CSI: NY Season 7 Wishlist.

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Carolyn_333, May 5, 2010.

1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

are you trying to be comical? guess what: you are failing:scream:

They were together and during the time Scully was alone, she always missed Mulder and every episode was a tribute to David. I expect no less from CSI NY:cardie:

2. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

This is the one thing I will not miss about Melina's departure from the show - all the Mac/Stella shipping. I feel like I may be in the minority because I never wanted them to be anything more than just friends.

Although, as far as waiting longer than anyone else... I doubt it. You can probably pick almost any TV Show and there will be people who want two characters to get together - and they never do. Then there are relationships that are sort of up in the air and never happen Danny/Zoe (Spooks) for example.

If you look in Shipper Central on this board you'll see a whole mess of ships that don't exist: Grissom & Catherine, Nick & Sara, Mac & Lindsay, Horatio & Calleigh, Ryan & Calleigh, along with Mac & Stella.

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Believe whatever you want and i will believe whatever i want.

It was a HUGE mistake the fact they have wasted such a long time with Danny and LIndsay (specially being devoted to save Lindsay:rolleyes:) when they could have written Mac and Stella's relationship and they would have had a bigger impact on the audience than that !"·!"·$%& couple:scream: Now,at least Melina changes her mind and she reaches an agreement with CBS again, we will never know.
    I knew it was a mistake waiting so much and now everythign has been proved:(

4. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i'll join you in that camp :) i quite enjoy smacked fanfics and some of the time i think it's a nice idea, but i think if it had ever happened on the show it just would've been diabolical, for all sorts of reasons. so i'm quite glad that's being nipped in the bud :)

5. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

Wow. I never watched X-files so I didn't know... I'm sorry.

6. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

I agree. I really REALLY like Mac&Stella fanfictions. I'm very sad if people don't write about them anymore :( I always thought that they won't end up together in serie (sorry but that is reality :/) so in fics they always get each other. :)

If I could get one wish to come true I'd wanna get Melina back!!! :)

7. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

The last thing Danny/Lindsay has done is "save" Lindsay. Especially after S6, it's a miracle she's still cool despite what that thing did to her character.

For me, wish #5 remains exactly the same. Except a little stronger on the breakup part.

8. CSINYADDICT99

CSINYADDICT99 Hit and Run

9. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

I wish comes back Peyton no more. :(:(

10. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Please don't make Josephine Danville the new punching bag of the show! I didn't like what you did to Stella - All Access, Heart of Glass, Right Next Door, Cost of Living, RIP Marina - good episodes but kind of brutal. She's not a cat! But I doubt you'll do the same with Jo. Just saying! :)

11. spunky86

spunky86 Hit and Run

I agree Sheldon needs more airtime. It's about time they gave that fine man some loving. And hopefully we get a love scene:drool:

12. spunky86

spunky86 Hit and Run

Lol:lol:I could see Hawkes, Flack and Adam on a table singing, "Show me the meaning of being lonely"

Last edited: Aug 23, 2010