Eric & Calleigh #31 - A Vote For E/C Is A Vote For Shirtless Eric!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

[​IMG]
    Banner made by Skylar. Manipulation by Leela.
    Thanks to whoever first typed this feature post up. You're amazing!

Welcome to the Eric/Calleigh thread! We love, we laugh, we angst, we laugh again, and then we love. If you like the love, the angst, and the laughter, stay, won't you? We've got free jeans for every person who comes aboard. They're Hip Hugger jeans. They make your ass look good.

Links
    - No Midnight Tiptoe - Eric/Calleigh fansite and fanlisting. JOIN!
    - Emily Procter.de - our dear Leela's website dedicated to Emily.
    - Just Adam - the official Adam Rodriguez website.
    - Eric/Calleigh C2 Community - at fanfiction.net
    - Smart & Sexy - The Eric Delko fanlisting

Adam and Emily Say...

Adam: A nice, hot love scene with Calleigh. I'm imagining that it's gonna lead up to that eventually.
    Emily: Yeah, that would be awesome! I love Adam. Secretly, he doesn't know.
    - Adam and Emily interview with Entertainment Tonight, 2003

CSI Files: What about sexual tension between Delko and Calleigh? Do you think it's there?
    Procter: I think it exists. Adam and I went through training together; he was my first friend [on the show]. I think that genuine like we have for each other shows up on screen.
    - Emily Procter interview with CSI Files

CSI Files: Eric and Calleigh (Emily Procter) have a great dynamic, and a lot of fans see a romantic element to it. How do you feel about that?
    Rodriguez: I feel great about it. It's something that's been underlying for a long time, and I've often been asked about it, and I've sort of been waiting to see if anything is ever going to come of it.
    - Adam Rodriguez interview with CSI Files

Emily: In real life this happens, you have someone who you're very attracted to and you've got lots of chemistry (Jake), and then there's someone who you've known for so long and you love each other so much (Eric).
    - Emily on the difference between Jake and Eric on The Early Show

CSI Files: We've heard rumors of a burgeoning romance between Calleigh and Delko. Can you shed any light on that?
    Rodriguez: I think this is something that has been brewing for a long time. I don't know how far the show is going to take it. Sometimes we get close with something and then it [fizzles]. I don't know how far we're going to go with Calleigh and Delko. We definitely show the building it up through the next episodes. I think it's cool. It's really realistic when it comes to working this job, working a lot of hours and spending the time we do with each other. It's inevitable that romance happens.
    [Calleigh and Delko] will start to acknowledge [their feelings] and maybe even fall for each other. I'm excited about it. After doing a show for five years, any sort of new avenue is exciting. I hope they take it there, to an extreme place and really gives us a chance to explore it, but who knows where they're going to take it.
    - Adam interview with CSI Files

Emily: Let's face it, Adam is a very, very good looking guy!
    - Emily interview with Entertainment Tonight, 2007

Adam: I think we've sort of been in denial, maybe, about our affections for each other. Maybe there'll be a wedding. A CSI wedding.
    - Adam on Entertainment Tonight

Emily: Here's the thing. For years I have said 'can Calleigh please have a boyfriend' and they gave her a boyfriend... and he shot himself, which is not good. And then they gave her another boyfriend and he was engaged, which is not good. And I said last year 'may I please have a boyfriend, may I please have a boyfriend' and they gave me a new boyfriend. So it looks like the introduction at the end of season 5 is that next year Calleigh will have two boyfriends.
    Interviewer: Torn between two lovers.
    Emily: Torn between two lovers. It's the deep connection of a friendship turned to romance and the fireworks of an old love.
    Interviewer: Well, when you ask for a boyfriend and they deliver Adam Rodriguez...
    Emily: I know, are you kidding me! It's kinda terrible because now in between scenes I'm like 'Adam's so dreamy...'
    - Emily interview with CBS

Emily: I feel like when you're with the good guy (Eric) you can have a really solid, trusting, wonderful relationship.
    Johnny: Boring. That's what she's trying to say.
    Emily: That's not true.
    - Emily and Johnny with ET

Emily: I usually in my real life tend to pick the nice guy.
    - Emily with ET

CSI Files: Do you think Calleigh has romantic feelings for Delko, or does she just see him as a good friend?
    Procter: I think she has to have romantic feelings for him. He has been consistently there for her, always coming in at the 23rd hour to support her. So I think she definitely has romantic feelings for him.
    - Emily interview with CSI Files.

Adam: It's only natural, at some point you start to become attracted to people and start wondering about the possibility of things being more than what they are at work.
    - Adam interview with TV Guide.

Adam: It's only so long we could probably wait to pounce on each other.
    - Adam with TV Guide.

Past Threads

#1 - Beautiful People Make Beautiful Couples
    #5 - Somebody's Getting Wet...
    #6 - From Bonding To Bondage
    #7 - Divers Go Deeper
    #8 - With Every Fiber of Her Being
    #9 - Fangirl Tested, Adam and Emily Approved
    #10 - The Adventures of Scuba Boy and Bullet Girl
    #11 - I Can Love, But I Need His Heart
    #12 - Spanked By The Little Green-Eyed Monster
    #13 - I Would Lie For You
    #14 - Has Anybody Seen Calleigh's Bracelet?
    #15 - Green Eye For The Cuban Guy
    #16 - Just Do It... Seriously, Do It.
    #17 - Slutty Eric + Garage of Love = Hickey!
    #18 - The One True Path to Shirtless Delko
    #19 - Spontaneous Nudity is Bound to Occur
    #20 - With Every Fiber... Of Her Panties
    #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We Say!
    #22 - Oooooooooooh! Hellooooooo!
    #23 - This Ship Is Sailing To Booty Island
    #24 - I Trust You With My Life
    #25 - Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto!
    #26 - Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory Mice
    #27 - Coffee Tastes Better With A Little Cubano
    #28 - Soon To Become A Major Religion
    #29 - slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdomfg!!!!!!!11!
    #30 - Do It For Us

Future Thread Titles

- Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD
    - As Foretold by Nostradamus
    - 80% Hotness By Volume

Quote of the Moment

[​IMG]

Eric: After I got shot it really put things in perspective. Made me think about my future, settling down. Be nice if it were Calleigh.

Obama approved.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2008
  2. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Yay new thread :D!!!!! And #31, wow :thumbsup:!!!!

This is great, EC are just the best and I totally LOVE the picture above the last quote. It's wow... hard to describe I love it! :adore:

Oh and :guffaw:at Obama approved

3. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

31 threads is insane. I still remember thread #1. Frankly, I can't wait for thread #69. We should name it: "Roses Are Red, Violets Are Fine; You Be The 6, I'll Be The 9."

OT: Where in San Juan do you live? I was just there for two weeks (we live in Guaynabo) and it rained every day and the day I finally came home the sun came out :(.

4. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

I sure vote for shirtless Eric!! :D Actually, I vote for naked Eric, but perhaps I'm getting ahead of myself there. :devil:

That pic is hot. :D I love those shots that show how perfectly they would fit together. :D

Yay thread #31!! :D

5. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Yay!! New Thread! I love this title. I agree with you, Jessica. I'd vote for naked Eric! You know what they say... A dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste! :devil:

I can't believe that we are already on thread #31. Where has the time gone?

:p

6. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I grew up near Colegio San Ignacio close to Los Filtros Ave (where Santa Maria Shopping Center is located). It sounds so weird to be referring to these places in english. It's practically Guaynabo. Recently I've had to move and it sucks big time but I still spend like 95% of my time in San Juan between work, church, family, ect. Cool to have someone from around here in the boards :). You probably were
    here when we had the hurricane warning which turned out to be nothing :rolleyes:.Hope that when you come next time there's better weather and no hurricanes around :cool:.

As for EC I've read that next monday Stand Your Ground will be airing. So is it a coincidence that such a good EC episode is airing before Wrecking Crew for which we have such high hopes for? It may also have to do with the fact that there's a lot that's going to be happening to Cal like in SYG, but I prefer to fool myself into thinking that it has to do with EC :lol:.

7. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

Congrats on the new thread!!! I recently signed up to this site and i love every minute of it, especially talkin about the hottest couple out of all the shows and in Miami!!:lol: I cant wait for them to get together and i believe it to be very soon ;):thumbsup:

8. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

nice thread title!! :D

here's a new EC vid from me. i posted in the shipper vid thread but thought i'd post it here too.

i hope u guy's like it!

A Thousand Miles

9. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

YAY a new thread!!!

Time sure does fly and so do our threads. I feel like we just started the last one!!

Wonder how many we will go through when these two ACTUALLY get together?!! :lol: Does the board have enough memory??;)

Two weeks is way too long to wait for "Wrecking Crew" Why the hell r we getting a rerun already?

10. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

Great vid brookeAp3!! keep up the good work :thumbsup::)

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Yeah, goes to figure the one that Corey Miller wrote is the one we have to wait two weeks for :shifty:. After the strike we shouldn't even have reruns :scream:. Not so soon anyway...

12. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

Is it me or do they always make you wait for the best episode?...it drives me crazy!!!:lol: or when they say "to be continued" i hate that coz i always think "oh my god, whats gonna happen?" or i keep thinkin all the different ways i could happen...although it can be a good thing sometimes b/c they leave you in suspence. Im very excited to see what will happen with our hot couple in the next eppie, i just sont like the idea of waiting an extra week to see it :shifty: :lol:

13. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Aw sweet dog! I love new threads. You know, I think Jodie actually has a picture of shirtless Eric. Actually it's technically whoever AR's character on Roswell was, but it's the same basic concept and (if I recall correctly) incredibly HOT. Jodie, can you post that picture even though it isn't technically Eric? Just for funsies?

Oh, we are sooo getting action this season!

14. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Wow... New thread already.

I bet these two will get together while we're still on this thread...

15. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I hope it doesn't take 1000 more posts to get these two together. Oh well, at least we're on #31! That just goes to show how dedicated we are to our favorite couple!

Here is some eye-candy for your viewing pleasure...:devil:

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.