Episode #522 'Burned' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Apr 27, 2007.

1. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

I hope we see more of Cal/Eric scenes. What's that called agin? Carwash? No that's Wolfe and Cal...

In this episode the murderer is pretty much the ONLY suspect. They just spend the whole episode fritting about and collecting evidence. *sigh* I miss the good ol' days.

2. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I'm just looking forward to Yelina's return. I hope it won't disappoint. But just having her back is good.

3. RedHot

RedHot Witness

I can't agree more with you. I think Horatio wants to get him with his own hands, not recurring to others to teach him a lesson. I will love to see Horatio punch Stetler,... ok several punches ... ok, ok, ok on the ground begging for no more.

4. MegantheMonster

MegantheMonster Police Officer

Wait...

I'm lost.

What does H have on Stelter? Why would he turn him in?

Anyway, I hope they don't give Ryan a gambling problem like what's his name does in LV. I probably just offended a crap load of people, but I don't watch LV much and I'm bad with names... Brown! I got it, Brown.

I really hope they don't repeat themselves. They could come up with something new. But I am looking forward to seeing emotions fly off the handle.

Whoo! Emotions!

Megan <3

5. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

you're thinking of Hip Huggers. that's E/C ship name. but I'm a CaRWasher so it's doesn't matter to me... i want to see some CaRWash......

6. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Just caught 'ET' again (made sure to watch it after happening upon it last week, lol), and I'm cautiously optimistic now about the amount of screentime that Yelina will get tonight. She figured quite prominently in the feature, and they even had a small interview with Sofia Milos.

Oh...and they also showed part of a scene between Ryan and H, and talk about intense. I really hope this episode is as good as ET just made it out to be, otherwise I'll be sorely disappointed.

7. Leftyguitar

Leftyguitar Police Officer

Two more hours!!!

This episode looks great. Rick needs to crawl in hole and die :devil: \
    I feel sorry for Ryan but at least we'll learn something about him. Yelina's back?! That sounds great. it's also not something I've seen in the previews. Looking forward to seeing her again.

Also, on the on-liners: That last few made me laugh because they were so stupid. I tey to laugh them off and move on.

Just hope H and Ryan finally found some decent allergy meds. :lol:

8. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Ooo yeah Stetler's coming back. The only postive i get out of this is when he has a scene with Horatio. That's when Horatio insults him real good. :devil: That's my man. ;)

9. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Does anyone, besides me, think Frank sounded pissed when he said to Horatio "First, it's a damn land mine. Now it's a flying water heater. What next?"
    I'm still Laughing Out Loud about that.

10. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

OMG I loved the re-introduction of Yelina!!! And I loved H's reaction when he saw her.
    Yay...I can already tell there will be more than five minutes of Yelina (hopefully).
    It's getting good.

11. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

omg Ryan looks soo sexy tonite!!
    i loved it how he was joking around with Tripp before he went to interogate that guy!! and Eric was alos joking
    around with Tripp
    poor Tripp:(
    finally Miami is coming back(i think)
    and Natalia is strong!! i like that

12. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

Re-intro to Yelina Yay!

Poor Frank... Having all kinds of issues lately...

I am going to cry for Ryan -tear tear- this is gonna be dramatic

13. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

It's getting oh so good. I laughed out loud when Stetler looked at Horatio after Ryan left. That look was priceless.

14. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

Oh yeah, noticed that look... I was to distracted by my poor Ryan to laugh though

15. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Argh! And i don't even have PROMO'S to see! Yeesh! I have no idea what this is going to look like...

*sigh* One more hour.