Eric & Calleigh #31 - A Vote For E/C Is A Vote For Shirtless Eric!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dina_Wizy

Dina_Wizy Hit and Run

If problem with IAB is settled (rules is cancelled or Eric and Calleigh work only on different cases) and if Н knows about their relationships as a boss, I think they couldn't keep in their feelings and allow a soft kiss or gentle gesture. But not absolutely public and not often, for example, in the morning when they head to workplaces later they have a night together.
    I guess Calleigh is able to show her love, but she must be sure in her partner and his aims about her. When Eric will convince her that she is sense of his life, that he is dependable person, that he is not going to break her heart, then she'll leave off to be such hardening.

There are not doubts, whom this is speech about.

2. Dina_Wizy

Dina_Wizy Hit and Run

And I am sorry, but what means "castmates"?

3. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

Happy birthday delkolover!!! ;):)

4. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

It just means the cast in CSI: Miami, as in the actors and they work together; kind of like classmates (people in your school are your classmates) does this make sense?

It is very interesting; I have always seen Emily as a very down to earth person, so I'm not that surprised that she would be bothered by this. Plus, she seems like a person who will say what's on her mind and is very honest.
    I don't think the writers and producers want to lose Emily over this whole fiasco, so they make compromises, which is very wise. I know, personally that if Emily was to leave the show, I would definetly stop watching.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2008
  5. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

I dont think she felt a lot for Hagen but it was different with Jake she had more feelings for him plus he was her old love so she knew how to handle him and probably had more confidence, so i think it depends on the guy, i dunno maybe she will have even more confidence with Eric given the fact that theyve been working together for a long time or it could make her strict like you say, she might not want to chance it, chance loosing him maybe... If they do end up gettin together and Stetler finds out and one of them has to switch to the night shift, i will really hate him!!:scream: and i hope H knocks him out or somethin :lol:

6. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

Totally agree, if Emily were to leave i wouldnt watch the show anymore b/c i know for a fact that it would be the same.

7. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

I never really liked Hagen, I much prefer Eric. Jake was eh but once again, I like Calleigh with Eric. I think they'll try to keep it private so it can last and not have to worry about people at the top telling them they can't be together.

Do we know for sure the article is about Emily Proctor and David Caruso? He seems like a diva and good for Emily speaking her mind if it's about them.

8. carolinam91

It does hint towards it being about Emily and David. First he talks about the show losing someone due to this problem, and that is Khandi:(! Then, there's the whole thing about Emily and David not having a single scene together this season; plus people have been speculating and asking about this for a while. So while I can't say for sure it's about them, I'm 99% sure it's more than likely talking about Emily and David.

9. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Talk about understatement. :p

You know after NYPD Blue, I would have thought that DC would have learned his lesson about acting like a diva. Apparently I'm wrong. I know a lot of people who would be so happy if Horatio went away, but very few who would want Calleigh gone. That's a no-brainer for me. If he won't work with the cast, then get rid of him. Think how much E/C we could have without Horatio Drama. We might actually see the rest of the cast occasionally.
    :rolleyes:

10. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yeah it is called Blind Item b/c Ausiello can't come out and say who exactly he is talking about but, as most of you did, one can definately figure it out easily. I don't think Emily will/would leave the show b/c TPTB seem to be accomadating the situation for both of them...it doesn't seem like they are favoring one or the other.

Anyway, moving along ;).....Does anyone actually think it affects the show either way? Personally, I like it just the way it is.

Question: Given what we have seen so far of the season and what we know to be coming (so far); who do you guys think will ultimately make the first move?

11. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I have to say Calleigh. Eric's been harboring this for a little while, and Calleigh now knows exactly how he feels. He hasn't made any real moves. I think now that Calleigh knows what's up she'll probably make the first move.

12. carolinam91

There are no words to describe how amazing the preview for next week is!!! Calleigh gets slapped, and she's yelling for Eric when the crane crashes into the building, plus eric is there when she gets slapped!!!! Can't wait XD

13. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

I didn't watch tonight's re-run, because I can't tell you how many times I've seen the episode Stand Your Ground, but I watched the ending so I could see the promo for next weeks episode...I have to say it looks really good. Very promising for some E/C moments.:)

14. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

OOOOOHHHHH!!!! I Smell an E/C momemnt next week!! I can feel it in my bones its gonna Be Hiphuggery next week Guys! Hope we get some good footage so we can make some good Vids. for Youtube!!!! I can't wait I'm so excited. She Screamed for him!!!!!:thumbsup: ( CSISDFlash Holding hands in the air dancing in the floor for Hiphuggers Moment next week!!!)

15. SomewhereApart

SomewhereApart Prime Suspect

Ooooh, this is gonna be a good one. I'm tellin' ya. I can feel it too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.