Flack/Stella #2 - "When You Drive, We Don't Eat."

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mandy9578, Feb 23, 2008.

1. feathergirl926

feathergirl926 Police Officer

Re: Flack/Stella #2 - "When You Drive, We Don't Eat."

Thanks for the caps Mandy! Mmm, if they ripped the vests off of each other, I would be more than OK with that.

Great story so far CCA.

2. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Vest-ripping? Now I wouldn't object to that either. Just give me a bowl of popcorn and I'm all set...Voyeur much? :devil: :guffaw: :drool:

Anyway, it's great that Flack and Stella had ample screen time together in The Box. My oh my, dear ol' Flackie was dressed so casually in jeans and a ribbed shirt, so effing sexy!! :devil: :drool:

Okay, here are some screen caps of our favorite couple from The Box:

[​IMG]

Flack: "So Stel...do you think they suspect anything? About you and me, I mean."

[​IMG]

Flack:
    "Hey Stel, your Kevlar really turns me on!"
    Stella:
    "The feeling's mutual, babe!"
    Flack: "Wow!"
    Stella: "What?"
    Flack: "You called me babe at a crime scene!"
    Stella: "What can I say, you were that good last night!"
    Flack: "Oh!"

[​IMG]
    Ooooohhhh, looky here...Flack and Stella with a little Flack spawn. Now wouldn't that be something? :lol:

3. CCA

CCA Police Officer

Thanks Mandy and feathergirl for the compliments on my story and the reviews you both are to sweet. Pressure is on and I just hope I can continue with suspense lol and not (makes fart noise)

lol hahah love your screen caps..that definitely would make me a happy camper if Stella was the preggers one lol man those two definitely know how to wear kelvar HOT pics and glad those two got to work with each other this time around!

4. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

last cap: what can i say? Stella has a way of carrying babies that would impress our dear sexy Flackie :drool:

oh, and do i smell kevlar fetish brewing up there?

5. feathergirl926

Haha, Kevlar fetish? Awesome.

Oh, I was just listening to a song I totally love, and thought it would be perfect for Flack and Stella. It's by Tyrone Wells and it's called Sea Breeze. Here is a link to a a video of him singing it at a concert:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2008
  6. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

You're welcome! ;) Can't wait for the next chapter! :D

:guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:

Now that would really be something if Stella was the one with child, carrying a Flack spawn. :D :lol:

And yes, they both make Kevlar look so effing sexy! :devil:

H, that is a lovely song, so soothing and relaxing. I'll most probably add it to my overly crowded iPod. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2008
  7. feathergirl926

It really is a very soothing song. I was going to try and write a fic based on it but who knows when that will be. I finish finals this coming week, but as soon as my second one is over, I hop on a cruise ship so I doubt I will get around to working on that fic.

OK, so I didn't like that the show was preempted for the Victoria's Secret Fashion show... we didn't get to see our Fiesta love.

8. CCA

CCA Police Officer

OOOOO I like that song, thanks feathergirl926...that is definitely a song for those two

Mandy I wish that was Stella who was preggers..that would be a dream come true oh well there always fanfics...which I am going to shamelessly plug now lol...

YEAHHH I updated my fanfic..and I didn't take a whole year like my other CSI story lmfao

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4673243/2/Bad_Day

I liked that Flack and Stella were with one another again...that always makes me a happy camper...perfect episode for me would be Flack/Stella/Danny

9. feathergirl926

Hey all! I have returned from my cruise. Been quiet on here these past two weeks I see. Great update to your fic CCA!

10. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

Hey Guys!

I cant believe i havent visited this forum in almost 2 years! Im still an active shipper, and after much debate, i think that that Stella and Flack belong together! Fiesta forever!

xx

11. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey guys,

Please keep in mind that only fan made videos related to the CSI verse and your ship are allowed to be posted in Shipper Central. Also, there is a Fan Video Thread pinned at the top of the forum for fan-made shipper videos as they are not to be posted in the individual ship threads.

Also, posts in Shipper Central must contain three lines of on topic discussion and off topic discussion must be kept to a minimum and never overshadow the on topic discussion.

Thanks.

12. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Hey, everyone didn't see NY5-13, Uh....Stella goddess is such sweet, kissed her big boy.Uh.....guess, tonight, the Stella will give her big boy how of comfort:lol::lol:

13. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Oh, I haven't been in here for ages. I'm sorry........ ;)

Oh, Mandy, thanks for posting all the screencaps. I like them, and I love your version of their conversations even more! :lol: Because I haven't seen much of season 5 so far- did we get many good Fiesta moments so far? I'm not sure right now........
    I watched the good old All Access a bit ago and You Only Die Once yesterday. :adore: It's always a good inspiration for writing them in my fanfics.

14. feathergirl926

Man, it's been a while since I posted as well. Zhu, I did see the episode and that scene made my shipper heart very happy. I loved the moral support she gave him in that episode.

15. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

I come back:lol::lol:, anyway, the performance here is thus sweet and the Stella kisses her big boy. also true, the Flack needs to be comfort.
    [​IMG]

Still have:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    who say that they aren't sweet lover, probably, we only what to need be a good dialogue.