CSI: Movie, What do you wanna see? *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by sharp52092, Aug 8, 2010.

1. ComicCollect_NL

ComicCollect_NL Witness

What's also fun a CSI movie with the departed survivers....
    Characters like Gil Grisson, Alexx Woods, etc.

2. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I want to see Greg (Eric Szmanda) have equal screen time in the movie.

But since it will most likely be GSR heavy anyway, I would probably skip it.

3. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

An update from our own CSI Files:

Feel free to discuss what you might like to see in a movie if they ever make one . :)

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Nah, not so much as I used to, the thing is it seems to be way back on the burner. WP did say many times this would happen, then he jumped at the chance to do another big screen movie. [after his plays in Chicago] So, for now let him do his thing. It would be kinda of a bore and redundant, due to the fact that nothing's the same as it used to be. So, lone might as well just watch old re-runs & maybe he and the rest of the cast are going as it keeps saying "in a new direction". "Nothing stays the same" If someday it does happen and we'll see about that "till then".:confused:

5. GeekLove<3

GeekLove<3 Witness

This is what I'd like to see, and I'm biased because I prefer the older seasons 1-7 over the newer seasons.

- I want just the original cast. Griss, Cath, Sara, Greg, Nick and possibily some mentions of Warrick. I wouldn't mind seeing Ecklie, Labrats and Doc obviously. I dont even want Langston in it, JUST the original cast.

- I want it Vegas centered. *I mean this in the best possible way ;)*, but screw Paris...I mean why would a LAS VEGAS crime team be doing in Paris unless Grissom himself died? (It had better not be like that either!)

- I'm selfish, I want some GSR snuck in there. Cuddle, Kiss and flirt. That's all I need. I miss them after a 2+ year hiatus...:(

- This is more biased and personal...but I want Sara back to the way she used to be before season 9....The flip in her hair..the FEMININE clothing...cause the stuff she wears now is so manly...jmo here though.

- I want anoher diner scene. Yep, a good ol fashion breakfast diner scene. :')

- A plot so...frightening?...it brings them all together in the end.

- And the very end Grissom and Sara drive off towards SAN FRANCISCO....where they belong, they dont belong in France imo. :)

6. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

All I want is an interesting case, hopefully involving that Space Needle-structure we see in so many establishing shots.

7. BlkJak21

BlkJak21 Victim

I always thought the french TV episode and the Film were two seperate things . I would think If they ever do a big budget film for the big screen it would involve all 3 shows in the CSI franchise .