Finale Movie -- SPOILERS

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by blackflag, Jun 24, 2015.

1. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

Zuiker teased a lot GSR on Twitter... I'm pretty he'll give the fans a happy ending for GSR. Especially knowing he called David Rambo as a consultant on the final (Rambo made most of GSR storylines)..
    Though I really hope they'll adress what happened to Finn... I feel like she's dead but I hope we'll have a mention of her..

sharp52092 likes this.
  2. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

I've looked around on Youtube and even cbs.com and haven't seen anything.

Between this and football on its final night, I fear for the ratings.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2015
  3. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

This series finale of CSI deserve for huge promotion and proper goodbye. What for this two-hour movie/episode when we didn't even saw a 15,20 seconds promo. NCIS had, Criminal Minds had, what with CSI. I'm little nervous because it will be huge episode.

sharp52092 likes this.
  4. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

You think that they would have started to promote the final episode. It's already the 8th. What are they waiting for?

But then again, they never really promoted the fact that George was leaving or that the finale episode of Season 15 was his last. No interviews, or anything like that.

5. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

It's really annoying. Few minutes ago I saw promo for second season of Cyber and for series finale still nothing...

6. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

I thought they'd be promoting this like mad! it's the conclusion to the most innovative show on television, it paved the way for what tv is today... I thought CBS most of all would want to promote its send off.

7. Criminalist

Criminalist Rookie

Maybe! CBS doesn't want to give anything away by showing promo's.

8. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Ratings will be bad if no one knows it has the final 2 hour movie. I confess, I'm not all that interested in the movie but might check out the comments on the episode first. :D

9. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I think I saw all of 3 or 4 promos for all of season 15 so it won't surprise me if I don't see one. It's been so long since CBS has really promoted "CSI", they've probably forgotten how to do it! :rolleyes:

10. JorjaFoxFan

that's not how promotion works though. At all.

11. csi-misty

csi-misty Dead on Arrival

At the very least, I would've expected something generic like "Hey CSI fans, 15 years is coming to an end on Sept. 27th. Tune in for Petersen and Helgenberger." I stalk twitter enough to see that there are people everyday who are still like "OMG CSI is ending...I had no idea!"

C'mon CBS! What are you doing?

bobo likes this.
  12. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

It would be nice if Entertainment Weekly did some sort of cover story of the show. Episodes, famous guest stars/music stars, interviews, etc.

This week they have a cover story on Scandal, and other Rhimes shows, which are still on the air. Would make perfect sense to do something for CSI.

Did CBS and others forget that if it wasn't for CSI, there wouldn't have been shows like NCIS, etc?

bobo likes this.
  13. csi-misty

Shane just posted on Twitter that CBS just released the first trailer! Be on the look out. I haven't found it online yet :(

14. csi-misty

15. JorjaFoxFan

This is the last CSI promo we will ever see again.. I still can't believe I'm about to watch a promo for the series finale, but more so that I'm about to watch Grissom, Catherine, and Sara team up again.

This is so surreal :(