Flack #9: An Officer and a Gentleman

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

2. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

Bring it on! :guffaw: Take it off, take it off! :devil:

3. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

I think you should click on the link I posted earlier, right above your post. I don't think I dare to show or give the links to other kind of pictures here. Not the kind you want and demand anyway, as I guess I have to keep it P-13 :rolleyes::lol:

4. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

Oh. That infamous SATC episode. I have that in my computer. Though I'm playing Eddie-chicken by not looking at it. :shifty:

5. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Eddie-chicken? What is it? :wtf:

6. BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida Rookie

Seems like Flack back to the more professional appearance like he used to before Angell died....but it still looks like Flack's having a chance of attires....his jacket's seems more fuzzy/leather than suits, he's still sometimes in jeans, and no ties.....maybe he's following a new fasion trend...hmmmm

well whatever it is, either to make Flack look good or to still exhibit his healing from his mistakes.....I'm liking this new trend!!:drool:

7. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

Me too! :D He looks MUUUCH hotter without the suits and the ties! (But hot with suit&tie too :p)

8. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

I love him no matter what. He always look hot, with casual clothes or suit & ties. I even bet he looks absolutely stunning without clothes too, but errhm that's another story. :guffaw:

9. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

Oh my God :guffaw::guffaw: This thread really makes me crack up :guffaw:

10. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

I think we have placed ourselves in the vicious cycle that we can call the Eddie Vortex where we say we like his new clothes and like how he might be WITHOUT clothes. :guffaw:

11. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I'm trying to play catch up on NY and just finished watching Manhattanhenge so I capped some good Flack moments. I'll share a few now and more later. They are thumbnails so click to enlarge and enjoy!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Manhattanhenge is not one of my favourite CSI NY episodes though. But I liked that Flack got more screentime this time. Thanks for sharing these lovely pictures :)

13. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

The newest episode was awesome. Quite surprised when Flack did a small "song" number. "Doo doo doo doo doo" :thumbsup: It was pretty funny! :lol:

14. flying mouse

flying mouse Witness

Hi everyone. I'm a newbie here. And I love Flack! :)

Death House was a cool episode, but It would have been nice if Flack had solved one of those puzzles as well though. :p

Great pictures! Thanks. One of my friends sent me some caps from that scene saying he looks a bit stupid with flashing those smiles. But when I opened them, I thought he looks adorable and gorgeous. :lol:

15. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hello everyone, haven't been here in ages! I like the dressed down, kinda rumpled Flack but I just don't like the scruff...just like I don't like hairy apes. Not that Flack is an ape. :lol:

If I'm not mistaken, Flack was humming the theme from The Twilight Zone. :p

Welcome! Haha, you've found the right place, we all love Flack here, naked or otherwise. ;) :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.