CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Jul 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Re: CSI: Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Or we could just re-play season 2 over and over again and have us dubbed over their voices with us reading our own scripts. A few color changes and presto chango, we have season 5. :lol:

2. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

:lol: I agree, we should have us writing the scripts. I already have a script idea for the 100th Episode, so watch out Donahue! Too bad I live on the other side of the world...Oh well, I could always mail it to them :p

But I also like your idea Geni, just re-play season 2 with dubbed voices and our scripts :lol:

3. jazzfan

jazzfan CSI Level Two

It sounds interesting enough for me to give it a try. But, I'm not going to stick around much if the writing goes downhill like last year.

4. Nickyboom

Nickyboom Prime Suspect

What a crap! They will probably kill Ray. No more Dean Winters!! Happily there will be a fourth season off Rescue me.

5. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Well... they didn't get his life in first time so who knows if they succeed this time :rolleyes:

6. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Hear Here jazzfan. I'm with you on that.
    After A CRAPPY season 4...CSI: Miami is gonna have to work overtime and twice as hard to hold on to my loyalty as a fan. I tolerated season 4 thinking each week "Maybe next week's episode will be better ." Well CSI: Miami finally pulled itself out from under the bottom of the junk heap the last 4 episodes of season 4. Driven and THE LAST 4 EPISODES of season 4 were THE BEST episodes of the season. IF season 5 turns into another season 4, I'm dumping CSI: Miami for CSI: NY.

7. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

Dean Winters is hot! hehe I'm so hoping he will become a regular haha! :lol:

8. MegantheMonster

MegantheMonster Police Officer

I would never dump Miami for New York. New York is still fresh and it'll run out of steam very quickly. Also, the characters don't seem to mesh as well as they do in Miami.

I have my dream 100th episode halfway planned out in my head, lets see if I get even half of it close to what Anne has in mind. Maybe with the change of scenery we might actually get into it more this year then last and I think I speak for most when I say, What the hell were they doing?

I think with Calleigh running the lab and Boa Vista on the feild we might get more conflict between those guys. We'll still get blasted with too much Caruso but it might be easier on the pallet this way.

Ah, we'll have to wait till September. For now, we can theorize all we want.

Megan

*chases season five bunny around Miami*

9. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

two months and one day... stills seems so far away!

but same here. hoping csi: miami will go back to normal again and I'll never trade csi: miami for another. I am loving it since the showed csi 2.22 cross jurisdiction!

10. MiamiGal

MiamiGal Victim

Well I'm not holding out alot of hope for season 5 - season 4 was pretty weak. I am looking forward to eppy #1 in Sept and seeing Yelina! That will be worth watching - but I'm not sticking around for a soapy season like 4 was. Any more baby scares - or if boa - eewww - keeps 'doing' the lab - I'm not watching!

11. Finch

I've just realized something. I'll actually never be happy with another Miami episode until I see Speedle again...Which judging on how the show is, they'll probably bring him back to life, kill him, bring him back to life, kill him and then he'll be a ghost and then the ghost will get run over by a milk truck.

That being said...I'll never get him back so there's no point in hoping. I'll just sit back and enjoy season 5..Well, hopefully enjoy season 5.

12. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

I miss Speed too! love s1 and s2! also with yelina and I didn't dislike Megan that much... but I don't miss her either... the good ol days anyway!!! Hoping our wishes get answered this season!

13. MegantheMonster

MegantheMonster Police Officer

Hey, don't hate me. I didn't do anything.

Hehe.

Quick everyone start doing vodoo chants and crossing there fingers for the new season.

*dances around all crazy*

Megan

14. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

.... and then he'll be father of Snake's baby ;)

15. Finch

Hey I'll take just about anything right now. Knowing Boa Vista, Speedle was already her husband and they had three children but Natalia ate them because that's what snakes do and then Speedle left her so she staged the jewelery store shooting. You see, she was one of the women behind the counter when it happened. The only reason none of us recognized it to be her is because she painted herself skin-colored to hide the orange.

*sigh* Yep, I can see how season 5 is going to be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.