CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers--Get 'Em In A New York Minute

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Oct 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Team Angell!! I'm very excited to see her back. I'm with you on the Adam front too, Fay, can't wait to see him and his adorkable self make a reappearance.

The one episode I can't wait for is Child's Play. Any idea on the potential airdate?

2. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

^ Well, episode #10 is supposed to air towards the end of November so this one will probably air sometime in the first half of December I guess. I'm really looking forward to it as well, it's basically every good fangirl's dream... :D

3. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

It's funny how Danny-centric episodes always seem to air just outside of sweeps--both "Tanglewood" and "Trapped" were right before (January) and right after (December) sweeps. Both got stellar ratings though. I think RSRD aired during May sweeps, but it could have been right before it.

4. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

Sorry to be stupid here but what's a sweep? :confused:

5. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Sweeps are basically three months where the nets roll out big episodes in a major ratings competition in the U.S. November, February and May are the three sweeps months.

6. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

Thank-you Top - we don't have anything like that here in the UK so no wonder I ws confused!

7. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

8. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I'm curious to see how they work that into the episode--shameless plugging of the CBS artist aside (and it's the song they used in the GSR promo for the upcoming ep of Vegas, by the way), I wonder how they'll explain it. Is Mac just doing his weekly band gig thingy?

If so, Lindsay will have a snit fit that Stella knew where Mac was without having to be led by Montaaaana's sooper Mac-stalking skillz. ;) :p

9. Partly

Partly Hit and Run

It would be nice if it were Mac's regular gig. In "Stuck on You" when we first see him playing, he thanks the singer (I can't think of who that was right now) for coming in from Chicago. The band felt very much like a house band that invites singers to come in to do a set. In most cases, bands like that are very good, but not "names". They are people play just because they love to and welcome the chance to do some different things. Places like that do very well, usually.

I also like the idea that the 333 things isn't making Mac completely obsessive and that he still can do the things he loves to do. He even looks like he smiles...

10. LateToTheGame

LateToTheGame Hit and Run

Which doesn't save that clip, by the way. :rolleyes: A more appropriate piece for that promo might be the theme from Jaws. ;)

Apologies for going off topic.

11. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Although I hate stunt casting....and they have done it twice in 4 eps now. And the whole rich and famous thing...which they have done in all 4 eps... I have to admit I loved this clip.

Hey its a big improvement on the whole Lindsay stalker thing when she was so OTT about getting one over on Danny cause she knew Mac played.....

I also like the fact Stella is in the audience...as for Mac playing...*thud*.

12. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I'm not sure this counts as stunt casting--is Will going to speak, or just play? If he's just playing the song, I would think it's more of a guest performance (if that even made sense)--when John Mayer was on CSI, did he do anything other than perform?...

13. Partly

Partly Hit and Run

Last weeks ep was all about the rich and NY elite, but the first two eps weren't. The first one was staged at the Statue of Liberty but it involved ex-cons and (to my mind) only average people who lived in average apartments and weren't famous. I know that Alison Sudol (who played Nova Kent) is a singer, but I had never heard of her before this ep and Nova wasn't rich or famous. The second ep. dealt with scuba divers until the very end. I suppose people associated with the UN (and the Iraqi Mintister of the Interior?) can't be considered unknowns, but they certianly aren't famous. And that was only the very end of the episode, rather than the focus of it.

Is tonight's episode set in the "rich and famous" set?

14. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

15. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Thanks Natty, I haven't seen that before. I'm at work so I can't watch it with any sound, but even without sound I was laughing (it seems really random without sound)...Is that actually part of the episode? Or not, is it just advertising? I'm a bit confused (maybe sound would have helped with that, I'm not sure)...Either way Adam was looking cute, and the thought of Mac in drag, was a little disturbing but funny. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.