Flack/Angell #2 - We Got Game.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

i'm happy you guys kept this thread alive. and sad since i still miss her.

2. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

3. Little Princess

Little Princess Victim

This is my favorite ship ever, I absolutely love these two together (still refusing to admit to certain things happening, denial is a beautiful place). Their relationship really gave both characters a chance to develop and shine a little and it was really great to see Don in a serious relationship.

And no one can make that man blush like Jess can!

4. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I agree about them having a great relationship. I found it awesome how it was Jess who was able to make Don blush like that and all. :lol: I have to say I found them incredibly adorable in this episode with the different languages. I think it was Communication Breakdown, from last season. The thing with the translator was a cute idea to ask him out and his reaction to that was awesome. Those moments were always lovely to watch.

5. csi681

csi681 Hit and Run

can someone please explain to me what happened in the last episode about angell

6. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Are you talking about the last season finale? Where she got shot during a kidnapping and then died later at the hospital?

7. CSI17

CSI17 Hit and Run

I still hate the fact that they killed Angell off and left Flack all sad and depressed. :( It's just the stupidest thing they've done. I've never seen any other girl that made Flack blush or stumble over his words. He hasn't even dated someone seriously until Angell. They were soooo perfect for each other. Heck, I enjoy them more than D/L. :lol: It helped that Emmanuelle Vaugier is my favorite actress of all time! And that I have major girl-crush going on with her. :adore::lol:

Well, they better bring lots of Angell flashbacks in the next episodes and I don't want anybody to ever ever replace Angell. ;)

8. csinyaddiction

csinyaddiction Victim

hi, i'm new to talk csi. i was so depressed/mad when they killed off angell. it was like, what were they thinking?!:scream: if they needed to save money, they could have cut the budget a different way. flack is so hot, and i hated seeing him so depressed. i often wonder if they've ever regretted killing her off. she and flack were so great together, and i loved the prey episode. :drool: i've definitely watched that scene more than once, lol :)

9. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Yeah,why not just send her to another dept?

10. csinyaddiction

csinyaddiction Victim

i know, right? that's what i'm sayin :) i have a question- im new to this- how do i know-besides looking at the msgs i've posted-when someone has responded after i posted something? do i hafta subscribe to see the notifications that's supposed to show up where it says "welcome"? i would appreciate any help anyone could give to this newbie :)