Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory Mice

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _____Skylar, Sep 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

Re: Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory

[​IMG]
    But um, I don't really like Futurama so pretend I'm using it.

I love the small silences between them, especially when they're showing Calleigh's face, because for a moment, there's so much going on that's really hard to describe and it's just really great to see from her, because it shows that it's not just a one-sided thing, that she wants this too but doesn't know how to go about receiving it. It's really awesome that Eric's being patient and giving her the time to sort it out, because he probably knows that he's getting to her.

Caro, list your ideas! We don't have to use last night's quote in the next thread title.

2. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

OMG!!! I loved that scene and the episode yesterday. The last part I wasn't so happy about, but my dad is like, "look at it this way, they held hands like saying goodbye, and then walked off their separate ways. If they had been together they could have walked hand in hand all the way, but they didn't." I love my dad, I guess I'll just see it that way for now.

3. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Sorry, Somethings. :( I didn't know it was so bad. If it makes you feel any better, I felt icky reading it!

I love how they can have a conversation without even speaking. They just let the sparks flow through them and its such a sweet song.

Perfection.

And Carolina, I love your dad too! :) He said it right, I think. It's about time Jake did one.

Or got a new outfit.

4. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Yeah, I think that scene between Jake and Cal was pretty symbolic. They're basically like two kids playing hide and seek, knowing it'll be supper soon and they'll get tired and stop, whereas Eric is all in, so to speak. I mean, telling her he would transfer to night shift is as close to "I love you" as he can get right now without freaking her out.

God, the fucking title. How about something like "HE Would Choose Her Over Work" or a variation? Someone come up with something better than that, though. Or about Eric being the better man. I don't know if the moderators would let us take a jab at CaKe, though, otherwise I'd suggest, "Cake: All Flour, No Substance, And Gone Quickly."

5. somethingsdont

I like those but I don't think the mods would let us. We're not allowed to talk about any other ship in our thread title. (rules)

So basically, if we use lst night's quote, it'd be something like: "If it would've been me, I would've [SOMETHING CUTE]."

My head hurts. Let's just leave the [SOMETHING CUTE] in there as it is.

The problem with the one I thought of yesterday (because I don't think it's suggestive enough to break the rules; mods feel free to correct me) is that I don't want the thread title to be about sex, because that's not what EC is about, even if we talk about them procreating all the time.

6. midnight_tiptoes

Yeah, the other ships are always accusing us about being all about sex. Thing is, most of our titles are because a) it's funny, and b) we're confident enough to know the love is already there.

So, I don't know:

If It Would've Been Him, ...somethingsomething

Or something about how for Eric, Calleigh comes first? Jesus Christ, this is breaking my balls.

7. somethingsdont

Yeah, wow, I'm not sure why I kept the quote in first person, because that doesn't make sense at all.

If It Would've Been Him, She'd Have A Goddamn Coffee Machine (I know, I know, breaks the rules, shush)

8. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Eric & Calleigh: The All Night Shift!

Hehehe..that probably breaks some rule but I thought it was funny ;) I suck at coming up with thread titles.

The scene with Eric saying the stuff about the night shift comment I think really got to Cal in that moment b/c it made her realize that he really does feel something for her and it is not just one of his crushes. For him to say that meant he would be committed to them and willing to find a way to make it work.

9. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

So do I!

Mine always sound so stupid. I think the one I came up with was something along the lines of "With Eric, Calleigh comes first" or somthing equally ridiculous.

Sigh, this is hard!

10. StarDuquesneEMT

StarDuquesneEMT Rookie

One Step Closer to Forever
    The Sweetest Gift: A Transfer
    Love is Inevitable
    Love Means Never Holding a Grudge
    Realization Dawning

Wow I'm sappy today. Still thinking

11. midnight_tiptoes

No kidding! I think it's safe to say that with Eric, whatever Calleigh wants, Calleigh gets. He'll totally spoil her to death.

I kinda like the idea of using something with the night shift. Try as we might, we can't keep the naughty titles away, can we? Or blend "coffee machine" with "night shift" to create a title?

OT: I was walking home from the supermarket just now and this totally cute guy was checking me out and said hi. Made my day and now I'm all giddy. Eeeh! He was cute! And I'm 12!

12. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

No Bender for me, (that's Mr. Bending Rodriguez to you, actually) but you did inspire me to bring back - THE HYPNOTOAD!

Not much to say folks, on account of being exhausted, but its been a while and I thought I should check in. Only one comment comes to mind really: We're still awesome, Jake is still projectile vomit inducing.

Wait, that can't be right, can it? I thought Jake was super awesome, impeccably styled, would-give-you-an-earth-shatteringly-good-lay-whilst-filling-out-shift-transfer-papers-with-one-hand-and-making-you-volumous-amounts-of-mocha-chocha-latte-frappe-bambinochino-with-the-other fantastic boyfriend guy.

Yeah, that seems more accurate. One of those bloody Hip Huggers must have been poisoning my fragile little mind again, the bastards.

Might just be my dirty commoner brain, but I think knowing us the PG-13 O-meter would make an appearance if we went for that title.

13. midnight_tiptoes

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!

Ali! You came back to us! Where have you been? How's life?

It's funny, because I think it would be hilarious in the future to have a title that goes, "When She Calls, He Comes." I mean, it sounds innocent and 13 year olds wouldn't get the double entendre, but we'd know. We'd know.

14. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

You know that never occured to me!!!! :lol: :lol:

Oh I love new title time, we get all sorts.

15. StarDuquesneEMT

StarDuquesneEMT Rookie

He'll Need That Coffee Machine on Nightshift?

Coffee and a Transfer

Gods I suck today

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.