so does Jukka who stands by the door. Teacher looks up and then says... "OH! I meant classroom door so you get back here, not the bathroom door"

My friend also said one of the greatest line ever. I was sitting with her in the hallway. Boys PE teaher walked by. He was javelin throw coach also so I often talked with him. Us javelin throwers have this test, what you can do with javelin or some other longer stick, that test how flexible you are. SO when the teacher walked by, I asked if he can do the test. He replied with "It's the easiest test in the world!" where my friend replies "Pregnancy test is easier!"

The look on teacher's face was priceless! ( I was 13 and my friend was 15 :p )