Everything's Coming Together Or is It? A Miami Rp # 13

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by speedmonkey2, Jun 19, 2006.

1. speedmonkey2

speedmonkey2 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Unlucky # 13. Let's hurry up and get through this thread shall we ladies? lol.

List of Character:

Greg's Girlfriend plays: Eric Delko, Marisa Delko, and Pavel Delko, and Tim Speedle

Ckyprincess plays: Calleigh Speedle and Greg Sanders

Speedmonkey (me) plays: Maxine Valera and her parents, whom I believe will be making another apperance in this thread. Mwahaha, oh yeah and her sister Lilly Valera.

Ilovegrissom1 plays: The reaccuring character Riley

So with that being said let's start off the new thread ladies!!!!

2. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

*Throws confetti* I'll be back for the wedding, see you guys then! lol

3. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

(oo the sister looks like a lot of fun, ok I'll stop being evil now)

Eric smiled and pulled her hand, tugging her out of the kitchen and into the sitting room. He flopped back onto the sofa and looked up at her. "Sit with me?"

4. speedmonkey2

(Ugh, I hate this site sometimes. See you there Jess...but if me and Sara are thinking on the same wave length about the sister thing that I think we are then who knows...lol)

Valera smiled and sat down on the couch, cuddling into him.

5. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Eric smiled and wrapped an arm around her shoulder so that she could get closer to him. "It's 3 weeks till we get married you know. I spoke Marisas Grandma and see sayd everything looks like its going to plan" He placed a kiss on the top of her head

6. speedmonkey2

(Oh what little do they know lol)

Valera smiled, "That's great." she started. "I'm so excited." she said as she looked up at him.

7. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

(hehe!)

Eric smiled and kissed her gently. "A saturday afternoon, on the beach, white lillies. Then she's found a lovely cuban restaurant were can go back to for our reception. I've got my tux" He said, grinning at her. "And I have to say I looked mighty good in it. You just need to choose your dress and we're pretty much set. And um... I told her to send an invitation to your parents." He looked at her a little sheepishly.

8. speedmonkey2

Valera sighed and tried to remain positive, "Great." she said with a small smile.

9. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Eric smiled, feeling a little more reassured that she'd took it pretty well. "And Alexx called. She was some what happy, some what threatning. Put it this way, if I screw this up she won't be examing me in a morgue, she'll be the one who put me ther" He smiled again and kissed the top of her head. "Everything seems to be going right for us for once"

10. speedmonkey2

Valera laughed at the comment about Alexx. She was always like a second mother to all of them really. She then smiled and looked up at him, "It is isn't it?"

11. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Eric nodded gently and stroked her shoulder gently.He groaned slightly, but with a smile on his lips. "And I spoke to my sisters. I seriously don't know why I haven't got hearing problems growing up in the same house as them. There was a lot of shrieking and crying!" He winced slightly at the memory. "So when do I get to meet this siters of yours then?"

12. speedmonkey2

Valera shrugged, "I dunno. I haven't talked to her in awhile. I could always call her."

13. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Eric smiled. "Well if mine are coming then yours has too. How about we have her over for dinner before the wedding, then you two can catch up aswell"

14. speedmonkey2

Valera nodded, "That sounds good. I've been meaning to call her anyways."

15. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Eric kissed her cheek gently. "Well if she's anything like her sister I'm sure we'll get along great"