CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caution!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Jan 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Here we are at Spoiler Lab thread #2 already. :D Before I turn y'all loose in here I'm just going to repost the guidelines that we ask that everyone follow. Please read them carefully.

Guidelines

~ You can post and discuss any spoiler information in this thread, but if there is already an episode thread open, please post spoilers relating to that episode in that thread. All episode threads will look like this:

~ If you are posting a new spoiler, please state the source of the spoiler, if possible. eg. The Futon Critic, TV Guide, CSI Files. Be wary of false spoilers (we generally get used to knowing the dependable sources) and remember that all spoilers are subject to change.

~ With regard to discussing various 'ships', unless it pertains to the episode directly, please post shipping speculation in the relevant thread in 'Shipper Central'.

~ It may seem obvious, but there is no need to allow spoiler space in this thread, or use the new UBB code 'spoiler' function. Please remember to use one of these methods in threads without a spoiler warning.

~ Please keep this thread Miami Spoilers Only. Should you need to post spoilers from either LV or NY for whatever reason, please use the 'Spoiler Code' out of consideration to those who may not want to be spoiled for either of those shows.

From now on, all spoiler discussion and speculation should be confined to this thread, apart from the new episode threads. We will only have one new episode thread open at any one time, to prevent possible confusion.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to pm either myself or speed_cochrane, we'd be glad to help.

Happy Posting! :D

2. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Re: CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caut

This is actually a question regrading the episode "Man Down," where Delko is shot in the head. Does anyone know who he's with when he's shot?

3. athlov

athlov Guest

From TVGuide.com

Episode 514: No Man's Land

Part 1 of 2. A truck carrying hundreds of confiscated weapons on their way to be incinerated is sabotaged and Horatio learns that Clavo Cruz, a killer he put away years ago, is behind it. Although Cruz is still behind bars, Horatio fears he may be planning an escape. The situation worsens when an 11-year-old boy is gunned down with one of the weapons taken from the truck.

[/QUOTE]

Is this the one where Eric gets shot? If so, he's having a couple of really bad episodes. First a lawsuit, then he gets shot. :eek:

ETA: Oh, never mind. I see that he gets shot in Man Down. :p

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Delko is with Horatio when he gets shot. And I think he actually gets shot at the end of No Man's Land and then the same sequence opens Man Down...although don't hold me to that but that is the way I have interpreted it from the spoilers I've read.

5. ebonymist

ebonymist Police Officer

That's what I've heard, too. I think you're probably right about that, delkolover.

About No Man's Land - they're shooting an 11 year old boy?! That's horrible! I'm glad to see that Clavo is back, too. (Even if he is behind bars) I liked the episodes he was in before.

6. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Yeah, I liked Clavo. He was really irritating, which made him such a good character. I see they've brought back the killing children thing that they did mostly in season 1.

7. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I think it's great that they have a case where a child dies. (Not because a kid is dead though. :rolleyes:)

It's just good that they're going back to things that actually happen in the world. It's not always rich beautiful young models and cuban refugees that die in Miami.

I also loved Clavo, he was one of my favorite bad guys aside from Stuart Otis. :D (*cough* and he said he would get out. It's his NATURE people! *cough*) I can't wait to see Clavo again. :)

8. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

It seems as though the show is starting to move back to its roots. Last night's episode, I felt, really went by the old formula with the whole team working on the case together with the small side story thrown in.

As for the 11 yr old getting killed... Speed_Cochrane is right; these things happen in the real world. Miami is more than beautiful models and rich people and it is story lines like this upcoming one that made the show as popular as it is.

Ok that is is for my little rant...totally looking foward to seeing Clavo again. I soo loved his character

9. ebonymist

ebonymist Police Officer

Yeah, okay, I know what you guys mean. I just think it's horrible because he's 11 and he's barely experienced life. :( Other than that, it's good for the show to get back to reality.

I think Clavo is my favorite bad guy - probably because I liked the way he interacted with Horatio. :D Don't remember Stuart Otis, though.

10. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

:

Stuart Otis was the child molester/killer in "Broken" and one of the escapees in "Body Count." He vowed to escape and Horatio promised he would get him if he did. :D

11. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

I love Stuart Otis. He was so incredibly creepy! I hope we get to see him back one day. Maybe he could team up with Clavo Cruz and some of Horatio's other nemesis' for the last ever episode. Motley Crue of H-Haters, that he'd proceed to take down one by one. That would make my year. :lol:

12. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Great idea! A bunch of H-haters could get together and plot his downfall, and he would then take down each one in a single day, without a mere bathroom break. Awesome!:D

13. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

I have a question that has almost nothing to do with CSI Miami- how do you post a pic under your name that'll appear whenever you post? I sound real stupid I guess =) but any help is appreciated
    :D

14. ebonymist

ebonymist Police Officer

Thanks CSIMiamiLover! I remember who he is, I just couldn't place the name before, lol. ;)

I like that idea, too, about a bunch a H-haters getting together. That could be awesome! :D

15. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

You are very welcome. Let's write the Miami writers with our idea! (well, CSI_Ali's idea)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.