Eric and Calleigh #37: Against All Odds

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Jul 30, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Aug 4, 2009.
  1. Powering Through Adversity

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Against All Odds

23 vote(s)
    47.9%
  3. Eye to Eye; Heart to Heart

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
  4. No Distance Between Them

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  5. Together to the End

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  6. Now and Forever

10 vote(s)
    20.8%
  7. Adversity Only Makes Them Stronger

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
  8. They Belong Together

3 vote(s)
    6.3%
  9. Love Knows No Boundaries

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  10. No One Loves Him Like She Does

4 vote(s)
    8.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

I have mixed feelings about Adam being in three consecutive episodes. I am happy that I will him sooner than I expected but at the same time I am apprehensive that it would be a waste of episodes with scenes of them still dancing around with their relationship.

I read that in this episode they'd let everybody know that they're together. Is that right?

I really hope that they'd fully utilize all of what's left of Adam's episodes by giving us all the stuff that we've wanting to see for years and our happy ending of course!

2. Lia_italy

Lia_italy Hit and Run

For the season 8 I think we can't make anything,but maybe something happen for season 9 and Adam return like a regular...I really hope it!

3. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

I haven't heard anything about what you mentioned in your spoiler button. We will have to wait and see.

4. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

I too have very mixed feelings about having Eric in three consecutive episodes. On the one hand, I'm thrilled that we get to start off the new year with our beautiful hiphuggers :). Hopefully they'll be more continuity in their storyline than when Eric shows up once every few weeks :rolleyes:. On the other hand, that would leave us with Eric in only three out of the eleven remaining episodes of the season, which means there wouldn't be any hiphuggers' scenes for a long, long time. I will miss E/C :(!

5. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

yeah, I'm with you all. I really hope that they will finally reveal their feeling to everyone.
    But one thing wonders me: if they go ahead with the relationship, they will not be able to work together anymore, That will mean that Adam will not be back for Season 9.
    Stetler wouldn't allow them to work together as he didn't allow Cal to work with Jake previously.
    There is one more thing that worries me...if Adam returns, what will they do with those 3 new people that started this season? Set would be rather crowded, with Adam as a regulat, super-Jesse and those other guys...There is not enough screen time for everyone, so they would have to cut the time from...who?Calleigh, Natalia, Ryan?

6. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

Actually, I don't think that the show is crowded, just that the writers don't know how to divide the screentime properly. The new ME is replacing Alexx. Jesse and Walter are sort of compensating for other characters' absences, such as Yelina and Valera. Also, the other two CSI shows have all these permanent lab rats that CSIM doesnt: Cooper and Tyler are no longer there, and Dave and Travers only show up once in a while!
    Personally though, I have to selfishly admit that, as long as I get to see my E/C regularly, I am perfectly happy, and not the least bit concerned about the other characters' screentime :lol:! So please bring Eric Delco back :(!

7. Lia_italy

Lia_italy Hit and Run

personally I watch Csi Miami for Emily and now for Eric and Calleigh realationship...I was a fan of Jake/Calleigh but when he's gone I start to love Eric/Calleigh couple.
    I love also Ryan,Horatio and Frank when they work with Calleigh,for the other characters I don't care very much..

8. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I think it's hard for the writers to juggle the EC thing, knowing Adam has limited episodes and I guess they wanna give us the closure that we need, while at the same time not doing episodes with Eric near and in the finale which causes us to want more by next season...

I'm just so happy that we'll have some sort of good news next year... :rolleyes:hopefully.

9. lovleydoll12783

lovleydoll12783 Victim

10. rhee52

rhee52 Hit and Run

Consecutive episodes? Wow! I hope his last episode will be on the finale though. It's good that he'll be in 812 a great way to start the year:thumbsup:
    I hope we get actual confirmations in those episodes not just hints that leaves us questioning the status of their relationship. And if this is really Adam's final season I hope that won't leave us with just two kisses.

Since 814 seems to be a good episode for EC, I'm positive about 812 & 813. maybe they'll show how they got together again that is if they broke up at all. I'm honestly still confused about that.

11. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

You know I think there's a thing such as 'EC Season'. It's the time between the 12th and 16th episodes in the past few years:

Man Down and Broken Home in Season 5,
    Ambush and All In Season 6
    Head Case all the way to Sink Or Swim Season 7 and
    812-814 Season 8

YAY it's almost EC season, lol:lol:!

12. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

I agree with you CHEAR that there is an "EC" Season and it happens around February(the LOVE month):luvlove:. I'm hoping that something wonderful will happen on 8.16 just like the 16th episode of the previous 2 seasons.

It has been posted that Adam will be appearing in Ep 8.12 and 8.13 but I read
    in another thread that it has not been confirmed. I also read his twit like 2 weeks ago that he was in LA doing one epi and that he later added that he has 6 more to do. I don't know which episode he was shooting though.

Anyway, I just want to wish Hiphugger Land a very wonderful Christmas!:hugegrin:

13. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Happy Holidays Hiphuggers! I'm thrilled to hear the spoilers on what might be happening. C.H.E.A.R., you're absolutely right when you said that February is the love month for our couple. Last year Eric finally had the courage to tell Calleigh how he felt about her and she reciprocated. We got our first and second public kisses just a little later in the month.

In the spirit of the season I offer up: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4729250/1/Making_the_Best_of_It
    Our couple is stuck in a northern city for the holidays.

14. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

Thank you ladyd10! I guess we've been very good this year to get such a great early Christmas present :lol:! Maybe Santa will reward us too this year by giving us our happy E/C ending!
    Happy Holidays my fellow Hiphuggers!

15. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Blushing....Thank you. I have the same Hiphugger wish for the New Year. I hope Santa finds us all really good children. I don't want to find Stetler in my stocking!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.